Nice website I stumbled across (Orgasm Denial Related)

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
subm_1280
Explorer
Explorer

Nice website I stumbled across (Orgasm Denial Related)

Post by subm_1280 »

http://www.mayicum.com

This isn't in the links thread and its an awesome site! People who have joined the program will log on to the site daily and follow the masturbation instructions. Some examples are stroking in front of a mirror with a hot Mistress cheering you on, masturbating while you fantasize about the first time you made out with your girl etc. That's not all. Here comes the best part - after you've followed the masturbation orders, go back to the site and click on this 'May I Cum?' icon. There'll be this audio recording of a Mistress deciding whether you are allowed to cum for that day.

I've been following the program for 3 days now and I've given total control of my cock to the Mistresses there. I walk around with a raging hard on pretty much the whole day and I only touch my cock when the Mistresses there ask me to. The feeling of not being allowed to cum after following her orders closely might be disappointing initially but it drives you insane with lust soon after and I love every bit of it.

Anyways, some little bit of info about myself. I used to think that stroking for 1 hour while watching Japanese AV was the best jack off material but I've changed my mind after visiting http://www.mayicum.com and milovana.com. I need Dominant Women to control my, oops i mean Their cock because I am too weak to do so.

Kudos to great sites like http://www.mayicum.com and milovana.com!
ace
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ace »

Yes, this is a great site. I can't participate, but only because I am getting one-on-one training with the fantastic Ms Kate, one of the mistresses at cockcontrol.com, who run the May I Cum site. If you enjoy that site for a bit, you might want to consider a call... They are wonderful!
I am a stroker boy under the training of Ms Kate at http://www.cockcontrol.com. I enjoy writing, so I've decided to try my hand at webteases. Feel free to IM or email me if you have any ideas! Oh, and call Ms Kate! She's INCREDIBLE!!!
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

Hey,
That mayicum site may come in handy. Nice find!

As far as cockcontrol.com goes... here is the problem I have always had with those kinds of sites. I know they post many voice recordings of themselves, so their voices aren't fake. The pictures are the thing that bothers me. How do you know it is really a picture of them? How do you know that you aren't jerking off to some 300 pound mother of four with an eye patch :-/ . I am not accusing the people over at cockcontrol.com of being fakes, I am just saying that it has never been proven to me. I think I have a bit of a right to be curious because every person pictured on that site looks so damn good. I mean, have you ever received a picture of Kate holding a sign that said "Ace's teasemistress - cockcontrol.com?" If I never received something like this, I don't think I would be able to follow her instructions only because... well, I couldn't get the thought of that damn eye patch out of my mind. So, does anyone have proof that proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that the woman you are talking to at a site such as cockcontrol.com is really the woman they picture on their website? Otherwise, it is just a bunch of ladies who are trying to raise money for new... ehh, I have to drop the eye patch thing.

bondageslave36
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Good point bondageslave36. I agree, but i don't think it's important for persons who call there. It's a fantasy thing like this site.

For me the reason that i don't use any services like this is not that the women betray or betray not with their pics. It is the fact that i don't want to support this kind of "work". I think sex should never cost something that is one of the reasons why i believe in this site.

It's ok if somebody don't care about and pay for it but i would never pay. By the way this is one of the principles i speak about in this thread.

EDIT: Hmm ok i looked at the site now and when i understand it right, you have to call a woman and pay money for getting permission to cum. Hey that's very smart so the guys are forced to spent their money in this service regulary.
ace
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ace »

Okay, not wanting to make this into an issue, but here's some brief comments on your responses. I don't think it's for everyone, but I think you could probably cut me a bit more slack on the issue.

1. Are they for real? I don't know if they all are. I've received enough personal training to know that my girl is, but of course they are not all. The point of it IS to fulfill your fantasy with a beautiful voice on the other end of the phone. In my case, as with most, it is the only safe way to express this part of my sexuality with another live human being. If you are stuck on what the caller looks like, you would not be able to "let go" enough to explore it.

2. Cockcontrol.com is a service which links to milovana.com and is running mayicum.com. You even have links to Cock Control on this site. I am suggesting that anyone interested should support someone who is supporting this site. Is that wrong somehow? I didn't think I'd meet with resistance on this from a team member here as cockcontrol.com is linked on your front page. No worries, just wondering where you stand on that.

3. I can stop calling anytime and have orgasms whenever I want. I am not hypnotized somehow to have to call, but it is an enjoyable experience and I have actually made many friends in that community that are supportive and understanding of my kink for orgasm denail. Without spending much money at all I can have a great time there.

I could go on, but I won't. I hope I don't cause any friction on this issue, but I felt I had enough to say that it deserved a response to what others were saying.

Have a great one.. Ace
I am a stroker boy under the training of Ms Kate at http://www.cockcontrol.com. I enjoy writing, so I've decided to try my hand at webteases. Feel free to IM or email me if you have any ideas! Oh, and call Ms Kate! She's INCREDIBLE!!!
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

ace of course there is no friction from my side. I just wrote my opinion. If you like the service go on and use it. I just explained why i don't use it. I also know every person has a different story and the reasons are always individual.

I only heard good things about the women from cockcontrol.com. I don't wanted to blame anyone i just explained my point. You can agree or disagree, i can live with disagreement. You will always hear true words from me, although sometimes they cause conflicts. I think it must be possible to have 2 different opinions and still come together.

It's just a question of respect (like so often in todays world)
I am suggesting that anyone interested should support someone who is supporting this site. Is that wrong somehow?
This is interesting. What you mean with supporting? For example Germany and France are also good partners, but we have conflicts, too. I think in a good partnership is it allowed to have own sights of an issue but always respect the other side. Ok not the best example but i think you know what i mean :lol:
incognito
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Reply to Bondageslave

Post by incognito »

Hi,

Neither promoting or bashing the phone sites. But out of curiosity is the
difference between spanking the monkey for a 300 pound woman with an
eye patch, and a 300 pound male computer geek actually all that
profound. :lol:

I guess if the theory is that you pay for the one and not the other I can
see where you are coming from.

Regards,

Incognito
ace
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ace »

Dark,

Appreciate your opinion and thoughts on this. I think that my comments mostly stem from your saying that you don't think you should ever have to pay something for sex. The other side of this issue is that all of the pics we are using to make these teases were, at some point, created to make money. We are now using these pics without compensating the copyright owners.

I understand that you have no problem with me or others calling phone fantasy lines, but I thought it was worth a bit of clarification, just to look at things realistically.

It is an interesting debate, I think, to consider that without the pay sites, and other sex pay services, there would probably not even be a way to make a site like milovana. Should we often support the sites that we are "borrowing" images from? I don't know the answer, but it poses an interesting question.

I think I've insinuated that you don't support cockcontrol.com being linked to this site. That is obviously not the case, and you have my apologies. Upon reading your post again, I think I may have taken the initial replies a little too personally. :) That's what happens when you're on denial. LOL

Thank you for your very kind and respectful responses to my opinions.
ace
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ace »

Hey, just one more thing to clarify, and then I'll shut up. MayICum.com doesn't require you to call to get permission. If you call, you get a session and don't get to cum, then you still have to go back to the website and click on the day's audio file to see if you get to cum. The program does not require a phone call.

Hope that clears some things up.

Have a great one!

Ace
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

Ace,
I hope you know I wasn't trying to come down on your or anything, I was merely curious about that.

I agree with dark and I really don't believe sex and money should ever really be mixed. I just think it can lead you down a very dark path in life if you let that kind of thing start to control your money. That's just my opinion, but if it's your thing... more power to you. I just think you can get much more out of a healthy relationship with a girlfriend or wife, but that's not as easy as picking up the phone, I guess.
ace
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ace »

Bondageslave36,

I didn't think you were coming down on me. I was happy answer your questions. You are right. Becoming addicted to sex, alcohol, gambling, television, food, or anything else can be destructive.

There is so much room for us to disagree here and still be pals. Here's how things add up for me:

http://www.cockcontrol.com is awesome
http://www.mayicum.com is awesome
http://www.milovana.com is awesome

I hope all are enjoying my teases here and checking out the other two sites to see where I'm getting my inspirations.

Have a great day!

Ace
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

ace wrote:Dark,...

The other side of this issue is that all of the pics we are using to make these teases were, at some point, created to make money. We are now using these pics without compensating the copyright owners....
That's a good point, but nobody can say how the internet would be without the "sex sells" thing.
...It is an interesting debate, I think, to consider that without the pay sites, and other sex pay services, there would probably not even be a way to make a site like milovana. Should we often support the sites that we are "borrowing" images from? I don't know the answer, but it poses an interesting question....
Ok lets dream a little. If there would be no persons who want to earn money with selling sex, i bet there would be still ressources like pics and movies from amateurs. I mean there are enough people who show themselves for free on amateur sites etc. But that all is not realistical. In fact we need sponsors and have to work together with other sites to pay our servers and maybe other services we want to offer in 2007.
...I think I've insinuated that you don't support cockcontrol.com being linked to this site. That is obviously not the case, and you have my apologies. Upon reading your post again, I think I may have taken the initial replies a little too personally. :) That's what happens when you're on denial. LOL...
Hehe it's difficult enough to explain myself in a german forum, so it sometimes happen that someone misunderstand me especially in english forums.
...Thank you for your very kind and respectful responses to my opinions.
You are welcome thank you, too :-)
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

ace wrote:The other side of this issue is that all of the pics we are using to make these teases were, at some point, created to make money. We are now using these pics without compensating the copyright owners.
:!: That's simply not true, we don't get the images for free. Usually the usage rights are tied to promoting the site in question, so both sides benefit. If you upload non-promotional paysite material you can get yourself banned real quick. Generally, everything you find on so-called TGP sites or our "sources for pics"-thread is fine.

Also, we have a link exchange agreement with cockcontrol.com and I remember them being very professional and extremely friendly, so I can definitely recommend them if you are into phone sessions. :-)
dark wrote:Ok lets dream a little. If there would be no persons who want to earn money with selling sex, i bet there would be still ressources like pics and movies from amateurs. I mean there are enough people who show themselves for free on amateur sites etc. But that all is not realistical. In fact we need sponsors and have to work together with other sites to pay our servers and maybe other services we want to offer in 2007.
Well said!
ace
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ace »

seraph0x,

Thank you for the clarification on the pics thing. I think we actually agree on the fact that images or links used here can benefit the suppliers of the images and services. I am all for that. I hope you are not offended by my comments, as I was just showing an example to make a point.

I think milovana and the people here are great. I have a wonderful time here. In fact, if you think of ways that I, as a user, can help you better your site, please don't hesitate. You've done some amazing things here.

I think this has become a bigger discussion than I intended. My concern was caused because I know milovana relies on "sex related" partner sites, and then I read a milovana team member say..
dark wrote:For me the reason that i don't use any services like this is not that the women betray or betray not with their pics. It is the fact that i don't want to support this kind of "work". I think sex should never cost something that is one of the reasons why i believe in this site.
That seems to contradict the partnership you've created with the link sites. Since it was a team member that said it I accepted it as an official opinion of your website. I see now that dark didn't mean to discount these services at all. But hopefully you can understand what puzzled me about that comment. If it had just been a forum member that had said it, I would not have responded as I did.

I'm sorry that, because of my comments, this thread is not doing what it is originally intended for... To praise http://www.mayicum.com It's an excellent site and everyone ought to see what it's all about!

We should get back to that! It's much more fun! :)
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

ace wrote:Since it was a team member that said it I accepted it as an official opinion of your website.
We don't tell our people what to think. :-)

If we see the need to make an official statement on something, it will always be clearly marked as such. And it will probably be posted in the Announcements forum.