The new guy... sort of.

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
leavemehanging
Explorer
Explorer

The new guy... sort of.

Post by leavemehanging »

Hi. Some of you may know me from the early days of OD.com. I was there as billsparks as well. I dropped out of the scene for a while; got busy with life and what not. But now I am back and hoping to reconnect with some old acquaintances and make some new ones along the way.

I figured the best way to introduce myself to the community was to start contributing right away so I put up a webtease entitled "The Temple Eros". It's only my second ever published webtease (my first is in the archive; #69 Jana and Nikki). Hope you enjoy it.

If you feel you might know me, don't be shy to post and say hello. I look forward to this being a permanent return to the world of tease and denial.
Last edited by leavemehanging on Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

:hi: to the forums!!! :-D

Its great to meet new people who arent lurkers, not that there is anything wrong with that.

I hope that you feel welcome and enjoy all the teases we have to offer. Thanks for making a new tease straight away, i havnt had a chance to read through it yet but once i do rest assured i will tell you what i think of it.

Great to meet you :smile:
The Mistress From Oz
leavemehanging
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leavemehanging »

Thanks for the welcome Mz_Teneale. Contributing was my pleasure and I look forward to doing more. This is a great site with some awesome people and I'm very happy to have found it.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hey Bill, welcome! :-)
Try or die
leavemehanging
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leavemehanging »

dark wrote:Hey Bill, welcome! :-)
Thanks dark. :-D