Penis girth poll

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?

What is your penis girth size?

< 9,6cm
10%
9,6-10cm
No votes
10,1-10,5cm
3%
10,6-11cm
7%
11,1-11,5cm
3%
11,6-12cm
3%
12,1-12,5cm
10%
12,6-13cm
20%
13,1-13,5cm
10%
>13,6cm
33%

Total votes: 30

ricky811
Explorer
Explorer

Penis girth poll

Post by ricky811 »

1in = 2,54 cm

I'm talking about erect penis girth. If you want tell your penis girth size.
Last edited by ricky811 on Thu May 02, 2024 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ricky811
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Penis girth poll

Post by ricky811 »

My penis girth is 10,6 cm
Kapierik
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kapierik »

(post deleted, im stupid, thought its about length lul)
Last edited by Kapierik on Fri May 03, 2024 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vana
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vana »

Diameter or circumference?
ricky811
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ricky811 »

circumference
LadyCLove
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress

Post by LadyCLove »

Love to see so many nicely proportioned cocks here...
If I had one, I would wish it to be at least 12,6 cm in circumference.

:love: LadyC
ricky811
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ricky811 »

LadyCLove wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:53 am Love to see so many nicely proportioned cocks here...
If I had one, I would wish it to be at least 12,6 cm in circumference.

:love: LadyC
Good evening Lady Clove,

in the meantime, I wanna thank you for your intervention; I believe that his survey can be especially useful for the female gender, to realize the dimensions that are the most popular.

I have to say to be surprised, because there are really many users with a nice girth, just you said.
Having a 10.6 cm penis girth I always thought I was sexually inferior, but I didn't think so much :)
LadyCLove
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LadyCLove »

ricky811 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:58 pm in the meantime, I wanna thank you for your intervention; I believe that his survey can be especially useful for the female gender, to realize the dimensions that are the most popular.
Well, it is a good hint how men look at themselves, but since there's no control about the real measurements and what's been selected you can't really take the results for real.
However it's hot to imagine, right?
ricky811 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:58 pm I have to say to be surprised, because there are really many users with a nice girth, just you said.
Having a 10.6 cm penis girth I always thought I was sexually inferior, but I didn't think so much :)
While I absolutely enjoy worshipping big cocks, edge and goon to them and keep this up here, I also think that in a real relationship there is nothing like sexual inferior at all.

:love: Lady C
ricky811
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ricky811 »

LadyCLove wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 7:32 am
ricky811 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:58 pm in the meantime, I wanna thank you for your intervention; I believe that his survey can be especially useful for the female gender, to realize the dimensions that are the most popular.
Well, it is a good hint how men look at themselves, but since there's no control about the real measurements and what's been selected you can't really take the results for real.
However it's hot to imagine, right?
ricky811 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:58 pm I have to say to be surprised, because there are really many users with a nice girth, just you said.
While I absolutely enjoy worshipping big cocks, edge and goon to them and keep this up here, I also think that in a real relationship there is nothing like sexual inferior at all.

There is a risk that someone has cheated, I know. Or maybe someone mistook circumference for length, but I have to say that a couple of years ago a scientific study was published in Italy and the self-detected dimensions were similar as well as rather surprising for the length.

When I talk about sexual inferiority I mean myself in relation to other men, I mean in comparison, especially because I am forced to use condoms, such as small or xsmall which are not even sold in vending machines.

From this point of view, however, I find it exciting to find myself in the presence of a girl who engages in sexual selection. Do you?
LadyCLove
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LadyCLove »

ricky811 wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 7:42 am There is a risk that someone has cheated, I know. Or maybe someone mistook circumference for length, but I have to say that a couple of years ago a scientific study was published in Italy and the self-detected dimensions were similar as well as rather surprising for the length.
Interesting fact indeed. All studies I was aware of always stated that there was no direct control of the entered information.
ricky811 wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 7:42 am From this point of view, however, I find it exciting to find myself in the presence of a girl who engages in sexual selection. Do you?
Well, I have my standards, but I'd rather not discuss this in more details in public...

ricky811
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ricky811 »

LadyCLove wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 7:59 am
ricky811 wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 7:42 am There is a risk that someone has cheated, I know. Or maybe someone mistook circumference for length, but I have to say that a couple of years ago a scientific study was published in Italy and the self-detected dimensions were similar as well as rather surprising for the length.
Interesting fact indeed. All studies I was aware of always stated that there was no direct control of the entered information.
ricky811 wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 7:42 am From this point of view, however, I find it exciting to find myself in the presence of a girl who engages in sexual selection. Do you?
Well, I have my standards, but I'd rather not discuss this in more details in public...

On the last point, of course, I agree, I was speaking in general.
CremeFromwood
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by CremeFromwood »

I'm sure we have both guys overstating size and/or less like to take the poll if smaller. But that's the nature of polls. At the least you can imagine and have fun.
DailyTwo
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by DailyTwo »

Are those real values? I am rather average in length, however I got a girth of something between 15-15,5 cm. I thought that's average, too.
subelyna23
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by subelyna23 »

That's a nice poll, lol :-P

Well I have made my own rule in case of measurements, I usually deduct an half or 1 inch when a guy states his length, lol. :lol:
Until and unless he has proof..
Keep loving my teases,

How Long Can You Last I
Spoiler: show
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=38659
How Long Can You Last II
Spoiler: show
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=42784
ricky811
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ricky811 »

subelyna23 wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 7:17 am That's a nice poll, lol :-P

Well I have made my own rule in case of measurements, I usually deduct an half or 1 inch when a guy states his length, lol. :lol:
Until and unless he has proof..
In this case however we are talking about girth...perhaps few responded probably because they don't know how to measure it, but from personal experience I would say that women are more interested in girth than in length