Castration 2

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
willami
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Castration 2

Post by willami »

Keep up the good work, jerkaddict. I think castration fantasy is somewhat rare but there are those of us that really enjoy it.

If I may ask who is the first girl in Castration 2? She is damn fine!
billlr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Dom/me(s): I am neither master nor slave to anyone but myself

Re: Castration 2

Post by billlr »

Personally, I would like to see a story behind the pictures. Maybe have different girls and have him choose which one to cum with for the last time?
"That was IN-credible!
Thanks, guys.
Oops. I mean bitches." -Melissa from "Restaurant mistress".

"So, what do you say?
Hurry up!
I think the baboons need some new chew toys." - Kyra from "A day at the zoo".
quorr777
Explorer
Explorer

Post by quorr777 »

This series is great because it is so simple.
It might be nice to see the operating table and some implements. A bit of medical BDSM to get the imagination racing.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

butterfly wrote:If I see again fantasies about castration,I'mm gonne puke.
It is because we have balls we do the teases...not because we don't.
With no balls,there is no-one to do them.
Are you trying to distroy the fine tradition of people with balls cruising here?
Really DISGUSTING..
Why not make teases about chopping off the heads,too..samurai style?

these are the WORST teases I ever seen,hope the moderators take measures...

zer butterfly;( really only sick people would do a tease about chopping off the balls...maybe next time you'll see fellows trying to chop up the legs too)
SHAME ON YOU<moderators!
Then I suggest when browsing through webteases, you DONT click on the ones clearly called 'Castration'. Give it a go.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by cumhardy »

Anyway, back to the point.
I thought the tease was pretty cool but castration isnt my thing either, I am willing to entertain it as a fantasy. I would have preferred if the pictures were connected and had a story to them (or at least if each page is unconnected, I would like to see a bit more writing than just 1 line saying something like "ok time to cut off your balls").
I guess if your into castration this might be enough to turn you on but for someone like me who is kinda interested but doesnt really get it, I need a bit more to draw me in.

Also, I like quor777's idea with all the medical stuff, that would make it scarier :-)
jerkaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jerkaddict »

Thanks for the feed back. The women on first page is September Carrino. You can find pictures of her at FreeOnes. She is hot but my favourite at the moment is Pam Rodrigeuz (also see Freeones) I am finding it very difficult to keep my hands of my dick each time I see her.

I like the idea of introducing some medical bdsm element. I'll try and work on that for future teases.

I know castration fantasy is not everyones cup of tea, but I think erotic part about if for me is the fact that there is a woman who wants, and has the power to take my balls. I don't think I would ever follow this through. Except for Pam maybe. The price of my balls for one jerk session in front of her might be worth it.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by cumhardy »

hey, these keep getting better, really like the last two teases :)
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

cumhardy wrote:
butterfly wrote:If I see again fantasies about castration,I'mm gonne puke.
It is because we have balls we do the teases...not because we don't.
With no balls,there is no-one to do them.
Are you trying to distroy the fine tradition of people with balls cruising here?
Really DISGUSTING..
Why not make teases about chopping off the heads,too..samurai style?

these are the WORST teases I ever seen,hope the moderators take measures...

zer butterfly;( really only sick people would do a tease about chopping off the balls...maybe next time you'll see fellows trying to chop up the legs too)
SHAME ON YOU<moderators!
Then I suggest when browsing through webteases, you DONT click on the ones clearly called 'Castration'. Give it a go.
It's really that simple...

I haven't read the teases but as a member of the staff, I have to make something perfectly clear: the mission of Milovana is to "Explore your sexuality." Nothing more, nothing less. So if you don't like something, don't come crying to the staff to delete it. As long as it contains no illegal material it's probably staying up.

And personally, as a member of this community, I applaud you for bringing a new fetish to Milovana and encourage you to keep them coming! I have not read your teases as castration's not my thing either.