Online slave ideas

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
herlilbitch
Explorer
Explorer

Online slave ideas

Post by herlilbitch »

I have recently become an online slave for a girl. Right now I do her homework and buy her online gift certificates, and she teases me. I have a financial domination fetish and love the idea of doing her homework while she's out having fun, so I really like what I have going on :) The only problem is school is out so there's no more homework, and I don't have an unlimited supply of money to buy her gift certificates with. So I'm looking for ideas on things that I can do online that benefit her. It's online only so I'm pretty limited, but I would appreciate some ideas.
neloangelo1227
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Online slave ideas

Post by neloangelo1227 »

You could keep an eye on the websites of shops she frequents to look for sales on stuff she likes. Or, you could read through messages people send her on dating sites, and filter out the morons for her so she doesn't have to. It's tough to come up with much else without knowing her. What kind of stuff does she like? It depends entirely on who she is.
Last edited by neloangelo1227 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Submission, like apology, is often mistaken for a sign of weakness."
darkstar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by darkstar »

am i the only one concerned by the aspects here

girl
homework
school.

not sounding quite safe for me now.
Krystal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Krystal »

darkstar wrote:am i the only one concerned by the aspects here

girl
homework
school.

not sounding quite safe for me now.
The guy sounds like he would rather give her a foot massage then rape her.

Girls can be over 18 and people over 18 can still go to school (University) and they still give homework there iirc.
herlilbitch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by herlilbitch »

Ya I'd love to give her a foot massage :-) And she's my age lol
steeli1
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by steeli1 »

1st up make sure its under control the £££ will run out and you might end up totaly screwd so becarful with that. but as long as its all legal then thers no problem. and asuming it is you culd if you have cam. do things for her entertainment, ie dress up like a girl beg her to show you her tits spank yourself with a belt. hope this helps you. maby wright a blog of your experiances with her, if your into humilation then make it detaild maby throw in some pics? hope this helps :-) :-) :-)