Ballbuster; Wrong childrens game name

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Lhad
Explorer
Explorer

Ballbuster; Wrong childrens game name

Post by Lhad »

Just came across this while randomly looking at people launching bowling balls at their cars.

Viewed with a bit more mature eyes than this was intended for, the name of the game is just.. wrong.

But then again, they did say it was a family game exciting for the adults.

Ballbuster
redfred
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Ballbuster; Wrong childrens game name

Post by redfred »

Lhad wrote:
Viewed with a bit more mature eyes than this was intended for, the name of the game is just.. wrong.

Ballbuster
Well it was the 70's, and "BallBuster" did not have the same meaning then as it does now. Much like the term "Water Sports"

But I did LMAO at that video,, and did you see that "knowing" look the lady gave at the end ...LOL ... very funny Thanks

Redfred
redfred
Explorer
Explorer

Post by redfred »

OH,, and if think ballbuster is bad for kids, then don't buy them a "one eyed Monster" to play with .. see it here>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoF3mndWRh4
Lhad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lhad »

redfred wrote:OH,, and if think ballbuster is bad for kids, then don't buy them a "one eyed Monster" to play with .. see it here>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoF3mndWRh4
I bow to you for finding that one, that is even more wrong. I pity the parents that suddenly see their kid, boy or girl, come home with one or more of those things, going "We're going to have a lot of fun! Teehee!".

Hopefully the teehee belongs to a girl though.