European denial tour

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
AtTheEdge
Explorer
Explorer

European denial tour

Post by AtTheEdge »

I am starting a three week vacation to London and the continent. I am looking for ideas to make my three week self denial holiday extra special. Any thoughts?
AtTheEdge
Explorer
Explorer

Re: European denial tour

Post by AtTheEdge »

I don't think I want to spend the whole trip in one place. And I doubt a regular hooker would really understand tease & denial.
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Post by all2true »

well if you want a lot of denail
you could count the number of churches, or bars and do one edge for each you see each day
(that would give you a LOT of edges) :-P
or perhaps if you want a lesser amount
you could go with the number of times someone
coments that you are a foriegner
(where your from/ accent... ect)
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by dubble »

AtTheEdge wrote:I am starting a three week vacation to London and the continent. I am looking for ideas to make my three week self denial holiday extra special. Any thoughts?
Getting this idea from a recent tease here... bring a deck of playing cards with you. Every tourist site you stop at you are to draw a card and edge that many times, killing that card (ace through king... or 1-13). Once you draw all four aces, you are allowed to cum. But remix the deck every week so your odds are more difficult.

Edge once for every black car you see in one hour. Change colors every day. You're only allowed to cum if/when you see a red Lamborghini.

Edge once for every photo you take... even try before you leave that site.
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
sexualreflex909
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sexualreflex909 »

Hey, honestly i would just say enjoy the trip! - if your determined to deny yourself dont do anything that can get you in trouble! would be the worst thing to get in truoble on holiday.

and good look denying yourself when you get to some of the countrys with amazing looking women :lol:
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

sexualreflex909 wrote:Hey, honestly i would just say enjoy the trip! - if your determined to deny yourself dont do anything that can get you in trouble! would be the worst thing to get in truoble on holiday.

and good look denying yourself when you get to some of the countrys with amazing looking women :lol:
What exactly are you saying about London women!!! :-D

Another idea (based on drinking game) whilst in london
get on the circle line (yellow underground route)
@ every station (there are a lot!!) you could go try and find somewhere to edge; if theres nowhere/ the place is too manky (dirty) to edge you could replace it with 15 hard ball spanks!!

Also definitely go to Kings Cross!! You may have to search a bit but theres plenty of entertainment here!!
Even one place where you can get a steak ordered and pick a waitress to give you a blow/hand job (just tell her when to stop :lol: )

*please be careful tho and use your common sense there`s lots of nasty people out there (not trying to scare you it`s the same everywhere i suppose)

Ps also try Soho & have a blast- maybe do some research on the net for other kinky ideas
sexualreflex909
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sexualreflex909 »

slave alexander - im in london a lot, but whenever i go to other european countrys i tend to 'enjoy' the view a lot more :lol:

but from the sounds of it, im DEFINATLY missing out, i didnt realise it was so kinky here, hell i might look that steak place up :P
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

No probs i was only having a turkish (-bath =laugh)
Yeah that steak place is wicked- the steaks not bad either :lol:
can`t be too specific with directions as i was very drunk that night !!
But if you come out of Kings cross head towards the old thameslink station, there`s a club called scala on the right, if you go left instead there`s what looks like a pub although they provide alternative entertainment for a quid a go!! ask in there about the steak house someone will know

not sure if its a license thing or just we`re quite reserved about our kinkiness therefore hide it quite well
but hope you all enjoy!!
AtTheEdge
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AtTheEdge »

Some excellent ideas!
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Edge each time you see a black cab or a red bus! :lol:

Little Miss Jay x
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Little Miss Jay wrote:Edge each time you see a black cab or a red bus! :lol:

Little Miss Jay x
+20 hard ball spanks for every cop car :-D
AtTheEdge
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AtTheEdge »

Little Miss Jay x

When I read this, I thought that black cabs must be a rare sighting. Boy, was I wrong!!
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by sillynick »

AtTheEdge wrote:

Little Miss Jay x

When I read this, I thought that black cabs must be a rare sighting. Boy, was I wrong!!
The cabs are like buses. Wait ages for one and then three come along at once. :-D

Are you going to keep this updated at all? Shame it is out side of the football (soccer to you overseas people who have a similar game which involves men in padding) season otherwise you could have gone to somewhere like Brentford - yes i am a mahoooosive Bees fan, champions etc - made a note of all corners, goals, yellow or red cards and then edge, spank your balls, ruin an orgasm that number of times. Those who follow the wonderful Miss Jay may know what i am talking about.

Otherwise enjoy your trip around Europe and enjoy the sights, sounds and tastes of different countries.
Curiosity killed the cat. What if the cat was Schrodinger's cat?
casey
Explorer
Explorer

Post by casey »

a few dabs of super glue at strategic places on your wanking hand before the flight would be annoying forcing you to use the other hand ~ you'd have to spend time chewing the superglue off those spots.

On the flight, whenever you notice a really cute woman going to the bathroom you could follow, wait outside and when she'd finished go in and edge DO NOT CUM (we COMMAND it. Casey and friends ~ wait til i tell the girls at school about this)

Have a fantastic holiday, Ace.