Superstar Training FB

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Bondageman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Superstar Training FB

Post by Bondageman »

Hi fellow milovanians. As always I would be grateful to hear what people thought of my latest tease (which is based on "so you want to be a wwe superstar?"- a tease by jscamp some time ago. I plan on turning it into a small series, each tease with a different theme behind it. In addition, if you have any ideas that you would like to see implemented in the series, don't hesitate to let me know.
DrOvercum
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Superstar Training FB

Post by DrOvercum »

HI Bondageman,

I love the pain-test tease! I'm surprised that so far it has a somewhat-low score; it's a 5.0 for me. Keep up the good work.

Next time (if you haven't planned it already!) you could add some heavy metal nipple clamps - taking them off, putting them back on at a 90 degree angle right away, taking them off, squeezing and rolling the nipple meat hard, putting the clamps right back on, twisting the nipples 180 degrees with the clamps, etc...
I do like the randomized elements too - dice, cards, etc deciding the player's fate.

More, please!

DrO
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

DrOvercum wrote:HI Bondageman,

I love the pain-test tease! I'm surprised that so far it has a somewhat-low score; it's a 5.0 for me. Keep up the good work.

Next time (if you haven't planned it already!) you could add some heavy metal nipple clamps - taking them off, putting them back on at a 90 degree angle right away, taking them off, squeezing and rolling the nipple meat hard, putting the clamps right back on, twisting the nipples 180 degrees with the clamps, etc...
I do like the randomized elements too - dice, cards, etc deciding the player's fate.

More, please!

DrO
i agree. but i have send u a PM before with my thoughts hehe.. i just hope Maryse is the second girl too.. i voted your tease 5.0 two times, as it deserves.. there is a lot of boring stuff like stroke 12124892498 times and exaggerate the situation, but u, sir, make perfect teases.
markle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by markle »

Just want to say I love all your WWE teases