FB: Simpkins at St. Saviour's

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
nomeuno
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

FB: Simpkins at St. Saviour's

Post by nomeuno »

Thank you so much for restoring my faith in what a tease is to me! A Hardened criminal, controlled by a bunch of HOTTIES! This is a good one, Thank you for your efforts!
teazed slave
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: FB: Simpkins at St. Saviour's

Post by teazed slave »

Agree with that - excellent. Can't wait for the next installment. Love the different characterisations of the girls
tallguy2241
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tallguy2241 »

I'll add my voice to those that appreciate this tease. Looking forward to more!
doris
Explorer
Explorer

Post by doris »

Thank you gentlemen. What's your history like??? Anyone passed yet?? ;-)
nomeuno
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nomeuno »

:) i passed... i had to go to Wki to study up a bit after a couple failures.... Well worth the effort... Thank you.
nomeuno
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nomeuno »

oh yeah.... btw... the tease says you only need 4 right to move on..... but the seventh question if answered wrong does not allow you to move on. i've gotten 5 right and still no move, so i need to amend my last post.
doris
Explorer
Explorer

Post by doris »

I'll check, but remember that if you pick a joker you lose a point, so even after you have reached 4 you can still fail. Unfair? Yes, I know...... ;-)

Have now checked..... all seems fine... you wouldn't be trying to fool your headmistress into giving you a pass would you?? :no:
Last edited by doris on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whacker44
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by whacker44 »

well the first time ..i came too soon and that discipline bitch abused me something awful..i actually cried....the second tine i failed and she did it again..going to take me a while to recover and try it again..good everything hurts..i did orgasm twice though !!even if once make my pee hole burn like it had a lit match ibn it..broke a few elastic bands too !! great masochistic fun..and i am stupid too ! Thanks a lot
ohyesplease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ohyesplease »

this was definately the best and most complex tease i have ever played. It was real fun, well fun? i have to admit the punishment of miss ironside was definitly a little bit too hard for me. I had fear that following her orders i would seriously hurt my self. so id did not follow 100% to her orders. :blush: the rest of the tease was really great. i loved it when they made the traps! although knowing that I shant i could not do else than cum. they where too hot!
waiting inpaciently for the sequel. (sorry for grammatical faults i'm not english) :look:
miatly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by miatly »

good stuff :)
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Evals »

Some serious awesome-fun masochism in there! Tease seemed to be more about the punishment than the actual quiz, prepartion, etc. itself. And definitely creative as far as the pain goes, and innovative use of vanilla items too. Love/hate those daisy chain clamps.

Anyways my only suggestion would be to maybe do some "teaching" first before having an unannounced pop quiz. I mean, she mentioned the male is "most susceptible to suggestion" at the point just before orgasm or whatever, yet that wasn't used to actually teach the tease contents, catch my drift?
Evals
Miss Rosemont
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Miss Rosemont »

There's an awful lot of chatter going on in the dormitory, boys..... and it's all being taped! I'm sure Miss Hunt will be very pleased to hear your compliments..... but was that you, Simpkins, criticising teaching methods..... Whoever it was, I'm sure she'll have something to say about that before your next module. Lights out now boys. Go to sleep....... AND NO FIDDLING!
parr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by parr »

wow, i dont post in the forums a whole lot but this tease was amazing :w00t: :w00t:

the amount of depth to it and the many alternate paths make it incredibly immersive and it is one of the freshest and best teases ive seem in a long, long time here

i take my hat off to you ( before hurrying off to bed^^)

regards

parr
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Evals »

Miss Rosemont wrote:criticising teaching methods..... Whoever it was, I'm sure she'll have something to say about that before your next module. Lights out now boys. Go to sleep....... AND NO FIDDLING!
:whistle:
Evals
Miss Rosemont
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Miss Rosemont »

Is that you whistling, Simpkins? Very funny!
And is that Shirley Bassey I can hear on your ipod?
Now turn it off and go to sleep!