Homemade Chastity Belts?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
harrassmygoods
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Homemade Chastity Belts?

Post by harrassmygoods »

im in no financial position to purchase a wuality chastity belt so im curious if anyone has tried to make one.
im pretty crafty but id like some ideas, thanks.
txraider19
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Homemade Chastity Belts?

Post by txraider19 »

A really strong will?

I don't really see how you could make one from homemade stuff and have it be safe, hygenic and all that. I'd be interested to know if you could because I've been interested in chastity but way too broke to warrant a purchase of one.
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cbtslavemale »

Yes it can be done, just need to have a very good imagination...oh and a good DIY shop local to you too!

Also if you search on interent there are a few good sites with instructions on building them, mind sometimes doesn't work out much cheaper than buying a proper shop bought one though.
BoredOMK17
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BoredOMK17 »

If you want security, comfort, and long-term wear-ability, you'll have to buy one.
But you can make one and wear it for a night, and experience the constraint safely.

I have made one out of the plastic from a soda bottle.
You just cut the bottle into pieces, roll it, super glue, tape, whatever. Do it.
nomeuno
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nomeuno »

You gotta dig, but there's stuff in here ..... http://www.frugaldomme.com/frugal.htm
Legolas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Legolas »

Hi.

I have found 2 models.

The first is a simpel one, made of plastic (I can email you that one)

And one more like neosteel
http://www.mybdsm.com/pages/cbphile/instructions.html

Regards :-)
arcturus
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by arcturus »

I made my first chastity belt. I was a copy of the Remy Chastity Tube. I got a peice of curved PVC tubing, that was just a bit narrower than my erect Penis. I was able to lock it around my scrotum using a piece of a pipe holder. It worked pretty well, but my cb3000 is much better.
ron25
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ron25 »

I've made simple chastity devices out of plastic bottles / pipe. I'm sure they're not as good as a commercial one, especially if intended to be used long-term. But for short-term they can be fun. They'll prevent erections, or make them uncomfortable.
I've made "Kali's Teeth" from the ring on a 2 liter soda bottle. Pry it off after removing the cap. There's little teeth on it. It fits over my flaccid penis, but really hurts when I get erect. Careful though! One could cut off the circulation and you could lose your penis. A game is a game is a game....
state of denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by state of denial »

I've made a simple on out of surgical gauze and electrical tape. Seemed to work in a pinch.
Not getting what you want is the best part of wanting what you can't get!
NeverAgain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NeverAgain »

ive made many of my own designs, the best and simplest being a length of PVC tube from a DIY shop cut diagonally and melted carefully together to give a smooth bend. the locking part is much harder but if you cut all but the top off of the balls end of the tube and get some sort of ring your bally only just fit through and place it against the exposed inside of the tube then drill 2 holes through both for the lock. i put 2 screws through the other end to stop my penis from coming out of the other end.

try a veriety of ideas replacing part by part until your happy.

good luck