Miss Jay's Easter treat

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Miss Jay's Easter treat

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Happy Easter, strokers!

Along with the chocolate eggs and time off work, I've got another special treat for you boys - sign up here on this thread if you want to take part. The task will be posted around this time tomorrow!

You'll need a few items to be able to play, make sure you have all of the following ready for it:

A candle
string/ribbon
Marker pen

And one other thing...Patience

Little Miss Jay x

The task

OK boys, the time's finally here for me to tell you all what I have in store for you this easter ;-)
Before continuing though, make sure you have all the items listed in my first post of this thread. If you don't have everything, go and collect it now and then come back.

Got everything you need now? That's a good boy... you're all set to start now! Before we get stuck into the task, I want you all to show your devotion to me by using your marker pen to write 'Miss Jay's cock' just above MY property, and draw an arrow pointing down towards it. Keep it on until morning, do not wash it off until then.
Just imagine being a real pet of mine, you'd have 'Property of Miss Jay' tattooed on you! :evil:

Are you ready for the special task now? It's a little twist on the normal 'easter egg hunt' theme - today we're going to play the 'Easter Edge Hunt'!! Doesn't that sound fun? *giggles*
The way you will 'hunt', or earn those edges, is by going through a little bit of pain for me. That's not a lot to ask is it? Your gorgeous, sexy Mistress is worth a tiny bit of pain isn't she? *batters eyelashes*

Light your candle, hold it over those balls, and drip it slowly onto them. I want you to get as many drops on there as you can in 5 minutes. Keep count, and let me know how many you managed after! You can hold the candle as far away as you want, but if the drop of wax doesn't land on that ball sac, it doesn't count. I'd have so much fun doing this in person, I love tying a man down really securely, and then dripping wax slowly, torturously, all over his body... watching him desperately struggle and strain... :evil:

when your 5 minutes is up, get yourself all cleaned up - I'll be kind and let you do this however you want, but if it were me, I'd definitely be spanking that wax off! *giggles*
Now take the string or ribbon, and tie it around your cock and balls - finish it off with a nice bow to make it look all pretty and presentable for me. Make it tight enough to remind you it's there, but not too tight - you'll be keeping it on until you sleep tonight.

I'll let you know tomorrow what you've earned yourself from the candle play ;-)
(Photos of waxed balls might make me feel a bit more generous too, get emailing!)

Have fun, strokers!

Little Miss Jay x

Rewards for wax task:

Hello boys,

I bet you're all dying to find out what you have earned yourself from the little wax task. I must say, I was disappointed that some of you decided to use more than one candle so you could get more drips... Bad boys! *spank spank* :whip:

Before you see what you've earned yourself open this link:

Easter Treat

0-200 drops of wax- I don't think you really tried very hard did you? Well I have the perfect task for you to prove that you do deserve a treat ;-)
I want you to roll a six sided die right now.
Done?
OK, I want you to edge that many times every day no more, no less for the next week. Each edge needs to be held for at least 1 minute, just think about the control I have over that already desperate cock *giggles*. At the end of the week I want you to send me a pm begging me to let you cum... You better make the begging good!

201-300 drops of wax- You didn't do too badly boy... Here is what you have won yourself: You're in for a treat!
I want you to have 2 edges however you wish right now, you don't need to hold the edge, just get there and then stop...
Set a stopwatch or an alarm for 20 minutes time and begin to stroke at a medium- fast pace. Each time you get to the edge- stop and give those full balls 5 HARD ball spanks!
While you are playing, imagine that I've tied you down to the bed.. My hands are stroking up and down that desperate cock with lots and lots of baby oil.
Each time you tell me to stop I look you in the eye and laugh as I spank away at those blue balls.

When 20 minutes are up you are on a no-touch until I say otherwise.

301-500 drops of wax-
I must say I'm quite impressed! Your little treat is to have a ruined orgasm! There is just one small catch..
You must not use your hands at all! I want you to tie them behind your back if you are able to.
I want you to hump away while thinking of me stood watching you... I'd be laughing at you and telling you how silly you look as hump all these different objects.

When you can feel that cum bubbling up your shaft, pull away and let that cum dribble out... Does that feel good? I'm sure I could help you clean yourself up *I begin to lick you clean with my tongue while your hands are still tied* I bet that feels so good doesn't it?

Over 500 drops of wax-
Well aren't you a lucky pet! You've got yourself a nice full blown orgasm! You have two options... They are both very simple and easy.

You can either:

Get yourself warmed up a little by giving yourself a few edges and then hold a vibrator to that sweet spot. Imagine the vibration is my sexy, naughty tongue teasing you... Think about me taking you deep into my mouth, sucking and licking you all over. When you really can't take any more you may cum right into my hot, wet mouth. I would just love to taste you after all this teasing recently ;-)

OR

You can cum however you like BUT I want you to cum in a way you haven't cum before... Is there something you've always wanted to try but been too scared or just haven't ever had the chance...?

Whatever way you choose to cum- I want reports posted here.

Happy Easter!

Little Miss Jay x
Last edited by Little Miss Jay on Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Miss Jay's Easter treat

Post by 1azzu1 »

im in... ready to submit
SOTME
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SOTME »

I would like to participate.
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by green »

Yes ! :yes:
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
heretic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by heretic »

I want to play Miss Jay!!!
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

This sounds fun im in there definitely thanks Miss Jay ! :bow:
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

This should be lots of fun ;-)

I'm looking forward to controlling you all!

Little Miss Jay x
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

i do so love to be controlled by you Miss :blush: (i also hope for more number posting tho or this could be a long 24hrs for me)
runronrun
Explorer
Explorer

Post by runronrun »

I would like to submit and participate Miss

Ron
hopefuljack
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by hopefuljack »

and i'd love to participate... i have a video i still owe you, Miss Jay. i do think you'll enjoy it...
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Oooo lots of boys to play with! This makes me very happy ;-)

To all the boys who have sign up already- When did you last cum?

There is still time to sign up...

Little Miss Jay x
h2oboy
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by h2oboy »

I'm in too Miss Jay. Thanks. :-)
runronrun
Explorer
Explorer

Post by runronrun »

Little Miss Jay wrote:Oooo lots of boys to play with! This makes me very happy ;-)

Little Miss Jay x

At the end of the cum task( April Fools Day), on my face Miss Jay :blush:

Ron
Last edited by runronrun on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Mike »

Sorry Miss Jay, I know I owe it to you, but I will not be able to participate in this game. :-(
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Little Miss Jay wrote:Oooo lots of boys to play with! This makes me very happy ;-)

There is still time to sign up...

Little Miss Jay x
Hello Miss i came all over my face last night :blush: