Tease of the Month, March 2010

You can find important news and current events here.

Please select your nomination for Tease of the Month

Poll ended at Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Erica: Teasing Ex-Fiancée and Housemate - Cactusman
33%
Hold The Line - Cal
16%
Are you dripping, Honey? (Part 3) - Jimmy25
10%
Sissy Sassy Girly Girl, your new sexual role - sissysassylauren
31%
Training Days 2 Further training - SexualChoc
10%

Total votes: 49

cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease of the Month, March 2010

Post by cactusman »

Indigo wrote:Congratulations to Cactusman on his TOTM win (again)! :lol: Close one this time, with only one vote between the winner, and runner up!

Thanks to everybody who voted this month, and thanks especially to the writers, without them, Milovana would be a quiet place indeed.

Congrats again, Cactusman!
Thanks very much, I appreciate this, especially coming from Indigo :-D. I'd also like to note that although I have had a tease nominated every month for the past 5 months now (and those teases are all among the top 10 rated webteases, indeed numbers 1, 2, 3, 5 and 9), this is only the second time one of my teases has won this honor. And it's gratifying to have won against all these other fine teases.

During the voting it was fun to see this tease, "Erica: Teasing Ex-Fiancee and Housemate" move up and down in the ratings, from about 8th place to 4th sometimes. I'm glad lots more people got to view it and I look forward to having lots more views in the next month (once this is recognized on the home page).

I would also like to thank those who voted this time, as this month we had very few (49) votes, not even our usual 70 or so. This goes to show again that every vote counts! So don't forget to vote next month.

I have also just posted a sequel to this award-winning tease, called "Kara: Teasing Cock-Sitter",
which you can find at:
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=8118
So please look for that and enjoy!
sissysassylauren
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sissysassylauren »

Missed it by one vote!! It was my first tease so was very honoured to get this far, thanks for voting for me everyone! Check out my new tease just published. Many thanks again!
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

sissysassylauren wrote:Missed it by one vote!! It was my first tease so was very honoured to get this far, thanks for voting for me everyone! Check out my new tease just published. Many thanks again!
Yes, that was very close, and the votes are really unpredictable, so don't feel bad.
Anyway, it's good that you are keeping at it and doing new work. Better luck next month.