All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sophie »

This thread details my experiences in The business trip - day 2. For my experiences in the first part of the tease see here.

Again, as I said at the start of the last thread - warning - this may have some spoilers in, so if you're going to do the tease I suggest you don't read any more of what I've written until you've done the tease too. (Perhaps you could write about your experiences as well!) :whistle:
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Feedback: The Business trip - Day 2

Post by Sophie »

The first instruction of the tease was to remove my nightware. Those of you with a good memory will remember that I had to spend the night naked, apart from a crotch rope made from parcel string. Sleeping in the crotch rope was remarkably a non-event - it took a while longer to get to sleep because I was very aware of my arousal, but once I was asleep I slept like a baby until the morning.

Anyhow - the instructions continued - once I was completely naked I had to:
rub some toothpaste on your clit and anus. Maybe that'll help you wake up!
I was absolutely terified at the idea of doing that - I thought it would burn like crazy. However, to my suprise it feels amazing! It's not unlike the feeling you would get from using something like Durex O - it's gives a cooling/tingling sensation that made me extremely horny! :-D The tease instructions forbade me to wash it off until I had a shower, but that first I had to eat breakfast.
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sophie »

Once under the shower I was allowed to wash it all off (the tingling had stopped by then), and then I was given 5 minutes to get myself to the edge. However:
Do not stimulate your pussy with your hands. Today you're going to get the necessary stimulation by using other methods.
This is a game that Nick and I have played before - and it's so frustrating! Using my fingers I know exactly how to touch myself - using our shower head it's hard work! The five minutes went by without me actually getting to the edge.
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sophie »

Once dry the next instruction was:
Warm up by rubbing your pussy gently along the edge of your bed until you reach the edge of orgasm. Perhaps your bed has some nice bedposts that want to be ridden ;)
Our bed is wooden and has nicely rounded ends so it was quite easy to rub myself on them! I must confess, it's something that I've done before - however, never with Nick watching me. I was happy getting myself closer and closer just by rubbing myself along them, however Nick insisted that I put a condom on the bed post (which are just the right size!) and rode the bed post until I was on the edge. Although quite humiliating, it was quite fun!
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sophie »

The next instruction was to to 10 pushups without resting - with the reward of another edge if I managed it. I'm in pretty good shape - I swim a lot, and am quite strong - however, I didn't manage 10 without stopping. Oh well, I thought. I'm sure I'll have plenty more edges today if it's anything like yesterday!

Turning over the page however put a different perspective on it:
Otherwise give your ass 10 firm hits with your hand and take a picture of it afterwards, in order to document your training progress
Another confession - I like being spanked :blush: - it presses all the right buttons! Spanking myself in front of Nick was very different! Seeing how excited it made him made me even wetter. I spanked myself fairly hard I thought, but Nick said that it didn't count unless it was hard enough, so I ended up giving myself 14 spanks instead of 10.
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sophie »

The next instruction, and what followed just didn't work for us.
Get a latex glove,fill it with warm water and close it using a knot. Stick one of the gloves fingers straight into your cunt, mount a pillow and start humping.
There's not enough rigidity in a water filled latex glove for it to work, so we substituted here - Nick making the valiant offer that I could ride him instead of riding the glove. We'd not done it in an arm chair before...it's good! :blush: After the three minutes of "warming myself up" that I was instructed the next thing I had to do was:
Now, pick up pace and fuck the latex glove for 10 minutes. If you reach the edge, pause for 20 seconds and then continue.
During the 10 minutes I edged twice....had the glove worked it may have been more, as Nick edged a couple of times too and so had to stop to allow him time to cool off slightly!
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sophie »

The next page had consequences for the number of times I'd edged:
If edged 1-2 times:
Take a teaspoon and do some circular motions around your clit. After 3 minutes fuck your cunt with the shaft of your hairbrush as well. Get to the edge twice, with a 20 second pause after the first.
Using a teaspoon is odd! It feels nice, but again isn't the same as using fingers!

The next thing was sooooo hot! It's difficult to describe it accurately in words, so I suggest you have a look at the picture here, but basically involved making a rope bra and crotch rope out of the parcel string.

We're not exactly new to bondage, but we'd never done anything like this before! It wasn't east to do, and that was with Nick helping - but once we'd done I felt really sexy! We paused here, and spent a little while taking photos!
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sophie »

Once I was wearing my string underwear the next instruction was to put some clothes on, and go out for a 5 minute walk. I was about to head upstairs to get some clothes, but Nick told me that instead I should kneel down on the floor so that I was sitting on my ankles, with my knees wide apart, my hands clasped behind my head, and my back arched slightly to exagerate my breasts. He would go and choose me some suitable clothes, but that even when he returned I wasn't to move, or to open my eyes until he said I could.

I find tasks like this very arousing, but also, quite difficult. I'm quite a submissive person, so I do like to be told what to do. However, once he had returned and was stood watching me I felt very vulnerable, and quite humiliated to be sitting in front of him displaying myself so openly. I think I was sat there like that for about 5 minutes, before he came over to me and started pinching my nipples and rubbing my clit gently. I was turned on before, but the direct touch after a day of indirect teasing felt amazing....but very short lived.

The walk was fun! Needless to say, Nick had chosen clothes that made me look good, even if they weren't what I'd pick myself to go outside in!
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sophie »

Once back, the next instruction had me completely naked and told me to fetch all the items that I'd collected yesterday. What followed, I hoped, was more teasing about the ginger.
Take the ginger root and cut out a long and thick finger. Peel the finger completely and make a circular notch at one end. Fasten a piece of parcel string at this notch, allowing for removal later, if necessary.
Now throw a dice and follow all the instructions against the number that's shown on the dice.
I rolled the dice and got a 5.
Fuck your pussy for a minimum of 2 minutes with the ginger. Afterwards, put it into your ass.
So the instructions about preparing the ginger weren't for teasing then. I've never had ginger in my pussy - it actually isn't as bad as having it in your ass, although it does still burn. My theory is that my juices kind of coated it and "locked in" the ginger juices.
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sophie »

The next instruction was about the clothes pegs.
Take your clothespins and distribute them generously on your breasts (minimum 10), not forgetting your nipples. Your pussy has earned a minimum of 6 clothespins. Only remove the ginger and clothespins when you are told to do so.
Nick helped me with this task. We've got some door jamb cuffs. Nick used them to secure me to the door, and then put the clothes pegs on me. I ended up with 6 on each breast - 5 on the breast itself and 1 on the nipple, and then 6 on my pussy - 3 on each lip.

I really get off on bondage - it makes me very very wet. With no stimulation I wasn't quite dripping like I was yesterday, but I knew it wouldn't take much!
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sophie »

obviously, tied to the door with ginger up my ass, and clothes pegs on my body I couldn't really do the next instruction myself. Nick rolled the dice and got a 1.
1-2: If you have ginger in your pussy, remove it before edging using the shaft of your hairbrush.
I didn't have ginger in my pussy...so instead Nick used my hairbrush to get me to the edge - it didn't take long!

Rolling the dice again he got a 6.
Edge using your hairbrush (if you have ginger in your pussy remove it). Remove all clothespins and cover your breasts with wax generously.
We'd never played with candles before. Unfortunately, after testing the temperature on his arm, Nick said that the candles must burn at too high a temperature for it to be safe so we skipped that step.
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sophie »

The next page was supposed to be an option. Nick said though that as I'd had it easy on the previous page that he would choose my option for me:
1) Remove ginger: Hit your pussy 15 times with the hairbrush and then 15 to each of your ass cheeks (45 hits in total). Remove the ginger after the 45 hits.
He agreed that hitting my pussy with a hairbrush was more than either of us though was sane, so instead he used his hand. I've not experienced that before, and man is it intense! Obviously to spank my ass he had to untie me, so I was then free to continue with the next page myself.
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sophie »

:blush: I rolled a 6:
3-4: Either remove the ginger or stimulate yourself. If you choose to stimulate yourself you may play with your hairbrush for 10 minutes anyway you like.
I had no choice about this part - I already had removed the ginger, so instead I had to put up with pleasuring myself with a hairbrush for 10 minutes...it was so hard. ;-) :innocent:

For part of the 10 minutes Nick subsituted himself for the hairbrush...his words were "just because you're being denied doesn't mean I am!" - I didn't mind one bit :w00t: :blush: , although it was kind of frustrating still not being able to get there.
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sophie »

The final part of the tease said:
Come back when its time to sleep. Until then you may edge up to ten times. Everything is allowed, apart from using your finger for stimulation. Enjoy it as you have earned it.
I pointed out to Nick that edging a further 10 times was optional, but he seemed to prefer his reading that made in compulsary. The instructions didn't say anything about not using my vibrator though. As an extra, Nick made me do this standing up in front of him. Girls - try it...it seemed to make it more intense, although left me absolutely exhausted.
edger22
Explorer
Explorer

Post by edger22 »

It's been a pleasure to read.
Can't wait for the final day!