Pam Rodrigeuz

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
jerkaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Pam Rodrigeuz

Post by jerkaddict »

I have to confess that I am not denying myself at all. In fact I am wanking at everychance I get. Its been really bad since I found pics of Pam Rodrigeuz. As far as I am concerned this woman has the perfect body and I have been wanking over her about 10 times a day. My cock is getting sore but I can't help reaching for it every time I see a picture of Pam R. I think I am going to spend the rest of my life wanking over her. In fact I want to spend the rest of my life wanking over her and never once more put my cock in another woman.

I am dedicating my wanking life to Pam Rodrigeuz and spurt as much spermies as I can in her honour.
notredmirsh7

Re: Pam Rodrigeuz

Post by notredmirsh7 »

she pretty fucking hot wow you were not kidding
jerkaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jerkaddict »

I thought this was for confessions. All I want to do is confess how much I wank over Pam Rodrigeuz and maybe encourage some more people to wank over her as well
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

Indigo wrote::slap:

I'm all for posting inane topics, and other semi-useless stuff, but c'mon (!), does this really serve *ANY* purpose at all???

As has so often been said to me ... think first, then speak. (Or post)

:-/
I think the post fits. It's a confessional post. It's in the confession forum. So it serves the purpose as to being a confession. *shrugs*

As for Pam, she's attractive, but I don't think I could stand her accent. But ten times a day? Yeesh! I'd imagine by the tenth time you're just spewing dust.
jerkaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jerkaddict »

I have just wank over Pam since my last post and your right by the 10 it is dust but she is worth it
jerkaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jerkaddict »

Just wanted to confess to another wank I squeezed out over Pam Rodriguez.
jerkaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jerkaddict »

Just want to confess to more wanking over Pam. My cock feels sore most of the time now but I cant stop myself. I am trying myself to lick up my own cum for her as well.

Has anyone else had a jerk over Pam
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

She is not my type :whistle:
Try or die
jerkaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jerkaddict »

Well she may not be everybodys cup of tea but she is my Goddess. I have had far better orgasms wanking over her pics than I have had with any women. I don't think I can go back to putting my cock in a pussy any more.
ordered
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ordered »

I don't know who she is, but I'm going to look her up... Dang, do you ever sleep? LMAO! Happy jerking, hope you can find some new pics of her, or maybe some vid... Enjoy!
jerkaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jerkaddict »

Its very hard to sleep woth the hard ons I get by looking at Pam. I have just knocked another one out over her pics.
ordered
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ordered »

jerkaddict wrote:Its very hard to sleep woth the hard ons I get by looking at Pam. I have just knocked another one out over her pics.
NICE!!! Keep going! LOL
jerkaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jerkaddict »

Just needed to confess to five wanks this evening over Pam Rodriguez pics. I am currently hooked on the set of pics of her in leopard panties.
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nika Ferlinghetti »

Okay honey, I'm here to help. This is what I want you to do. Pick your very fave picture of this woman, and print it out. (bonus points if you select a clothed picture and send it out to a Staples or similar place for printing). Now, you're not allowed to look at anymore pictures of her, all of your attention must be focused on just this one. You can wank to it as much as you like, BUT each time you must cum ON the picture. No reprinting it. That one image is all you get. So, you decide, do you want to cum on it 5 times a day, or save it up and make your spew just once a week. Each week you get to select a new picture. Let us know how you do.

Nika
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nika Ferlinghetti »

I give assignments every week, softandwilling. Follow along with my Date Nights. Only rules are you must not cum all week, save it for Saturday, and provide a full report along with the other wankers.

Nika