FB: Meeting Nikki

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
That1ShyGuy
Explorer
Explorer

FB: Meeting Nikki

Post by That1ShyGuy »

Well, after having lurked on this site for well over a year, I finally decided to register and publish a webtease. I don't know how happy I am with it, but I've always been very critical of myself, so let me know what you all think! All constructive criticism is welcome, even simple things like spelling/grammar errors.
DeniedHard
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FB: Meeting Nikki

Post by DeniedHard »

Yea, I agree it was great. Thanks a lot.
That1ShyGuy
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FB: Meeting Nikki

Post by That1ShyGuy »

Glad you guys enjoyed it. I know the kinkier teases normally go over better here, but since I'm kind of vanilla myself I figured I'd start with that. I'll probably turn this into a series when I have some more time, and explore some less vanilla themes. Writing this kind of thing is very new to me though, so it'll take some time for me to get my pacing/consistancy right I think.

Part of the reason I was unhappy with this tease, was I ended up writing the tease and then forcing photos into it. Have 18gb of photo sets downloading, as opposed to the 800mb of stuff I had before, so should have better material to work with. Gonna take a lot of time to go through all that to find what I'm looking for though! But in the meantime, still do welcome any more criticism on what was right/wrong.

An example of what I'd like to know. A few times with the main model there were a few pictures in a row in the same pose, but different facial expressions/body language. I kind of liked the idea while going through the pictures, because it felt a bit less jumpy than some teases I've done on here. But was it too boring, using fewer pose variations?

Or pacing? Should I have made it longer, more of a buildup to the end? I tried to do short-medium length for this one being more vanilla, because I didn't really want it to be too boring. But when going over it, it felt a little short.

Anything else constructive would be appreciated too (dialog, structure, etc). I would like to contribute more here, and like to be good at what I do. Thanks again for compliments so far, and look forward to more feedback to help on the next ones!