FB: I bet you cant do this tease.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
MistressMelsa
Explorer
Explorer

FB: I bet you cant do this tease.

Post by MistressMelsa »

Could you do it?
If not how far did you make it?
And regardless what has it done to you?

Be really interested to hear back on all of those topics.
Cider
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: FB: I bet you cant do this tease.

Post by Cider »

wow the title fits very well... no i havent done the tease yet, but i would like to try! but realistically i see myself falling into the losers bracket. i have tried and tried and tried many times before to give myself an anal orgasm and have never once succeeded. but who knows maybe this tease will be the one to push me over the edge and make it possible. I cant wait to get started on this (with WAY more time than i have right now) and also cant wait to hear of others experiences. but to Mistress Melsa, this was a HOTT tease just to read! GREAT WORK...now lets pray i dont rub myself raw! :-P
Give Her what She wants.... in return, get everything you need
cbtmeplease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cbtmeplease »

I have not tried this tease. I did read it though and it really aroused me. Even though I was clothed and did not touch my penis I was dripping precum quite copiously. Which I did smell,taste savour and consume. If I can find the privacy I will try your tease. Thank you Mistress Melsa.
Rooftopguy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rooftopguy »

Hi Mistress Melsa,

I must admit i could not have done this alone but here is how i did.

Firstly i managed to do 5 rounds alone while she watched me to make sure i did as you asked. My gf Sarah helped me with the prostate finger thing as i could not have done that alone, i thought after drinking 5 times there was no more left as it was starting to dry up. Sarah loved this so i was bent over, she was pulling me hard and finger in and all i can say is, it was not pleasant! Never done that before, i had no control and it hurt like hell as i came! She got out about 3 tablespoons of liquid and then demanded i drank it as you requested. This was once i had picked myself up off the floor!

So after that i did five times i did try again but there was no hope, i was done.

Anyone else done 5 or more?
jason
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jason »

Could you do it?
If not how far did you make it?
And regardless what has it done to you?

Be really interested to hear back on all of those topics.
Couldn't begin to try that, just WAY too hard for me.

But after reading through it, I've started to think a LOT more about being altered into that state. And started to want to drink my own cum more often (or...another's, if the opportunity would present)

VERY good at getting into my head, congratulations
zadig
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by zadig »

There's no way I could do it! Too physically strenuous. But the behavior modification, conditioning, and get-in-your-head aspects were terrific! Modified by playing this out over a long period of time this could be very effective indeed at changin a person's desires.

zadig
angellondon
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by angellondon »

Mistress Melsa also has a website www.mistressmelsa.com where you can pop in and chat about all of these things, there are also maids who delight in helping men with feminizations.

I keep trying to do this tease but it is very difficult.