Waking Kate (part 1)

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
badlittlegirl
Explorer
Explorer

Waking Kate (part 1)

Post by badlittlegirl »

Kate moaned softly as she woke. Blushing she felt the heat under her duvet, reaching into the dresser she fumbled for her vibe as she closed her eyes recollecting her dream. It was the same one shed had so many times lately she found herself bound and gagged as her pussy was teased by an unseen person but Kate didn’t need to see them she knew who it was and she couldn’t understand why, why was that woman invading her dreams. I’m not a lesbian I'm not, she tried to think of her boyfriend all the guys who would stare at her ass as she walked by but still that bitch filled her mind soft silky voice whispering in her ear telling her all the things she would do to her, panting writhing Kate collapsed back into her bed.
Nervously entering the store Kate glanced around, she hated this place why couldn’t Darren pick up the stupid outfit it was bad enough he would show the pictures of her in it to his friends but she had to risk getting seen buying it. She made her way down the store kept her head down not wanting to appear too interested in the various paddles, ropes dildos and other odd-looking sex toys. Shaking as she searched the rack Kate found the skimpy little school girl outfit in her size, clutching it to her body she moved swiftly to the register.
Kate’s heart stopped as a soft head clasped her shoulder and a silky voice whispered, “Oh that suits you perfectly princess a little whore uniform”
How? How did she find her? Turning around Kate’s eyes met with the ones that haunted her dreams. She couldn’t speak, she just stood there open mouthed, feeling so pathetic in front of this amazing, beautiful woman.
A smile crept across Lisa’s lips as she took her hand slipping her business card into Kate’s bra. Leaning in close “why don’t you call me when you get home little slut”
With that, she was gone.
It took Kate several moments to recover, why were her knees so week? Why was her heart racing so much?
Kate fumbled with her keys as she arrived home her ex-roommate Stephanie bumped past her as she tried to let herself in. Shed talk to Darren about what that skank was doing here she thought to herself. First though she really needed to attend to other things. Slipping out of her clothes Kate ran quickly into the bathroom. Sliding down the wall, she purred softly, water cascaded over her body rippling over her breasts, her taut stomach and long slender legs. Cooing softly Kate brought the head of the shower to her crotch water beating rhythmically against her clit, searching fingers parting her moist lips teasing there way inside so slowly.
Feeling Lisa’s breath hot against her neck pristinely painted nails teasing there way over her nipples, Kate was writhing, moaning, aching. “Please”. No reply just more teasing feather light touches running over her body. Shivers ran down Kate’s spine her body ached for it. Biting her lip arcing, her back a soft moan escaping as those fingers finally made there way inside. Hips trembling as they twisted slightly curling up toward her belly button finding that magical spot.
“Ohh god please, please Miss, please let me cum…. I’ll do anything please”
Whispered words against her neck “yes princess, cum for me, good girl”
Kate’s eyes snapped open, the thud of her bedroom door bringing her back to reality. Wrapping herself up just in time, patting her body dry with the towel as the bathroom door swung open. Darren stood in the doorway, blushing Kate remembered why she hated him wondering around naked as his hard cock winked at her. Tossing Kate’s new purchase at her Darren moaned “come on the game starts in 15 minutes, get it on” Kate rolled her eyes. Feeling rather embarrassed running the white cotton thong up her smooth legs, feeling so exposed it barely covering her pussy. Wriggling her hips pulling the micro-skirt up to her waist, no more than a gingham belt. Finally tying off the tight white shirt above her bellybutton, her nipples clearly visible through the flimsy material.
Taking a deep breath Kate opened the bathroom door. Stepping out into the bedroom wobbling in her heels. “Whoa baby, you look fiiiine” Darren breathed into her ear pushing her top half over to the bed. Roughly pulling her thong aside pushing his throbbing member inside her. Kate gasped feeling Darren pumping hard into her. His fingers holding onto Kate’s waist tightly. Grunting panting as he slammed in hard visibly shaking as his cock spasmed within Kate’s warmth. Spurting into her panting.
Grunting, “Oh yeh Steph that was good”.
Kate leapt up. “Stephanie! What the fuck, you bastard”. Grabbing her purse, she ran out crying. Kate panted as she reached the end of the road. Pulling out her phone Kate shakily dialled. “Um…h..h..hello” her voice shaking through sobs “Is that Lisa?”

my first attempt more and naughtier to come soon all sugestions welcome :-)
southernchastity
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Waking Kate (part 1)

Post by southernchastity »

Delightfully fantastic! i hope the more to come part happens soon!
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

Vv nice BLG :w00t: especially your first time; now you've popped your story cherry, congratularions! I can't wait to hear more :innocent:

In terms of suggestions you could try describing a bit more about the setting of each scene before the action kicks off, also if you used paragraphs more, it would be slightly easier to read. I mean this as constructive critisism tho :-) I have to admit i'm no good at story writing myself so fair play to you !
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by MistressD »

Very nice story BadLittleGirl! It almost seems like it might be one of those fantasies that people write down because they secretly want it to happen to themselves ;-) !

It's definitely naughty that you've gone and gotten me all excited while I'm still at work. How am I supposed to concentrate now? I'm definitely looking forward to future chapters!

Mistress D
Baldrick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Baldrick »

Great story BLG - really sexy description and good narrative. Nice one.
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by ballsfull »

WONDERFUL story, Kate..... Errrrr, I mean, "badlittlegirl".... :lol:

Definitely looking forward to reading more of your efforts...

Thanks,
Barry
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by green »

Very well written, blg :). *sends flowers*

When reading those words it feels like they were coming directly from your current state of mind, or how should i put it..hmmn.. I thought it was very "real" and I could directly relate it to you : D. Even though you'r saying that the person in that story is not supposed to represent you, it somehow does ;).

I'm excited for more :love:

-green-
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
badlittlegirl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by badlittlegirl »

ballsfull wrote:WONDERFUL story, Kate..... Errrrr, I mean, "badlittlegirl"....
i can neither confirm or deny these rumors :)

bad

xxx
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by ballsfull »

badlittlegirl wrote:
~That~ part would be okay....

But you not writing more follow-up stories, now ~THAT~ would be a problem... :-P
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by MistressD »

ballsfull wrote:
badlittlegirl wrote:
~That~ part would be okay....

But you not writing more follow-up stories, now ~THAT~ would be a problem... :-P
I totally agree!

I can't wait to hear what happens to "Kate" next!
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Last edited by freaau on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry - i've had to leave this place - i cannot be reached anymore

Goodbye all.
submale01
Explorer
Explorer

Post by submale01 »

I loved the story, i cant wait for the next installment.
martin
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by martin »

a very hot story, i soo liked to read it. Made me really hot
pizdec
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by pizdec »

lol