Confessions of a Chronic Masturbator

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Confessions of a Chronic Masturbator

Post by bondageslave36 »

Posted this the other day... what do you all think about it?
drakekyrros
Explorer
Explorer

Post by drakekyrros »

i love it please post more

terrified by it

more

more
submale01
Explorer
Explorer

Fantastic Tease

Post by submale01 »

Great tease. I only wish i had the guts to carry that bit of paper rounf with me ha ha ha
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

I wasn't too sure about it. I thought it was too much reading and writing and not enough stroking and other instructions. I thought my punishments were a bit extreme, and that seems to be the major feedback you are giving me also. If I hadn't made you put your name on the paper and only did anonymous punishments (like dropping it on a sidewalk with a folded up dollar bill attached to it or dropping it in an envelope under your booth at a restaurant), would you be more willing to perform those tasks?

Has anyone finished the tease? Are you currently walking around with the letter somewhere as a punishment? What does your letter look like? What was your punishment? Have you gotten caught yet? Let me know.

I am also curious to know what some of your confession letters look like. If you want to, feel free to retype them (you can blank out your real name if you like) and post them on this board. I just want to see what everyone is doing on the tease that I made.

Thanks,
bondageslave36
drakekyrros
Explorer
Explorer

Post by drakekyrros »

I'll admit, I find femdom, orgasmdenial, and all other such fetishes something that I quite happily confine to a fantasy. In reality I generally only prefer that the woman be slightly more agressive than me and embrace being in charge occasionally. However, I love this style of tease because it fucks with your mind more than with your ability to edge, cum, etc.

i did not write out the letter, I did not carry it with me, I did not complete the tease appropriately. I did stop to figure out what I would hav ewritten for each section, but I did not commit it to paper. However, I love the fantasy that I might have comitted it to paper. I enjoyed the tease the way I did it, without full participation, and it is seriously one of my 2 or 3 favorite all time teases (similar to the way that I like the old mimi slut making teases from the classics)

If you're looking to push the boundaries of people like me and get us more involved in it, more likely to actually do it, leave out hte name on the piece of paper. I wasn't willing to write anything at all because I knew from the very beginning that my name woudl be attached to anything I wrote, and that doesn't fit "keeping it fantasy" like I usually do. At the very least dont have the name go on until the end, once someone is entirely caught up in the tease, and IMO you could leave it out without much problem. I'd still be mortified that someone might read that even if my name WASN'T attached to it, y'know? However, I probably wouldn't be so scared that I wouldn't do it at all.

This is getting long, I think thats probably enough. One last thing though. When you say "too much reading and writing and not enough stroking and instructions," I think you're totally wrong. I think too many of these teases are a pretty picture and "edge 8 bajillion times then click continue" then another pretty picture and "cum now eat it" then another pretty picture "get hard for me without touching it." I personally dont come here to do feats of strength with my cock. I come here for the complete mind fuck I get. You made me think, you made me horny, you made me scared, all at once. It was amazing and I appreciate the obvious effort that went into this.

Let me be honest. As I write this, I don't remember what the woman looked like in the tease. And it doesn't matter. I think thats important
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

drakekyrros wrote:I'll admit, I find femdom, orgasmdenial, and all other such fetishes something that I quite happily confine to a fantasy. In reality I generally only prefer that the woman be slightly more agressive than me and embrace being in charge occasionally. However, I love this style of tease because it fucks with your mind more than with your ability to edge, cum, etc.
I think this site needs more of that kind of thing.
drakekyrros wrote:i did not write out the letter, I did not carry it with me, I did not complete the tease appropriately. I did stop to figure out what I would hav ewritten for each section, but I did not commit it to paper.
I am interested to see what your letter would have looked like if you had written it out. Could you post it. You obviously don't have to post your name. Perhaps I could make another tease that makes you post the letter to the forum without your name of course. That could be required, but if you cum, you might have to do something else with it. Something to think about.
drakekyrros wrote:However, I love the fantasy that I might have comitted it to paper. I enjoyed the tease the way I did it, without full participation, and it is seriously one of my 2 or 3 favorite all time teases (similar to the way that I like the old mimi slut making teases from the classics)
Wow, I am flattered that you said that. I thank you for saying that, I am glad someone enjoyed it.
drakekyrros wrote: If you're looking to push the boundaries of people like me and get us more involved in it, more likely to actually do it, leave out hte name on the piece of paper. I wasn't willing to write anything at all because I knew from the very beginning that my name woudl be attached to anything I wrote, and that doesn't fit "keeping it fantasy" like I usually do. At the very least dont have the name go on until the end, once someone is entirely caught up in the tease, and IMO you could leave it out without much problem. I'd still be mortified that someone might read that even if my name WASN'T attached to it, y'know? However, I probably wouldn't be so scared that I wouldn't do it at all.
I like the idea of not making the name go on it until the end of the tease or not at all. I think it might be a good idea to make the person know that there is a chance that their name is going to go on it, but if they are good and follow the instructions, it won't have to.
drakekyrros wrote:This is getting long, I think thats probably enough. One last thing though. When you say "too much reading and writing and not enough stroking and instructions," I think you're totally wrong. I think too many of these teases are a pretty picture and "edge 8 bajillion times then click continue" then another pretty picture and "cum now eat it" then another pretty picture "get hard for me without touching it." I personally dont come here to do feats of strength with my cock. I come here for the complete mind fuck I get. You made me think, you made me horny, you made me scared, all at once. It was amazing and I appreciate the obvious effort that went into this.
I just have to repeat this... "feats of strength with my cock." Hahaha, I laughed out loud when I read that. I couldn't agree more. All of the teases have too much of the same stuff in them. If that is what people like, then that's fine, but I am glad to see someone else appreciate something different. When the teases were at od.com, they were rarely more than verbal humiliation and some stroking instructions. Now, I feel like you need to set aside three hours and have every toy and sexual aid ever made in order to do a tease. So, it is nice to see someone who has a similar opinion. Don't get me wrong, I am not against those other teases. A lot of the time, I enjoy them, but I like to be made to think too.
drakekyrros wrote:Let me be honest. As I write this, I don't remember what the woman looked like in the tease. And it doesn't matter. I think thats important
She was pretty cute ;-) Thanks for the support. I will see if I can write another tease when the mood strikes me right.
atownesquire
Explorer
Explorer

Great tease...

Post by atownesquire »

I'm normally more of a lurker, but wanted to give you some feedback on this...I agree with what everyone else said, the mental aspects of this were great, coupled with such a cute girl...

I managed to make it all the way through, and actually wrote out the letter as I went. I chose not to cum, fearing the consequences, but ultimately this is more private/fantasy for me than reality. I have a gf in a "normal" or "vanilla" relationship, and thus it wouldn't be practical for me to carry around such a letter in my wallet for 30 days...She would surely see it, and that would be the end of us. Unfortunately, often times reality is not as exciting as fantasy. In my fantasy, she would laugh, find it funny, admit to fantasizing about the same things and demand to take control. In reality, she would gasp, probably start crying thinking that I'm sort of freak, and never speak to me again. :-(

Another part of what is great about this tease/letter, is being forced to write things that you've actually done but may not be into or really enjoy. For example, I have done all of the things mentioned in the tease, but I don't consider myself an Xdresser, I'm not really into anal, and I've only tasted my own piss a few times and I find it disgusting, but I've done so because doing such disgusting acts for a Lady turn me on. All of these I've done at some point on cam for a Mistress. I will admit, that I was so aroused after completing this, that I am now writing this after cumming in the panties I was order to put on. :-/ I guess it's a good thing the ladies here have stopped with confession punishments!

Normally, I probably would have skipped as the parts in the tease about holding piss in your mouth, but the girl was so cute and it's so well written, plus I was a little intoxicated at the time so..... :-P

Anyway, below is my confession letter, with my name ommitted, before I destroy it once and for all....

Confessions of a chronic masturbator

I, John Doe, am a pathetic little slave. I am writing this because I have some confessions to make. I have been masturbating for 15 years, and in that time, the longest I have been able to go without orgasm is 16 days. In fact, I normally cum oncer per day. I truly cannot control myself. I said my name is John Doe, but I prefer to be called Jayme. This is because I started wearing panties when I was 15. I currently own 3 pairs of panties, but am always buying more. I can't get enough of them. I really like to suck on objects that are shaped like a man's penis. In fact, for the last five minutes, I have been sucking on a dildo thinking about the first time I had something stuffed inside my ass. I was 23 years old, it was a flash light. It hurt at first, but the more I did it, the more I grew to enjoy it. When I masturbate, I sometimes do it with a mouth full of my own urine. In fact, I have some of my pee in my mouth as I write this. When I am finished writing this sentence I will swallow it and probably enjoy it. When I masturbate, the woman I think about the most is Jenn. She was a co-worker and class mate. I think she is beautiful, but I realize she is superior to me in every way and I do not deserve her. This letter of confessions has been written under the supervision of Mistress Kelli. This is an original document and is marked below with the precum stains of her slave, John Doe.
androgyme
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Submissive

Post by androgyme »

I'm very much like the previous poster, except I love the humiliation aspect of webteases. In fact, sometimes the wanking instructions bore me to the point that I just close the tease down. Truthfully, I thought your tease was awesome.

I tried to do everything I was told to do by the VERY cute girl in the pictures, and it really pushed me as far as humiliation is concerned. I wrote down everything I was told to write, I stroked for as long as I was told, I put on a pair of knickers when told to do so, I sucked on a penis shaped object (A carrot, as i do not own a dildo). The only thing I could not do was swallow my own piss, but I did try, and I held it in my mouth the entire time I was stroking. I have never done anything like that before, the very idea of having my own urine in my mouth disgusts me and makes me feel so ashamed, but I loved doing it for that (and I stress) very cute girl.

On the subject of the cute girl, I thought your choice of girl was absolutely perfect. She just had this very great look about her, a look that was able to arouse me all on it's own. Normally I at least need some flesh to get me aroused, but all I had to do with her was look in her eyes and at the all to knowing smile on her face and it really got me going.

Another thing I loved was the verbal humiliation, it was perfect. And another thing that I thought really added to the tease was the not actually getting to see her breats fully at the end, which was what the whole tease was supposed to be about. Doing all that stuff for her, but then in the end having it be for nothing, really. It just made it all the more humiliating for me.

So, in summary, absolutely great tease, and I really hope you do more soon. Really, please do more. Maybe a sequel to this one? Continued humiliation by that VERY cute girl.

Finally, Thank you very much for that awesome tease.

sissy-boy
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

I'm normally more of a lurker, but wanted to give you some feedback on this...I agree with what everyone else said, the mental aspects of this were great, coupled with such a cute girl...
I spent some time looking for the perfect pictureset to go with the tease. Thanks to whoever put together the post with the links of free places to get pictures. I think I used that, although I might have went with a gallery from sublimedirectory.com.
I managed to make it all the way through, and actually wrote out the letter as I went. I chose not to cum, fearing the consequences, but ultimately this is more private/fantasy for me than reality. I have a gf in a "normal" or "vanilla" relationship, and thus it wouldn't be practical for me to carry around such a letter in my wallet for 30 days...She would surely see it, and that would be the end of us. Unfortunately, often times reality is not as exciting as fantasy. In my fantasy, she would laugh, find it funny, admit to fantasizing about the same things and demand to take control. In reality, she would gasp, probably start crying thinking that I'm sort of freak, and never speak to me again. :-(
Smart desicion. I didn't expect anyone to ruin their life by following the orders here. If you do, you have something wrong with you. I still want to see someone who is taking that chance, who really has nothing to lose. I am curious to see if anyone has. Originally, I had the punishments set to one year, but I figured 30 days was plenty (if not too much).
Another part of what is great about this tease/letter, is being forced to write things that you've actually done but may not be into or really enjoy. For example, I have done all of the things mentioned in the tease, but I don't consider myself an Xdresser, I'm not really into anal, and I've only tasted my own piss a few times and I find it disgusting, but I've done so because doing such disgusting acts for a Lady turn me on. All of these I've done at some point on cam for a Mistress. I will admit, that I was so aroused after completing this, that I am now writing this after cumming in the panties I was order to put on. :-/ I guess it's a good thing the ladies here have stopped with confession punishments!
I tried to word the tease so you would be incriminating yourself to things that you have actually done, but tried to make it sound like it was a daily thing for you and you loved it all so much that you couldn't masturbate without doing these things. So, I guess I realized my goal.
Normally, I probably would have skipped as the parts in the tease about holding piss in your mouth, but the girl was so cute and it's so well written, plus I was a little intoxicated at the time so..... :-P
Recycling beer, nothing wrong with that.
Anyway, below is my confession letter, with my name ommitted, before I destroy it once and for all....

I, John Doe, am a pathetic little slave. I am writing this because I have some confessions to make. I have been masturbating for 15 years, and in that time, the longest I have been able to go without orgasm is 16 days. In fact, I normally cum oncer per day. I truly cannot control myself. I said my name is John Doe, but I prefer to be called Jayme. This is because I started wearing panties when I was 15. I currently own 3 pairs of panties, but am always buying more. I can't get enough of them. I really like to suck on objects that are shaped like a man's penis. In fact, for the last five minutes, I have been sucking on a dildo thinking about the first time I had something stuffed inside my ass. I was 23 years old, it was a flash light. It hurt at first, but the more I did it, the more I grew to enjoy it. When I masturbate, I sometimes do it with a mouth full of my own urine. In fact, I have some of my pee in my mouth as I write this. When I am finished writing this sentence I will swallow it and probably enjoy it. When I masturbate, the woman I think about the most is Jenn. She was a co-worker and class mate. I think she is beautiful, but I realize she is superior to me in every way and I do not deserve her. This letter of confessions has been written under the supervision of Mistress Kelli. This is an original document and is marked below with the precum stains of her slave, John Doe.
Very nice. I went through it multiple times in my head, but was never 100% sure that it made sense. So, I am glad to see that it makes sense paragraph form. Oh yea, you left your name in it on the 10th line, you might want to edit that if you don't want people knowing who you are.

Just kidding... but I bet you looked.
I'm very much like the previous poster, except I love the humiliation aspect of webteases. In fact, sometimes the wanking instructions bore me to the point that I just close the tease down. Truthfully, I thought your tease was awesome.
I hear you on that, there don't seem to be many original ideas anymore. Although, I can't claim that mine was an original idea. I took it from another tease, but I think I took it the extra mile and had some success with it. I hope people reading this will take the challenge and come up with something original.
I tried to do everything I was told to do by the VERY cute girl in the pictures, and it really pushed me as far as humiliation is concerned. I wrote down everything I was told to write, I stroked for as long as I was told, I put on a pair of knickers when told to do so, I sucked on a penis shaped object (A carrot, as i do not own a dildo). The only thing I could not do was swallow my own piss, but I did try, and I held it in my mouth the entire time I was stroking. I have never done anything like that before, the very idea of having my own urine in my mouth disgusts me and makes me feel so ashamed, but I loved doing it for that (and I stress) very cute girl.
I wasn't too sure about the urine drinking thing. If you noticed, it was different from the other confessions. The other ones asked if you had done such and such before. This one just said, "DO IT then confess!" which is something I found a little challenging. I was going to add in a punishment if you didn't swallow the pee, but I thought it would give people an excuse to not swallow it and take away from the dominating aspect of the tease. I am glad it made you take another step. Perhaps you can swallow it next time.
On the subject of the cute girl, I thought your choice of girl was absolutely perfect. She just had this very great look about her, a look that was able to arouse me all on it's own. Normally I at least need some flesh to get me aroused, but all I had to do with her was look in her eyes and at the all to knowing smile on her face and it really got me going.
As I said above, I took some time choosing the perfect girl, so I was hoping I would get a positive reaction. I just don't think you were clear enough... was she cute? ;-)
Another thing I loved was the verbal humiliation, it was perfect. And another thing that I thought really added to the tease was the not actually getting to see her breats fully at the end, which was what the whole tease was supposed to be about. Doing all that stuff for her, but then in the end having it be for nothing, really. It just made it all the more humiliating for me.
I thought that would be an added humiliation at the end. If you haven't already, just head on over to http://www.kelliyoung.com and you will see some nipples on the main page. Although, she looks way too made up and almost plastic in half of those pictures. On the gallery I used, she looked a bit more natural. But, nipples are nipples. If you want to see them, look at the pictures on the main page.
So, in summary, absolutely great tease, and I really hope you do more soon. Really, please do more. Maybe a sequel to this one? Continued humiliation by that VERY cute girl.

Finally, Thank you very much for that awesome tease.

sissy-boy
I was thinking about a sequel to this tease, but I am not sure what direction I should take. I hate posting a tease where you have to go through the previous ones beforehand. I think I can post something with the same girl and along the same tease. I don't know if another letter of confession would be repetative (perhaps one on the messageboards), but what other things could be confessed? What other punishments could be given out?

My problem is, it takes me a long time to write a tease. I get so horny while writing it and looking at the pictures, I can't possibly write it in one sitting. If I had a chastity belt, it might help me, but I also might might go crazy and post a tease that repeats, "All tease and no cum makes Jack a horny boy," over and over again.

Thank you for all of your support. If the mood strikes me right and I have another good idea, I will try to post something. Hopefully, it won't be long.

I haven't even done my own tease yet. I have to wait a few months before I do it so I forget what it contains and it becomes a surprise. But, I am sure you are curious to see what my letter would look like. So, I am going to fly through the confession part and let you see what I am guilty of...
I, <removed>, am a pathetic little slave. I am writing this because I have some confessions to make. I have been masturbating for 13 years, and in that time, the longest I have even been able to go without an orgasm is seven days. In fact, I normally cum two times per day. I truly can not control myself. I said my name is <removed>, but I prefer to be called Jessica. This is because I started wearing panties when I was 16 years old. I currently own 15 pairs of panties, but am always buying more. I can't get enough of them. I really like to suck on objects that are shaped like a man's penis. In fact, for the last five minutes, I have been sucking on a dildo thinking about the first time I had something stuffed inside my ass. I was 14 years old. It was a very thick pink marker. It hurt at first, but the more I did it, the more I grew to enjoy it. When I masturbate, I sometimes do it with a mouth full of my own urine. In fact, I have some of my pee in my mouth as I write this. When I am finished writing this sentence, I will swallow it and probably enjoy it. When I masturbate, the woman I think about the most is Amanda. She is a girl I used to work with and a uses me. She will only talk to me when she needs something. I think she is beautiful, but I realize that she is superior to me in every way and I do not deserve her. I had an orgasm while I was writing this confession to you. I am such a pathetic loser. Even though I wasn't horny after I came, I smeared my cum all over my face, left it there and continued to write this letter of confession. This letter of confession has been written under the supervision of Mistress Kelli. This is an original document and is marked below with the precum stains of her slave, <removed>.
bondageslave36
maleslave909
Explorer
Explorer

Post by maleslave909 »

anon

I anon, am a pathetiic little slave. i am writing this because i have some confessions to make. i have been masturbating for four years, and in that time, the longest i have even been able to go without orgasm is seven days. in fact, i normally cum two times per day. i truly can not control myself. I really like to suck on objects that are shaped like a mans penis. In fact , for the last five minuites, i have been sucking on a dildo thinking about the firt time i had somthing stuffed inside my ass. i was 17 years old. it was a pencil. It hurt at first, but the more i did it, the more i grew to enjoy it. When i masturbate, the woman i think about most is anonymus. She is a student at my school and does english with me. i think she is beutiful, but relize that she is superior to me in every way and i do not
deserve her.

This letter of confession has been written under the supervision of Mistress Kelli. This is an original document by her slave anon.
Crazy Achmed
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Crazy Achmed »

Great, fun tease. I agree that it would be a little risky to drop it off in a public place, but that's also pretty damn exciting. That could be just me, though, since I'm into a little exhibitionism. Anyway, great tease.

And now I have to go brush my teeth.
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

Crazy Achmed wrote:Great, fun tease. I agree that it would be a little risky to drop it off in a public place, but that's also pretty damn exciting. That could be just me, though, since I'm into a little exhibitionism. Anyway, great tease.

And now I have to go brush my teeth.
So? What does it look like? Did you drop it off somewhere?
Crazy Achmed
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Crazy Achmed »

I still have it, but I AM going to a coffee shop tomorrow....
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Hey, let me just drop in real quick: Great tease, I love this mindfuck-kind-of-psychological stuff and you nailed it. Respect! :thumbsup:
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

Thanks seraph. Too bad my votes aren't high enough to get nominated for a TOTM :-P . That just goes to show how many good teases we have truly had this month. I guess that's a good sign.

I can't say your name without hacking a luigi, so I will only say it once... Achmed, what happened at the coffee shop? Were you able to drop the letter on the ground? Did anyone see you? What do you think happened? Please, tell... okay Achmed? Ehh, crap, I said it. Now I need a tissue.

bondageslave36