awoken to chastity...

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

awoken to chastity...

Post by cbtslavemale »

I am still in shock! I woke up this morning to my partner bringing my a cup of tea in bed, smiled and left the room. I thought no more of it other than that it was odd....until, i went to go for my morning ablutions and found that as my eyes become less blurry and accoustmed to the day light that she had locked me into a chastity device!...I have only once or maybe twice in past year mentioned this to here in passing as a joke....at that moment she opened the door and just smiled and said now I will control all of your cbt, gave me a kiss and left for work.....I am still in shock i think this was only this morning!!.........
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Wow that's bad or awesome. Depends on how you want to see it :lol: Did she know before about your sexual likings or did she surprise you?

If you never confessed your sexual bent seriously and she just found it out by herself this is some of the hottest shit i've ever heard. Maybe she found your account on this site on your PC.

Have fun mate, what a nice adventure :-)
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cbtslavemale »

Nope she wont have found my account on here on my pc....she does know of my interest in BDSm ect...as for the chastity thing that is all her own work!!
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Wow that sounds great for you. But you should watch out, maybe she read articles of Elise Sutton or other chastity guidelines for women. That could be hard for you :lol: If you don't know the guide maybe you should read it.

But to wake up with a chastity device is a very hot fantasy. I would be completely shocked, too. But i suppose i would be also aroused and confused.
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jaberwocky »

Sorry, but I am a little sceptical. Because apperently you didn't wake up when your girlfriend was putting on the chastity device. And when you woke up, you became aware of the device when you saw it, instead of feeling something strange between your legs. It could be the side affects of a hang-over. If not, I find it hard to believe. Nice thought though!
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cbtslavemale »

ok not that knew i had to prove myself?? But I have no reason to lie...

I can and do usually sleep through alarm clock on a morning, have slept through thunder storm over head when camping. So yes she could and did easily get it onto me, doubt was done first thing in morning as we all get 'mornin glory' .....not possible now though!!

As for not noticing straight away, have you ever stumbled out of your bed less than a 3 foot, stood lookin bleery eyed down at the toilet bowl for morning 'water unload'....am sure many of us have....so no maybe i was not accurate in that it was a matter of seconds but the shock lasted alot longer.....

Please, accept my apologese to all others on forum, for above outburst, and to the one who disbelieves me if only a query...it just annoyed me when i saw the post initially is all.........
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jaberwocky »

I have to walk down the stairs to go to the toilet |-)

Can I conclude from the line:
at that moment she opened the door and just smiled and said now I will control all of your cbt, gave me a kiss and left for work
that your relationship is not complete vanilla anyway? (That can explain a lot)

I have seen posts at the OD-side that certainly causes some doubts. That you respond, takes away a lot of doubts anyway. Because that is something the posters of some bold stories on the OD-site did not do.
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cbtslavemale »

Jaberwocky wrote:I have to walk down the stairs to go to the toilet |-)

Can I conclude from the line:
at that moment she opened the door and just smiled and said now I will control all of your cbt, gave me a kiss and left for work
that your relationship is not complete vanilla anyway? (That can explain a lot)

I have seen posts at the OD-side that certainly causes some doubts. That you respond, takes away a lot of doubts anyway. Because that is something the posters of some bold stories on the OD-site did not do.
You are correct in your conclusion and no i do not need to go downstairs is an en suite bathroom :-)