Hello everyone/A question :)

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Nooble
Explorer
Explorer

Hello everyone/A question :)

Post by Nooble »

Hi all,

I've been visiting this site for a few weeks now and decided it is now a good time to post... before joining I always had fantasies about female domination but did not know much about it. I am glad to say, since coming here I have certainly become a lot more knowledgable :-D

Anyway, last night (friday) I decided to start my first multi-day tease. I have never been in denial before so I didn't really know what to expect. I quite liked the look of the 'Raven's Plaything' series, so I did the first part on Friday night.

After being denied orgasm, I went to bed quite frustrated. I couldn't sleep until about 12 because I kept getting erections (after a while my cock started to physically ache). Now the problematic part, after falling asleep reallly horny, I woke up at about 1:30 realising I had cum in my sleep.
I don't have a chastity device at all :no: (and can't really afford one) so how can I stop this from happening?

I'm going to continue with the series for now and see what happens. I would appreciate any suggestions!

Last edited by Nooble on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
t&d&cbt4me
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Hello everyone/A question :)

Post by t&d&cbt4me »

Probably not a great idea to tie your hands behind your back in your sleep. For one, you can easily cut off the circulation to them, and it will be very difficult to get them untied. Secondly, your hands had nothing to do with your cumming in this case. It was simply your mind and body reacting to your aroused state. Teenagers often have "wet dreams", and this is pretty much what you experienced. Sort of makes me wonder if you're old enough to be here ;)
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nika Ferlinghetti »

As the other wanker said, you had a wet dream. How old are you dear? And please, don't tie your hands in you sleep. Bad, bad idea.

Nika
Nooble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nooble »

Thanks for the replies everyone.

On second thoughts, I don't know why I thought of tying my hands behind my back!
I will probably invest in a chastity device soon, but for now I'll just have to hope that in time this will stop happening.

Luckily, I turned 18 last november so I am just about old enough to be here! :-P
Last edited by Nooble on Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

I'm relieved to hear that you are 18. Let me see if I can help you, okay?

Tonight, I want you to sleep in the nude. And before you go to sleep, imagine that I am there with you. You are naked, but I am dressed in a black mini-skirt, and black stockings. I have you sit in a straight-backed kitchen chair, take your hands, and tie one to each side of the chair. Then, I sit before you, in another chair, and I place one warm hand, on each of your thighs, and just sit there watching you.

My hands begin to wander, my finger tips tracing gentle circles on your naked flesh. The move slowly up your thighs, and slightly towards the inside of your thighs, achingly close to your desire. Until the are just brushing against your balls. I watching your growing desire intently. Never once touching it. But once it starts to grow, I lean down, my hair cascading onto your thighs.......I pucker my lips.......and just blow on the head.

Then I take one finger, just one finger, and run it up your shaft, and around the head once, before landing on your weeping hole. It is slick with pre-cum, and I spread it around on your bobbing presence. Then I lift that finger off, it leaves behind a glistening strand of pre-cum, and I raise it up to your lips. I run it over your lips, like lip gloss, leaving them dewy.

See if thinking of that scene helps you go to sleep and not make a messy. Remember, we're all here to help. :lol:

Nika
Nooble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nooble »

Thank you for spending the time to reply Nika, I will try that tonight and let you know what happens! :yes:
Last edited by Nooble on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

you should sleep with your hands above the covers, and tuck the sheets in tight so you cant get your arms back in. i hear they used to make boys do that in boarding schools to stop them playing in their sleep :-) wont stop you humping the bed though!
Nooble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nooble »

Wow. I'm pleased to say that I actually made it this time! :-O
It took me a long time to get to sleep at first and I kept waking up ... but I'm glad I made it ;-)

Thankyou for all the help everyone!!
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Result!

Well good job. From now on, imagine me slipping out of my silk robe at your bedside and snuggling in next to your naked form. Whenever it aches or throbs, I'll reach over and just gently cradle it. Not stroke it, not tug it, just comfort it. All night long my soft, manicured hands will caress your desire.

I hope that helps you sleep baby.

Nika