Mz Teneale's Confession Punishment Centre

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Mz Teneale's Confession Punishment Centre

Post by Mz_Teneale »

***Puts On My 'Mean Domme' Boots :evil: ***

Hey there stroker boys!

Due to the amount of times you boys have been messing up the teases, i decided to create this place. When ever you mess up in anyway during a tease, you are to come here and confess your sins :whip:

Then i will dish out an appropriate punishment for you. Once you carry out the punishment in full, you are to report back here and explain your experience in embarrassing detail so that everyone can laugh at your expense :lol:

It is just me dishing out the punishments at the moment. But im sure some of the other girls will join in later once they realise how fun it is to torture you all. :-D

***WARNING: Do not attempt anything that makes you feel unsafe. Also, Im sorry if i seem mean, i of course do not want any of you to take offense to what i say. This is for fantasy and fun only, what i say may not express how i really feel about any of you.***
Last edited by Mz_Teneale on Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Mistress From Oz
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

I'm too scared to try a tease now. :-(
blue_down_under
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blue_down_under »

:-D

:\'-(
surfintheedge
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by surfintheedge »

What a quandry!!!!! Do I enjoy the suffering of sweating through another tease or do I have an accident so that I can confess my sins to Ms. Teneale so that I can be punished. What a delicious choice!!!! It seems to be a "win/win" scenario for me. Which do I choose..........hmmmmm :whistle: Thank you thank you Ms. Teneale for the opportunity
tomas_canuck
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tomas_canuck »

i messed up on the "day two of training" tease and accidently came while trying to obey the edging orders.....and i feel very guilty
Azureballs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Confession

Post by Azureballs »

I messed up as well on the "day two of slave training" tease, during the edging part...sorta glad to see someone else messed up on it too, sorta scared of Mz_Teneale at the moment... :\'-(
Resbucu
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Messed Up

Post by Resbucu »

Damn... I didn't even make it through the Day of Slave Training Day 1.... I went like 4 days without releasing, and only made it through a few pages before I lost it. Screwed up big time.
blue_down_under
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

I'm in two minds as to wether to post this, but here goes anyway.

I just messed up on the first Roomies from Hell tease, on page 14 when the Mistress tells me to stroke to the edge quickly. I went too far and pulled my hand away, i realised i wouldn't be able to hold it in and instead of giving myself a ruined orgasm i began stroking again for an enjoyable orgasm, albeit feeling a little guilty. Please help me correct my ways Mz Teneale.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

*Evil Grin* :evil:

tomas_canuck: Ok, your going to be the unlucky one. Because your the first boy to confess, i am going to make an example out of you. Also, this was your first post, so thats an extra punishment for you. You are not to cum for 3 days. On each of those days you are to edge yourself 3 times in the morning and 3 times in the evening, i dont care where you are or who is with you. Each night that you are denying yourself orgasm, we have to punish those balls dont we. So you are to get one of your belts, fold it in half, and slap your balls 30 times hard after your edges. To make sure you whip them good, grab them with your hand like a cock ring and make sure the skin is tight so that they have nowhere to escape. When its time to cum, find the biggest dildo you have, if you dont have a dildo, a big carrot or cucumber will do nicely. I want that in your ass while you wank off. Dont forget to time yourself, cos' i want to giggle at how quickly you cum :evil:

Azureballs: Let's see here. It looks like this was your first post aswell. I dont like it when boys like you want punishment before they have taken the time to introduce themselves in the forums. So it looks like its double punishment for you! Hmmm, with a name like azure balls, i have a feeling you love getting your blue balls whipped. *Giggle*, i guess its too bad if you dont. So, your punishment is to do the "Week of Torment Series" without disobeying an order. As a little extra fun on the side, every night of torment i want you to put on a cock ring after you finished the day's teasing and hit your balls hard 20 times with one of your shoes. Once you have finished your week of torment, you can cum, but dont forget to time yourself like tomas. Once you tell me i can laugh at both of you.

Resbucu: Well, well, well. It looks like we have another newbie wanting punishment before introducing himself in the welcomming thread. Another double punishment sufferer. What to do, what to do. Making it through only a few pages is absolutely pathetic, i dont care how long you have been denied. So, im going to help you improve your control of cumming. I want you to deny yourself orgasm for 10 days. During each of those 10 days you are to bring yourself to the edge yourself 5 times in the evening. Besides from edging you are NOT to touch your cock or balls at all! Once you have reached the end of your 10 days of torment, you are to do "Day 1 & 2 of Slave Training", following every instruction to the letter! If you fail, which, no doubt you will, you are to start all over again, except, you have to do 11 days of denial. Each time you fail, you have to add 1 day to your denial period.

blue_down_under: You want me to help you correct your ways? Hmmm, i think i may be able to do that. Im going to give you a special assignment :-D First, its time for shopping. I want you to go out and buy yourself a pair of pink panties, a pink mini skirt, a 10 Inch (minimum) realistic dildo, and finally the smallest and thinest dildo you can find. When you get home, strip naked and fetch your self an ice pack. Put it on your cock and balls until they are as small as they can get. Then i want you to put on just your mini skirt. Get into the doggy style position on your bed and fuck yourself for 2 minutes with the small dildo. ONce you have done that, grab your big dildo and fuck yourself for a minimum of 20 minutes. Do you see the difference? Do you see why women dont like pathetic pin dicked losers who can only last 2 minutes in bed!? Now, clean up and for the rest of the day you are to wear your little pink panties, sissy. You are to follow this same procedure every time you cum to early on a tease. And no, you cant cum on that day, it is a filthy habbit for little sissy boys like you.

Hope you all like your punishments, too bad if you dont. I expect full detailed reports from all of you when you finish.
Last edited by Mz_Teneale on Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Mistress From Oz
leavemehanging
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leavemehanging »

My, my with punishments as devious and wicked as those, you may see a drastic rise in spontaneous confessions. I hope you can handle the load Mz_Teneale.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Thanks for the concern and compliment Bill. I have asked Jenna to give me a hand. You may find there will be 2 evil mistresses dishing out punishments.
The Mistress From Oz
Jenna
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jenna »

Mz_Teneale wrote:*Evil Grin* :evil:

tomas_canuck: Ok, your going to be the unlucky one. Because your the first boy to confess, i am going to make an example out of you. Also, this was your first post, so thats an extra punishment for you. You are not to cum for 3 days. On each of those days you are to edge yourself 3 times in the morning and 3 times in the evening, i dont care where you are or who is with you. Each night that you are denying yourself orgasm, we have to punish those balls dont we. So you are to get one of your belts, fold it in half, and slap your balls 30 times hard after your edges. To make sure you whip them good, grab them with your hand like a cock ring and make sure the skin is tight so that they have nowhere to escape. When its time to cum, find the biggest dildo you have, if you dont have a dildo, a big carrot or cucumber will do nicely. I want that in your ass while you wank off. Dont forget to time yourself, cos' i want to giggle at how quickly you cum :evil:

Azureballs: Let's see here. It looks like this was your first post aswell. I dont like it when boys like you want punishment before they have taken the time to introduce themselves in the forums. So it looks like its double punishment for you! Hmmm, with a name like azure balls, i have a feeling you love getting your blue balls whipped. *Giggle*, i guess its too bad if you dont. So, your punishment is to do the "Week of Torment Series" without disobeying an order. As a little extra fun on the side, every night of torment i want you to put on a cock ring after you finished the day's teasing and hit your balls hard 20 times with one of your shoes. Once you have finished your week of torment, you can cum, but dont forget to time yourself like tomas. Once you tell me i can laugh at both of you.

Resbucu: Well, well, well. It looks like we have another newbie wanting punishment before introducing himself in the welcomming thread. Another double punishment sufferer. What to do, what to do. Making it through only a few pages is absolutely pathetic, i dont care how long you have been denied. So, im going to help you improve your control of cumming. I want you to deny yourself orgasm for 10 days. During each of those 10 days you are to bring yourself to the edge yourself 5 times in the evening. Besides from edging you are NOT to touch your cock or balls at all! Once you have reached the end of your 10 days of torment, you are to do "Day 1 & 2 of Slave Training", following every instruction to the letter! If you fail, which, no doubt you will, you are to start all over again, except, you have to do 11 days of denial. Each time you fail, you have to add 1 day to your denial period.

blue_down_under: You want me to help you correct your ways? Hmmm, i think i may be able to do that. Im going to give you a special assignment :-D First, its time for shopping. I want you to go out and buy yourself a pair of pink panties, a pink mini skirt, a 10 Inch (minimum) realistic dildo, and finally the smallest and thinest dildo you can find. When you get home, strip naked and fetch your self an ice pack. Put it on your cock and balls until they are as small as they can get. Then i want you to put on just your mini skirt. Get into the doggy style position on your bed and fuck yourself for 2 minutes with the small dildo. ONce you have done that, grab your big dildo and fuck yourself for a minimum of 20 minutes. Do you see the difference? Do you see why women dont like pathetic pin dicked losers who can only last 2 minutes in bed!? Now, clean up and for the rest of the day you are to wear your little pink panties, sissy. You are to follow this same procedure every time you cum to early on a tease. And no, you cant cum on that day, it is a filthy habbit for little sissy boys like you.

Hope you all like your punishments, too bad if you dont. I expect full detailed reports from all of you when you finish.
*claps loudly* :-D :-D :-D :-D

I'll try to keep up. I really have to work on my punishments or the guys who get me will get off too easily.
blue_down_under
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Mistress Teneale, as much as i would love to follow your instructions, i am currently absolutely flat broke, is there any possible conceavable way i can plead and grovel, and plead and beg some more, for an alternative punishment?
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

***ANOUNCEMENT: Everybody, please welcome the newest addition to the centre, Mistress Jenna! From now on, your punishments will be distributed by either myself or Mistress Jenna. Neither of us will be nice***

Blue_Down_Under, i am deeply offended and disappointed that you will not be carrying out the punishment i chose for you. As we have just gained a new Mistress here, i think i will let her choose your punishment. Your a lucky boy, because i would have been extra mean to you, hopefully Mistress Jenna will be like that anyway. :whip:

I am only allowing Blue_Down_Under to not complete his punishment because of the circumstance he is in. For all the other boys, you cant just not do your punishment. If you mess up in a tease, you have to pay the price, plus, im curious of all the devious things Mistress Jenna can come up with. :-P
Last edited by Mz_Teneale on Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Mistress From Oz
blue_down_under
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Thank You so so so very much Mistress Teneale, i truely did not mean to offend or dissappoint you, and i truely appreciate the thought that went into the punishment.