Forced Sissy Training With Goddess Jessica Pt 6

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Whisperz Mistress
Explorer
Explorer

Forced Sissy Training With Goddess Jessica Pt 6

Post by Whisperz Mistress »

Of course you let them put make-up on you. You can't resist and you so much want to see how pretty you really can be. A professional make-up artist to do your eyebrows and apply your new face to your skin. She instructs you in proper skin care and makes you into a pretty sissy girl. Foundation, Pressed powder, blush, lip liner, brow liner, eye liner and shadow, and the best part: lipstick and lip gloss. Very classy and sexy too. The terry-cloth headband is removed and your locks fluffed back out and you almost want to cry. You know that soon you will have to get back into your boy clothes and go home. But, you can play dress up at home with your new look and now you are a little happier.

"Ok little one, you have to get your clothes on and let us all see you. I have enjoyed playing with you today and I took care of your credit card while you are busy." I said with an evil grin.

You walk back to the dressing room and when you open the doors you can see that your clothes are gone. Your suit is gone. You must be in the wrong room. You open the next door and no, you were in the right room. There is a little card there and on it is written "Glenda" in big handwriting. Oh no!!! There are only dresses and heels and pantyhose and panties, and bras in here. "Hurry up sissy we want to see you, try the red one on first."

~Mistress

ridgeman
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Forced Sissy Training With Goddess Jessica Pt 6

Post by ridgeman »

Just read all the parts of this amazing story. I am new to this but it is very exciting I can not wait till the next part. I have purchased some fun things and am planning on trying them as I read the next part.

thank you
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

i agree this is an amazing story thank you from me too Whisperz Mistress ! You are so very skilled at making the reader want more !

can't wait to hear what lies in store for poor old glenda ! :whistle:
sissyjamieanne
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sissyjamieanne »

<Curtseying deeply>...thank You for this story...its so sensuous, erotic, sexy...
yoshi20036969
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yoshi20036969 »

Great story can't wait for more. I love how you slowly lead him up to everything.
salinanekol
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by salinanekol »

yeah it is a very story Jessica Pt 6 :-)