CB6000's for $105

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

CB6000's for $105

Post by havemercy »

CB6000 - $105 USD

CB3000 - $90 USD

The Curve - $90 USD

Here's the deal. I've been buying a lot of these due to popular demand but I have made a big order recently that was 2 weeks late in getting to me. The problem is that I am going overseas on 23rd March for 3 months and don't have enough time to sell much before I go. Therefore I'm selling them for this very cheap price of $105 USD including post.

If interested send me a PM and I will give you my paypal account so you can make payment. If you can't make payment by Sunday 22nd March, then don't ask because 23rd is the last day I will be able to post before getting on the plane.

I am in Australia so postage usually takes up to 10 to 14 business days to anywhere in the world.

CB6000 package comes standard with:

Newly designed A-Rings – 5 sizes included

1 1/2" 1 5/8" 1 3/4" 1 7/8" and 2.0" (inside diameter)

One Cage

The Center Length of the Cage Portion is 3 1/4"

The inside diameter is 1 3/8"

Five individually numbered plastic locks

One brass padlock with 3 keys

Locking pins – 3 sizes included

Spacers – 5 sizes included

Product is warranted against defects for one year!
t&d&cbt4me
Explorer
Explorer

Re: CB6000's for $105

Post by t&d&cbt4me »

Not to sound overly skeptical, but are these the real thing, or are they from one of the imitators? I've heard that the fake ones tend to break rather quickly, and the companies are not prone to replacing or refunding.
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

No. People have bought from me before from this site and no problem or complaints.

And it has 1 year warranty.
t&d&cbt4me
Explorer
Explorer

Post by t&d&cbt4me »

Thanks for answering :)

You know the old saying "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is." I guess I'm just a cynic.
Omechron
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Omechron »

you know what? Disregard this whole post. I was going to suggest using Fetish Auctioneer but the site seems to be dead as disco. Not taken down, just very nearly empty of chastity related goodies.

Nevermind. :whistle:
scramblerkid
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by scramblerkid »

havemercy,

Do you have any of the cb6000s models (short/shorty)? I tried contacting you through ur email address in profile, but it came back bad. Thanks, Scramblerkid

[email protected]