Caught in the act

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Caught in the act

Post by bondageslave36 »

Hey yabofl.... that is a very good looking tease. I flipped through it real quick and I really like the idea of being made to write down confessions. I was thinking about that idea and how to improve upon it today, and I came up with a few ideas myself. I did not want to rip you off by stealing all of your glory on that idea, so, would you mind if I went ahead and took the idea of having to write confessions down on paper and used it in a tease?

I would appreciate it very much,
bondageslave36
yabofl
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by yabofl »

bondageslave36,

Appreciate the feedback, and say go for it. No ownership here! Just an idea, probably not novel on my part, since there was a tag there already. Good luck, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Yabofl
potveg
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: Caught in the act

Post by potveg »

I know this one's been on her for quite a while, but I only found it today and I'd just like to say that I thought it was a fantastic tease. I've not read one before involving an au pair, so for me that was novel. The pic set was excellent and the idea to write things down was a real tunr on. Many thanks
Totally addicted to Miss Thompson