The Bermuda Triangle?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

The Bermuda Triangle?

Post by havemercy »

Hi, just wanted to know if anyone knows why Incubo didn't continue this series. It's the best series on the site and just wanted to know if anyone knows if it will be continued or not.
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: The Bermuda Triangle?

Post by Incubo »

No reason really, just wasn't so sure what direction to go next and figured I should probably just stop before I ruin it. :lol:

As of right now, no, there's no plan to continue it, but I'm glad you enjoyed it.
heretic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by heretic »

I totally agree.. my fav tease series ever... was eagerly awaiting the next chapter... if You're not bringin that one back hopefully you or others will create more in this style.. Kudos to Incubo for all the time and effort that must have taken :)
Last edited by heretic on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Evals »

Personally I wish we could see more of the Crissy series. That one really appealed to me. :-P
Evals
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by ballsfull »

Yes, Incubo, I'd like to say it was one of the best teases and storyline going as well...
AWESOME job.....
Sorry that you won't be continuing it, but as someone that's wrote quite a few teases himself, I can completely understand... They are a LOT of work, PARTICULARLY when it's an on-going storyline and there's multiple paths....
Regardless, great job!!

Barry
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Incubo »

Thanks guys. I'm glad you enjoy them.

Evals....sorry, but the Crissy series is definately not coming back. However, I am rolling around a new idea in my head for something similar. Nothing definate yet, just sort of a thought right now. If I end up writing it, maybe you'll like that and forget about Crissy. :-P
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Makarov »

It definitely would be tricky to continue the Bermuda Triangle series without either being repetitive or taking a u-turn into a completely different direction. A lot of longer tease series have suffered from these symptoms. Let's see...plot elements so far...in Bermuda there's the introduction to the island, the purchase by Tori, introduction to the rules, the three part party, the guest and then the first trip shopping.

If the tease would continue...it would be Thursday. I think. According to part four that has the protagonist dusting, vacuuming and cleaning bathrooms while Tori is at work. From the previous tease Tori has decided to trust him unlocked, which might lead to a dilemma on this day. She might not know if you play around, but then again if you take too much time playing around you might not get the work done in time.

Also, I think there are only really...five female characters and about three male characters introduced on the island so far. If this one million dollar purchase is the talk of the island then perhaps other female characters might start being friendly with Tori in an attempt to sneak in and tempt you.

A more dramatic turn of events might have the sudden arrival of friends searching for you that crash on the island and an escape attempt that makes you choose whether to stay on the island with Tori or go, along with helping Kayden capture the runaways (which boost Tori's status) or help them get out (which might incur some punishment).

Just throwing out ideas.
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Incubo »

All very interesting options too Makarov.
Might just have to continue this thing after all.

My main concern was exactly what you mentioned. Becoming predictable and repetitive. That's pretty much why I stopped, as I didn't want to do that.

There's certainly some possibilities to continue, just have to pick one I guess.
We'll see. :whistle:
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Evals »

Incubo wrote:Evals....sorry, but the Crissy series is definately not coming back. However, I am rolling around a new idea in my head for something similar. Nothing definate yet, just sort of a thought right now. If I end up writing it, maybe you'll like that and forget about Crissy. :-P
The personal nature of the Crissy series is what I liked so much, the relationship developing with time and such. Seemed much more real, you know? I think that style carried into the Bermuda Triangle series as well, save for it being fantasy based unlike the first! I don't think you could fail to disappoint any way which way you decide to go though. :-)
Evals
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Incubo »

OK...you talked me into it.
I started writing Part 13 today. ;-)
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Incubo »

It's published now, for those of you eagerly awaiting.
We'll just have to see how long the story continues. :-P
subminpgh
Explorer
Explorer

Post by subminpgh »

SWEET.....
heretic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by heretic »

Thank You Incubo!!!! I can't wait to try it!!! :thankyou:
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Incubo »

You're welcome.
Better hurry though. Part 14 is coming soon. :yes:
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Incubo »

Part 14 is up now.
It's a bit longer than the last one depending on your choices, so make sure you've go tthe time to finish it.
Enjoy.