Alphabet Soup

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
dannyboiv
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Alphabet Soup

Post by dannyboiv »

Goddess Sheila usually lets me out of my chastity tube and allows me to masturbate every other Sunday night, assuming my behavior over the previous two weeks has been satisfactory. Sometimes it slips her mind but I don't dare mention it to her. Asking to be freed from chastity is strictly forbidden. The last time I made that mistake she sentenced me to six weeks locked up. Then on the last day she added two more weeks to make sure the lesson stuck.
This past Sunday was one of my nights and I'd been very good but the Goddess never mentioned it. Last night was Wednesday and I suffered greatly as I attended to her in the bath and helped her dress for her date. After she left, I cleaned the house from top to bottom, making sure everything would be perfect when she came back in the morning and maybe, just maybe, she would relent and let my cock out of its plastic prison.
Goddess Sheila arrived at the house at 2 PM on Thursday. She didn't seem to notice my cleaning effort but gave me hope when she asked when I'd last been allowed to come. I told her it had been eighteen days.
"Would you like to come today, slave?" she asked, leaning over my kneeling form, so close I could feel the warmth of her breasts.
"If it pleases you, Goddess," I replied, trying not to reveal my excitement.
"Good boy," she said, patting my head. "Follow me."
I crawled behind Goddess Sheila up the stairs and into the bedroom. She had me lay on the bed on my back and used nylon stocking to tie me spreadeagled. I was stretched out as far as possible and could only raise my hips a couple of inches. I pleaded with my eyes and she laughed. She removed the key to my chastity device from the chain around her neck and ran the key down my chest and belly as I writhed and moaned. Then she cupped my balls in her warm hand and unlocked me.
My cock sprang up, hard as an iron bar. Goddess took it softly in her hand and I let out a loud, involuntary groan. She flicked the head with her fingernail, took her hand away and left the room. I lied there out of my mind, trying to imagine what she might do to me when she came back.
It was at least twenty minutes before she came back into the room and stuffed a large ball gag into my mouth. "We're going to play a game today, danny," she said, wrapping her soft palm around the head of my cock, holding it like a joystick. "We're going to play Alphabet Soup. Do you know what that is, slave?"
I shook my head and she continued. "It's like this. We go through the alphabet and at the end you make soup."
I had no idea what she meant but nodded my head like an imbecile anyway. She smiled down at me and moved my cock up, then down, then across as if forming an A then softly said "A." Then straight up, then down in two half circles. "B."
I got it now and gave in to the intensely pleasurable sensations. I anticipated each letter before she formed it and each letter felt absolutely amazing. By the time she got to M I was going crazy. It felt soooo good. My cock was throbbing in her soft hand. No one had touched me there in so long.
When she got to W I suddenly realized it was almost over. This was my big chance to cum. My knees quivered as she formed the X and softly whispered. I raised my hips up as far as I could for Y then she whispered, "Are you ready for Z, slave?"
I nodded furiously and tensed every muscle in my body. I felt my balls contract and I waited breathlessly for what would surely be the most intense orgasm I'd had in years. She moved my cock in a fast Zorro-like Z pattern and took her hand away as I yelled loudly through my gag.
Lifting my hips as high as I could, I pushed and strained but nothing came out. I looked at her, desperately pleading with my eyes. Just a couple of quick shakes and I'd cum all over the place. Goddess smiled slightly and stood. She patted my cock very softly and said, "I'll be right back, slave."
As she left the room, my mind raced. She wouldn't leave me like this, would she? Surely she'd at least let me jerk off before she locked me up again. I began thinking of what I would say if she took the gag out. I would beg like I'd never begged before. My cock showed no signs of going down and was starting to ache.
Goddess Sheila came back in with a five-pound bag of ice. She dropped the bag right on my balls, crushing them and knocking the wind out of me. When I got my breath back, she took the ball gag out of my mouth and stood looking down at me with her hands on her hips. "Please?..." I said weakly and began to cry. Not from the pain or the cold ice on my genitals but from the realization that the game was over and I'd lost. Soon Goddess would place my shriveled cock back into its tube for an indeterminate period of chastity and complete, unquestioning obeisance to Goddess Sheila and there was nothing I could do but endure.
wonderbo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Alphabet Soup

Post by wonderbo »

Great story! I had a hard on from the letter "A".