FB: The Brothel series

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

FB: The Brothel series

Post by texturedshroom »

Part 1 was posted today. I have some really innovative ideas for later in the series, so I hope you all liked Part 1 and are going to stick with it.

I appreciate any comments, criticisms or concerns as always.
JDude

Re: FB: The Brothel series

Post by JDude »

Very nice.. keep UP the good work. ;-)
DeniedHard
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DeniedHard »

I haven't tried it yet but it had caught my eye and I like the sound of innovative ideas. Thank you.
slaaf_1981
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slaaf_1981 »

As always, I'm a fan of your series. I'm checking several times a day to see weither pert to is posted yet :-)

Keep up the good work!

Part 1 is very promising...

Greetz
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

Might still be a few more days for Part 2, just a heads up, so if you're denying yourself for the series you might want to reconsider or maybe do the whole thing when it's finished.
ordered
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ordered »

Damn. I was hoping the next part of the "Brothel" tease was coming, say, "tomorrow" like it said in the tease. Then I thought maybe it was waiting for Friday, or even Saturday, to break out.

Oh well. The Brothel is an awesome introductory tease, I'm... ummmm... quivering..... just a bit... to see what comes next...

Shroom always writes the badest- ass teases, he's figured out the mix of what we need NOW and what kind of temptation to leave for LATER; then takes the necessary time to provide us with a well thought tease that's fun to use.

Thank You, Shroom
ordered
slaaf_1981
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slaaf_1981 »

Well it's better to slowly write a good series. More then quicly write a lousy one.

I'll wait...

Slaaf
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

ordered wrote:Damn. I was hoping the next part of the "Brothel" tease was coming, say, "tomorrow" like it said in the tease. Then I thought maybe it was waiting for Friday, or even Saturday, to break out.
I understand the frustration and wish I could work faster, but I've got a million and one projects to work on right now outside Milovana. But I'll do my best to try to make sure it at least ends up being worth the wait.
Oh well. The Brothel is an awesome introductory tease, I'm... ummmm... quivering..... just a bit... to see what comes next...

Shroom always writes the badest- ass teases, he's figured out the mix of what we need NOW and what kind of temptation to leave for LATER; then takes the necessary time to provide us with a well thought tease that's fun to use.

Thank You, Shroom
ordered
Thank you for the kind words! It's hearing stuff like this from time to time that inspires me to work that much harder at living up to it.
slaaf_1981 wrote:Well it's better to slowly write a good series. More then quicly write a lousy one.

I'll wait...

Slaaf
Thanks for understanding.

While you're all waiting, why not try and go out and get all the clothes listed in the tease (if you don't have them already)? This is going to be a tease series where you get out what you put into it. At the very least, if you don't have any ladies' clothes you might want to get some so you enjoy the series more.

Believe me when I say that while right now it kind of looks like "Lisa's Sissy Training" mixed with "The Sorority Series," it's going to be something much different in the end.
slaaf_1981
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slaaf_1981 »

I allready got all the clothes needed. And more. :-)
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

Awesome. Where'd you find fishnets? I couldn't find them in the normal places I buy stockings... i.e. the grocery store or pharmacy.

Also, Part 2 is well underway... expect it out today or tomorrow. I've changed it to a flash tease as that was where the series was headed eventually anyway.
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

Status update: The Brothel: Part 2 has about 31 pages so far. I have the entire thing planned out; it is a flash tease and it can essentially be divided into 3 major sections. I am done with the first section and a decent part of the second.

ETA: Hard to say right now. The third section of Part 2 will take significantly longer to write than the first two sections. Optimistically I'd say it should be out by some time tomorrow, depending on how much time I find myself willing to invest in it today and tonight. I do appreciate everyone's feedback and it definitely has encouraged me to get this out ASAP (while still ensuring a quality tease).

Right now though, I've been working on this since early morning and my eyes are starting to hurt. I'm going to take a much-needed break and, who knows, maybe work on my day job.
slaaf_1981
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slaaf_1981 »

Don't forget to eat and drin while you're working. ;-)

I bought the fishnets in a Belgian shop http://www.veritas.be/. I guess in other countries you will have the same type of store. They sell stockings, things to sew, gloves, scarfs, things for your hair, ... It's actually the superstore for a teenage girl (with money) who wants to experiment with her looks. It took some guts to go in, but hey, it's always for the girlfriend ;-)
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

slaaf_1981 wrote: I bought the fishnets in a Belgian shop http://www.veritas.be/. I guess in other countries you will have the same type of store. They sell stockings, things to sew, gloves, scarfs, things for your hair, ... It's actually the superstore for a teenage girl (with money) who wants to experiment with her looks. It took some guts to go in, but hey, it's always for the girlfriend ;-)
That sounds cool; I'll have to check it out.

Part 2 might be another week away honestly... sorry but it's to ensure a good quality tease. I think this will be one of the hardest parts of the series for me to make. The rest should be a lot more straightforward.
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

Part 2 is posted. I ended up shortening it and saving the rest for Part 3.

However, it's still over 100 pages even with the shortening--so happy wanking!

Part 3 should be out in another week--you might want to save Part 2 until then if you can really wait.
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

Apparently 2500 people have viewed Part 2... but no one has any comments on it?

I can't get feedback from ratings as it's a flash tease, so I'd prefer some sort of feedback here...