Ex Girlfriend Humiliation

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
herlilbitch
Explorer
Explorer

Ex Girlfriend Humiliation

Post by herlilbitch »

Hey guys. I'm a 21 year old guy and new to the forums. I was very submissive to my ex girlfriend, and my biggest fantasy is to be her slave. We had a rough breakup and haven't talked in over a year, but I would drop my life to serve her. The fact that she broke up with me and is now fucking her new boyfriend, while I sit at home jerking off thinking about it, is a huge turn on for me. I'm looking for humiliating things I can do that involve this. For example I just wrote "Property of her name" on my dick, but I think you guys can come up with some way better ideas than me. Also some for fun and humiliation I made a list of 20 of the most humiliating moments that happened while we were dating or after we broke up but still kept in touch. In no particular order:

1)She peed in my mouth

2)After we broke up I would pay her money ever now and then to massage her feet. The one time she was on the couch and I was on the ground massaging her feet, and she told me "Don't look at me. Look at the floor."

3)Our freshman year of college she had a paper to write. I was hanging out with her when she decided to have the guy she cheated on me with in high school come over. I ended up writing her paper for her while the two of them went back to her room and fooled around for the night.

4)When we were dating I talked to her on the phone for like a half hour one night while she was "staying at her friends". I later found out that she was naked on top of a guy, making out and touching while I was on the phone with her.

5)After we broke up I would driver her and the guys she was seeing around.

6)We went to the mall and I bought her an entire outfit for a western party and some stuff for her friends to wear, but she wouldn't let me come to the party.

7)I would clean her and her roomates dorm room for them. They would boss me around and tell me how they wanted it done, and they kept the door open so people came in and out and could see that they were using me like that.

8)I paid the sorority dues for her and her best friend.

9)Another time I was paying to giver her a foot massage she had a bunch of her friends over and was on the computer trying to hook up with this guy. They're all standing around telling her what to say to hook up with this guy, while her ex boyfriend is sitting there massaging her feet. She wasn't shy about letting them know I was paying for it either, which was extremely humiliating.

10)The first weekend of school when we were still together it was her birthday. I came over and gave her a bunch of presents and cash. After she got her stuff she locked me out of her room and had another guy over that she messed around with that night.

11)She had a 5 page paper due the next day on a thursday night. She let me get on her knees and eat her out for 2 minutes, and in exchange I wrote her paper for her while she went out and got drunk.

12)When I would call her and she didn't wanna talk she would put guys she was with on the phone to talk shit to me until I hung up.

13)After the first time I ate her out to write her papers it became the standard thing whenever she would have a paper to write. The one time it was a really long term paper and I managed to get 10 minutes of going down on her time out of it. She ignored me and played around on her phone the entire time, every now and then mentioning how disgusting I was.

14)She had a big party in her room the one day. She had me buy all the alcohol for it and then she wouldn't let me come.

15)I would dd for her and her friends. This didn't stop her from picking up guys to take back to her room and I had to drive them back.

16)She would routinely tell me how much better other guys were at giving her orgasms than me.

17)When we were together and she was giving me a blow job, I told her I would pay her to spit my load in my mouth when I finished.

18)The one night she got really drunk and kept telling me how bad she wanted to fuck somebody. When I mentioned that I was down she said "not you, I wanna fuck somebody hot."

19) The one day she finally let me go out with her and a couple of her friends. She told me if I was annoying "I swear I'll fuck John right in front of you. Oh wait you'd prolly like that"

20)She used to pin me to the floor and straddle me. Then she would tell me to open my mouth and spit in it.

Any ideas would be great :-)
greekboy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Ex Girlfriend Humiliation

Post by greekboy »

I usually "lurk" around the forums here since my r/l obligations deter me from being as active as I was back the "good old" OD.com and EH.com forums...
Yet this post drew my attention...
There's a thin line between what we call 'living the fantasy' and our own social lives... Most people sharing our fetishes (be them Dom/mes, switch or subs) do tend to keep these parts separate... I'm not saying that a couple can't go 24/7 on a D/s relationship, nor am I suggesting that we should be phobic about who we are or what we do... Still, exposing one's fetishes to people unable to understand or enjoy them might be dangerous... E.g. no one said a slave can't be shared by a group of Dominant ladies... But leaving a dorm door open while you worship someone's feet can be quite harmful to your social status and may lead to unnecessary exposure to people who "just don't understand"...
I am writing all these knowing that the people who read these posts are not of the same level of experience and age... Many may also be still on the initial stages, were they are not sure what they want to do or have someone do to them... And the ex-girlfriend described above should not be used as a 'role model' for Dommes, since (in my humble opinion she's not)... A real Domme, even a professional one, respects the sub as a personality and reciprocates the love She gets (hopefully ;-) )...
Don't let me be misunderstood though...
Do as you please...
Just don't get "hurt" more than you crave for...
neloangelo1227
Explorer
Explorer

Post by neloangelo1227 »

Please, tell me this is fiction.
"Submission, like apology, is often mistaken for a sign of weakness."
foot fetish freak
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

her little bitch

Post by foot fetish freak »

send me
a private message.
foot fetish freak
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

trust me

i have just the thing
for you buddy.
herlilbitch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by herlilbitch »

I know some of the things were kind've harsh, but these are like the 20 most humiliating things over like a four year time span. The majority of the time she was very good to me.
foot fetish freak
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

you came to the right place buddy

you were looking for humiliating things
to do right?
herlilbitch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by herlilbitch »

Sure am.
herlilbitch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by herlilbitch »

Anybody have any tasks for me to do?
tieguy15
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tieguy15 »

wow, i felt so bad after reading your post, it was so sad.....hope that it's not true....it makes me sad to think that it might be true....she doesn't have your best interest, bro....people who care about you don't treat you like that......dom/sub.....Mistress/slave ......whatever you want to call it as it applys to yourself, it's about a power exchange... giving up control to another person is a very personal and sexual thing and yes humilation can be a part of it, but where is the trust????.... a good mistress knows that it's about your pleasure too--humilation in your case--and provides in a way doesn't hurt you..... people i play with are people i trust....it can be fun to do humilating things.....but not to use you and not get anything so negative out of it.....why buy alcohol and not be invited, or write her papers (i'm currently a student too) and understand how wrong that is for you to write those papers even for a few minutes of eat pussy...... wow bro, tons women would let you do it longer and more often for so much less......women who would be proud to have you to humilate and not is such a negative way...you deserve an Mistress that's deserving of your devotion, after all it is a real relationship.....there are no real rules, but if you keep chasing a negative relationship you are denying a mistress of a wonderful, devoted person like yourself....i hope you keep looking for someone who can fulfill you in a happy, healthy way.....my thoughts are with you bro.
herlilbitch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by herlilbitch »

So today was my last day of school, and this summer I want my ex girlfriend to control my orgasms. I'm gonna do this by using her facebook. I can masturbate as much as I want but when I want an orgasm I have to go to her facebook page. These are the rules:

-If she has posted a new status that day I get to cum, if not I don't get to cum. (She usually updates her status one or two time a week, but I'm used to cumming several times a day so this is pretty good denial for me. Looking back it looks like she went over a month once with no status updates, so that would be pretty crazy if she did that again)

-If she ever posts a number anywhere on her facebook, whether it's a status update or writing on a friends wall or whatever, I'm not aloud to cum for that amount of days.

-If she ever mentions her boyfriend on her facebook, I have to have a ruined orgasm and eat all of my cum (I'll be pretending it's his)

- Whenever she let's me have an orgasm, I have to have it while looking at a picture of her feet.

What does everybody think of this? Does anyone have anymore ideas for rules I can use? Thanks.
Heathcliff
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Heathcliff »

I understand you like humiliation, but if what you said is true then your relationship with her is caustic. In more ways then one.
Eshly
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Eshly »

There is two ways to look at humilation in a D/s relationship:

1. She loves him, but either one or both of them enjoy humilation, so for sexual fun it happens. This is perfectly healthy, as there is a strong emotional connection.

2. There is no love, and she is just using you. In a bad way.

To be honest mate, you'd be better just getting a hooker from what I can tell. This is because you CANNOT become attached to a hooker (atleast not as easily). You are VERY attached to this girl, who clearly doesn't love you.
1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1azzu1 »

some of the things u mention sounds cool enough... but some of the thing is imo not that great...
but everyone there kink i guess...
Lincin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lincin »

I think tieguy15 said it best.

She obviously doesn't have your best interests at mind. Come to think of it, I don't think she has any of your interests at mind. She is using you for all the wrong reasons and you are too blind to see that. The whole Mistress/slave experience is about giving up control to someone whom you trust, someone that won't betray you, someone that can humiliate you in such a way that you both will get a kick out of. A good Mistress knows pain but also provides pleasure and cares about your safety (whether physical or mental). Know your limits. Have her know it too.

Now some people may correct me and say "oh well, there are no rules" and that's true.... to an extent... but I think it's very obvious this isn't about femdom at all.