FB: Eyes On Me

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Phaenixeon
Explorer
Explorer

FB: Eyes On Me

Post by Phaenixeon »

Hello again guys, made my second tease. I saw a thread regarding the teases where you are told to keep your eyes off of what you really want to be looking at and thought it'd be fun to make one.

Let me know what you think and if there are any problems. Currently there is no thumbnail appearing on the list of webteases so I'm hoping that fixes itself, I'm not sure what the problem is...

Thanks!

Edit: Arg! just realized that all my metronome sounds decided to disappear. I'll try to fix this in the morning, anyone know what the problem is?
1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: FB: Eyes On Me

Post by 1azzu1 »

omg that was a annoying tease...

think i got to stroke for about 5 sec...
btw ouch...
hhhobo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hhhobo »

:-) What a great tease!!! The beats came and went. When you can fix them, it will be even better. She is so good looking that it is almost impossible not to peek. Great work.
Phaenixeon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Phaenixeon »

Thanks, glad you like it, sorry about that azzu, but at least you're honest :lol:

I've fixed the metronome now, still having problems with the picture on the list...

I think it has something to do with the fact that I uploaded a bunch of other images that I ended up not using (different model). Then afterwards I tried to delete them, but it doesn't work, so my guess is that those pics are left in limbo and one of them was chosen as the thumbnail, or something like that... :unsure:
choice
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by choice »

Great tease! I love this type of thing.

One suggestion I have is to put the text above the image (to be closer to her eyes....)
If you are interested in implementing this, here is a post by Green with the proper code.
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by alchemi183 »

choice wrote:One suggestion I have is to put the text above the image (to be closer to her eyes....)
If you are interested in implementing this, here is a post by Green with the proper code.
I'd agree with this. I found myself moving my eyes down to the text and back to her eyes veeery slowly...lingering where I shouldn't be lingering. It would be better to have the text above her, if it's not too much work to do it that way.
Phaenixeon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Phaenixeon »

Ya, that sounds like a great idea and I tried implementing it. Unfortunately, for some reason when I set the text up above the picture the picture becomes very small, so unless there's a solution I'm just going to leave it for now.

Fixed the thumbnail at least! :-D