Seventy Seven

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Seventy Seven

Post by Lady X »

Hello boys and any girls that wish to tag along... *gentle smile*

I was over in a chat room this morning, playing with three boys that gave up their control to Me for awhile.

I allowed one boy to watch and stroke himself to orgasm.

I took control of another subbie, who I adore playing with. I believe he has discovered...how did he word it.."i'm in love". *chuckles* his name shall remain hidden, unless he wishes to speak up and identify himself. *wicked smile*
I teased him terribly...for over an hour, but it really started last night he wasn't allowed to touch his cock...until I touched it this morning. *grin*
I thought he was going to hurt himself when he orgasmed. *wide smile*

And then there was the sub happy hubby. *wicked smile* I made him stroke his cock 6 times, making him edge and then stop. I got very wicked with this little denial slut of Mine.
Then, I sucked his cock, something he was sooo not expecting. I told him if he came in My mouth, I wouldn't touch him for a week. He started screaming that he was on the edge. I slowly removed My mouth and right at the end....I moved away and watched while his cock came, without any touching.....a delightful ruined orgasm. His cock was bouncing away, begging to be touched.

I made a comment that seven was a good number. It was at this point he made some comment about how wonderful it would be to edge 777 times. Of course he changed that to 77 when he saw the wheels turning in My mind....the wicked smile creeping up onto My lips.

So, you may all thank him for this delightful journey I will take who ever is willing to go on it with Me. I honestly do not believe anyone will make it to 77 times....but it will be torturous fun trying, don't you think? *wicked smile*

So, this is the way this will work. I will post this and see who is willing to submit to this sweet torture.

Sometime soon, I will begin the first round of challenges. you will be taking yourself to the edge.
If you are new to this.........what "the edge" means is going right up to the point of orgasming, but stopping before you cum. It's very difficult to do...it takes practice. *grin*

There will be twists and turns.

If you cum, it must be a ruined orgasm. That means, if you edge and get to far and start to cum, you can not touch yourself.
At that point, you have to start all over again.....even if you were at 76. *wicked smile*

If you have a spouse/partner/Mistress/Master and they require an orgasm from you, then you must deduct 5 edges that you have already done from your total. I'm so sweet, I was about to say 20 at first. *wicked laughter*

you can join anytime and quit anytime. I can call the task over at any time, even if someone is resting on 76, trying for 77. *wicked smile*

Honesty is a must.

There is a reward for the one that makes it to 77 first. *sweet smile*

So...if you haven't figured this out yet....this little task is going to take awhile.........so....is seven your lucky number......well is it??? *wicked smile grows*

EDIT: Please do not send Me private messages, unless instructed to do so. Simply .....begin...look for the tasks in the thread. *smile*

Task one is on page one

Task two is on page four

Task three is on page seven
Last edited by Lady X on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Am I here for Y/your entertainment........................... Or are Y/you here for Mine?
happyhubby
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Seventy Seven

Post by happyhubby »

Well.........You know i'm in :-D .......deducting 5 for "other" orgasms is gonna make it even tougher.......hope i don't go negative :whistle: . *wishing i was 21 again*..........Its going to be an interesting ride.
Lady X, is there any chance that todays edges will count???........and thanks for taking the time to challenge us *S*
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

happyhubby wrote:Well.........You know i'm in :-D .......deducting 5 for "other" orgasms is gonna make it even tougher.......hope i don't go negative :whistle: . *wishing i was 21 again*..........Its going to be an interesting ride.
Lady X, is there any chance that todays edges will count???........and thanks for taking the time to challenge us *S*
Ah, My first guinea pig....I mean....test subject....I mean......slut! *wicked smile*

Here is the first twist. For being the first to sign up...you are granted one free edge. So already you are up one above the rest. *grin*
you are going to be so loved around here. *wicked smile*

Welcome to My party, boy! *wicked smile grows*
Am I here for Y/your entertainment........................... Or are Y/you here for Mine?
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by green »

:clover: Only 77 : D.. Should be possible :]...

I'm in :yes: When do we start ?
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
ThomasKu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ThomasKu »

Lady X wrote:Honesty is a must.
I already thought about how you could check that it's really true what people are writing here.
And since I'm on holiday starting tomorrow I give it a try...
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

I'd love to join :-D
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

And so it begins!!

*W/we are in a rather large house. you stand at the front door, naked of course. I do not speak but instead reach My long fingers of My right hand around your cock and lead you towards a room off to O/our right.

I guide you, directing you, using your cock as the steering wheel. I turn you around, just as W/we enter the door frame. I release your cock and move off to the right.

I grab a wooden chair and sit down upon it, directly in front of you. The leather makes a soft noise as My thigh high boots touch as I cross My long legs.*

Here is what you are to do boy, while I sit here and watch.

you are to place your palms on the door jam and push with all of your strength, outward, as if you are trying to widen the doorway.

Count to 60 and then stop pushing.

Then begin to stroke your cock. Stroke it fast and steady. you are allowed only your spit as lubrication.

Bring yourself to the edge, where one more stroke will make your cum rush from your body.
Then stop.

Place your hands back to the door frame and start all over again.

1. Do this until you can do it no more because your arms ache.
2. Or until you go past that limit and cum...remember, if you begin to cum, do not touch your cock...let all of the cum drip from your body without aid from your hands.
3. Or until one hour has been reached.

Don't forget to keep track of how many edges you reach.

Return here and let Me know your status. Yes, I know it will be very difficult to type. *Wicked smile*

Be a good boy for Me....Make Me proud, slut. *wicked smile grows*
Last edited by Lady X on Thu May 19, 2011 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

Welcome to the task – happyhubby, green, ThomasKu, janmb, iluvteaserz, and hardnwilling *smile*
harrypotterr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by harrypotterr »

sounds good. sorry for the pm. i didnt read the bottom. silly me!
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by green »

2. Happened to me after 26 edges already :weep: . And my arms,... typing .... ouch : D...

Thanks for this most creative task!!. I loved it. Also the exhausting pushing of the door frame, seems to "shrink" the excitement :whistle: .

I do have to start at zero again though, right ;O ?

~green~
Last edited by green on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

harrypotterr wrote:sounds good. sorry for the pm. i didnt read the bottom. silly me!
I added the edit after I started getting several PM's asking if they could join in. *smile*
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

green wrote:2. Happened to me after 26 edges already :weep: . And my arms,... typing .... ouch : D...

Thanks for this most creative task!!. I loved it. Also the exhausting pushing of the door frame, seems to "shrink" the excitement :whistle: .

I do have to start at zero again though, right ;O ?

~green~
But wasn't it you that said 77 wouldn't be so hard to arrive at safe and sound? *wicked smile*

Yes, darlin.....you are starting at 0 again. I'm so, so sorry. *wicked smile grows*

So.....question is...do you try the first task again......or wait for the next one? *wicked smile* I told you there would be all sorts of twists, did I not. And I did not say you couldn't try one task many times. It is your choice...do you want to be the first to get to 77? *wicked smile* Only I know what awaits the winner.
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

As some of you are beginning to realize...this isn't as easy as you first thought it would be. *wicked smile*

Did you realize that you may do any task over and over again....if you dare. one does not know when the next task shall pop up. Just imagine...you have pushed against that door frame, three different times in the day....your arms are hurting, a constant reminder of the control I have over you. And then all of a sudden - task two is there...and who knows, it might require your arms to be pushed even further and you have no energy to move forward and you have to wait to start the next task. *wicked smile* Such terrible dilemma's you find yourself in now, huh?

I will consider posting the next one today.............maybe.............*wicked smile*

Lady X
someone43
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by someone43 »

I'm in :-)
Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing.
Check it out: http://www.myfreecams.com

I'll even be posting brief reviews of girls who are good at it to narrow down your search! :-D
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

angusobrian wrote:I'm in :-)
Good! Welcome *soft smile*