Feedback for Mistress Cody

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
submatt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Feedback for Mistress Cody

Post by submatt »

Tell me all of your crazy, lust-filled thoughts, slave boy.

Mistress Cody
alexi4u
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alexi4u »

Hello Mistress Cody,
I have to say that I am full of anticipation. This is "A Very Long Tease" is one of the most unique teases that I have ever been involved in. I have to admit that I am only waiting five minutes between each screen instead of an hour, but this is still filling me with anxiety. You are an awesome lady and I will attempt to submit to every command to come. Your skin is golden and I haven't even seen the good parts. I can barely wait for the next three minutes to be up and might recommend that you modify the script to cover five minutes instead of an hour as most of us do not have 24 hours to devote to one tease. Thanks for posting your commands on-line and I look forward to whatever comes next, I think. :)
Slave Alexi
alexi4u
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alexi4u »

I chose whipped cream and I am a pure desert for you now with it on my nipples, cock, balls, arsehole, all up and down my thights and a big wad in my mouth. I can't believe that I have done all of this, but I am so horny I will burst soon.
Slave Alexi
alexi4u
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alexi4u »

Here is your link Mistress Cody:

http://www.femdomweblogs.com/by-women/g ... -darkness/

and my nipples are really starting to sting. :)
Slave Alexi
alexi4u
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alexi4u »

Two ruined orgasms in ten minutes. I know I will be hornier than ever tomorrow, but this is still one of the most creative teases I have ever seen. I recommend it to everyone to give it a try and be brave enough to do the whole thing and post when instructed.
Slave Alexi
kevins
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kevins »

Beloved Mistress Cody,

It is a great honor for me to be able to participate in "A Very Long Tease." It provides me with an opportunity to show how dedicated I am to your service. Ten minutes, thirty minutes, or even an hour is not enough time to adequately demonstrate my devotion to you. I commit myself to your service for as many hours as might amuse you.

I hope that you enjoy my tease ("How deep is your devotion?" http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=1737); it's the first tease I've ever written.

It is a thrill for me to entertain you with my efforts. When I first gazed into your stunning, deep, green eyes, I was immediately mesmerized by your beauty. Your long, silky, dark hair beautifully frames your gorgeous face. Your alluring smile stirred within me a powerful desire to submit to you and obey your every command without hesitation.

As with all women of true beauty, you are stunning with or without clothing. Your light green top exquisitely complements your green eyes. Its close fit highlights the sensual curves of your body.

Your smooth thighs are most inviting. Your flat tummy makes me yearn to put a baby there--though I know I will never be worthy to penetrate you, much less give you a sexy, curvy bump.

Oh, Mistress Cody, you fill me with such lust that I feel I might go insane if I couldn't serve you. You are like a serpent, charming me such that I cannot refuse you anything: I can give no thought to myself, but rather, I must think only of realizing your desires--no matter the cost to me, be it in time, suffering, or dignity.

I confess that I momentarily sensed terror when I read that I must "do whatever task [you] set for [me] each hour!" I panicked at the thought of turning my life over for an unknown length of time to perform some countless number of undisclosed tasks.

But then, I realized that it is no great favor to perform for merely a few minutes for someone as incredible as yourself. To be worthy of you, one must give his all. So, that is what I am doing for you: I am giving you the gift of my total self for as many hours as have passed and are yet to come.

It is my fondest hope the you accept my offering in the nature in which it is tendered.

Concerning my progress so far, I was surprised by the (seemingly) slow, easy start. Then, I grasped your genius: The anticipation of what I was to endure created a tension within me that was multiplied by the protracted start. My assumptions about what might be next were shattered, intensifying the thrill of the unknown. In short time, as I felt the rope snatching my balls as I pulled with my feet, I realized that this would be no easy journey.

By having to keep an accurate count of the number of times I stroked, I was deprived of any real pleasure from masturbating. My stroking was merely a service to you, and my pleasure came from knowing that I was fulfilling my promise to serve you.

I look forward to my continued service to you over the coming hours.

Your worshipful slave,

kevins
kevins
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kevins »

Dear Mistress Cody,

Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of writing "Property of Mistress Cody" on my cock.

It emphasized the fact that my body exists for your pleasure. It reinforced the feeling that I was made to service you, and that I need to be owned by someone such as yourself.

Faithfully yours,

kevins
kevins
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kevins »

To the lovely Mistress Cody,

I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed finding it for you:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/shows ... ?id=236076

Suffering for you,

kevins
kevins
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kevins »

Dearest Mistress Cody,

Ruining one orgasm is spectacularly frustrating; ruining two orgasms in a row is mind-blowing! Watching my semen dribble out of my cock further reminds me that I exist only to entertain you.

Thank you for giving me a purpose and allowing me to fulfill that purpose.

Fervently yours,

kevins