CB 3000

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
N0-Play
Explorer
Explorer

CB 3000

Post by N0-Play »

I have been denied by my wife since before New Year and this week as I am away on business I am locked up.
Today I have noticed that I am leaking out of my CB3000. I have emailed my wife and she has let me know that her vibrator is working overtime. She wants me home at the weekend so she can check this out for herself. In the meantime I am more frustrated than ever especially as she is getting off at home. :\'-(
N0-Play
Explorer
Explorer

Post by N0-Play »

After 10 days continuous in my CB3000 I have been promised a 'suprise' tonight. Hmmm the mind bogles!!! :unsure:
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Hehe, have fun! And don't forget to tell the tale afterwards. :-D
N0-Play
Explorer
Explorer

Post by N0-Play »

Welll.......

A very fun evening. Some wine and good food. Washed and shaved my wife in the bath. Retired to bed early... all promising :-)

Released from CB3000 and lots of mutual touching and the mood was definitely hot. Then I helped her ready her vibrator - she likes to watch me lick and suck it - as she played with me and commented on how much i must need release.
Then as she started to use her toy she told me to get a towel and lay it over her leg.
Once I had done this she pulled me over so i was lying on her leg as she turned up her vibrator. I then sucked and played with her tits as she enjoyed herself. Her hips were rocking and causing the towel to rub on me. "Hump my leg, rub on the towel, hurry I am going to cum". With that I did exactly as she asked while I licked and flicked her nipples. (She has lovely 34DD boobs that I can't get enough of).
Then I felt that I was going to have my first cum of 2007 I felt and heard my wife start to cum. Her body jerked and I frantically rubbed my cock on the towel.
Then she turned and held me as she came hard. I was still trying to rub. I know that her tits get very sensitive but she enjoys just having them held firmly as she orgasms so I had one hand full of her boob flesh and the other arm around her holding her tight as she jerked.
As she calmed down I was still pressing against the towel and her leg but could not get enough movement to take me over the edge.
Well the towel was then removed and she snuggled up to me all naked and warm and she was soon asleep. I eventually driffted off, I could not get to my cock as she was draped over me, which made it worse as her leg was soft on top of me.

In the morning she smiled and said that she had really enjoyed herself and as she lifted the towel we both noticed that I had leaked on it. She thought that was really hot for me to get so close to leak but not cum and has told me that it is something that I may have to get used to. :\'-(

Needless to say I am still very quick to arouse and seem to have a permanent hard on. She meanwhile has told me that her vibrator will be getting a good work out while I am at work this morning. She is becoming one hell of a good tease and I love her more than ever.

Anyone else have fun this weekend???
N0-Play
Explorer
Explorer

Post by N0-Play »

Out of the Cb now. But that just means i am teased more :-D
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

I've had 2 wet dreams while being locked in a CB-3000.

Has anyone else had this happen to them?
spice23
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spice23 »

I have asked my wife to try and tease me and get into the whole tease and denial scene but she is not willing to experiment yet. Do you guys have any ideas on how to help her get more interested. I really think she would like it if she was to take a little more control.

Thanks,

Spice |-)
N0-Play
Explorer
Explorer

Post by N0-Play »

Well it was by pure accident that my wife got into teasing me and denying me orgasms. She is not into a lot of domination or humiliation as she finds that a turn off. She just likes me being horny all the time which I generally am when not allowed the relief of a full blown orgasm. That's not to say that sometimes I get to orgasm a lot.. sometimes 3 times a week sometimes not. Once she asked me how many times I could cum in an hour. It's just fun and games.... to her! To me I love the not knowing when I will get to cum with her. I have made myself stop masturbating as she can tell if I have been playing with myself and also it spoils it for me in the long term.

Mind you there is nothing I would like better than to grab hold and have the first orgasm of 2007 right now!

We use the CB3000 on an infrequent basis as a) She likes the thought of it on me and it turns her on b) I find it very arousing to be locked c) When I am away on business trips she likes it on me.

So I guess that she gets a kick out of 'controlling' my orgasms (although she would be horrified to really use that word) and I like submitting to her in this way (again I have not fully used that term in front of her)

When she does let me orgasm it's normally by her hand and she now often stops and starts a lot before i tell her that I am unable to stop myself. Even then she will sometimes try and stop just once more, and this is how we have found out about ruined orgasms. So in our way we are finding out about the whole T&D thing quite happily and in our own time.

So take your time and tell each other what feels good/nice and enjoy yourselves :-)
N0-Play
Explorer
Explorer

Post by N0-Play »

Arrrgghhh havemercy my wife read your post and now she has told me that's the only way i will get relief!! I am locked back in my Cb3000 and have been told I have to have a wet dream to get out. Well it could be a long wait as last time it was 7 weeks and no wet dream. So far it's been 6 weeks since I last came in Dec 2006. Hope I 'pop' soon!!!
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

WOW :w00t: that story is HOT

reading that got me a little flushed. Im happy for you No-Play, your wife seems like a very fun woman to be around... your very lucky.

We may be able to exchange a few teasing tips sometime, OR, maybe we could get together sometime and the both of us could experiment on you... Hows that for an idea :-P :lol:
The Mistress From Oz
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

:lol:

I was just asking if anyone had had a wet dream while locked up. I thought it wasn't possible but then it happened to me and then it happened again. I think it was cause the idea of being locked up gets me so aroused so when I went to sleep, I came.

But yeah, I would seriously hate for that to be the only way for me to come. It was the worst way I have ever came. But good luck.
N0-Play
Explorer
Explorer

Post by N0-Play »

Mz_Teneale - Not sure if I would have any sanity left if you and my wife double teamed!!! :\'-(

Still locked away and enjoying this with my wife. Probably when this is over we will not do and T&D stuff for a while but at the moment the 'end' is not in sight.... for me at least! :-D
N0-Play
Explorer
Explorer

Post by N0-Play »

Out of cb3000, no wet dreams! Still denied. My wife wants me to post what happened last night for you all as she found it very erotic.... for her :-O

After cumming using her vibrator and enjoying me humping a towel against her leg as usual we settled down to sleep. Eventually I fell asleep with my cock throbbing against her thigh/hip. In the middle of the night she was woken by movement from me. As she realised what I was doing she also noted I appeared to be asleep. Apparently i was frantically wanking as I slept, jerking my cock and building up in intensity. She watched as I continued and then when she thought it had gone on long enough woke me. Needless to say i was slightly bemused to be woken from a rather nice dream, but also one very frustrated person!

Next time she may let me finish and let me know in the morning that i have finally come in 2007!!!

Has anyone esle done this in their sleep???