A new way of playing CHs - with Lovense toys. Well, new to me :-)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

bobwalter
Explorer
Explorer

Re: A new way of playing CHs - with Lovense toys. Well, new to me :-)

Post by bobwalter »

Normally I tried to just play the video and the audio file separately, however there is always a small delay between the audio/video and the lovense action as I can't get them perfectly synced up. Will doing this method fix that or still at the mercy of the time between pressing "play" on both files?
give_a_nap
Explorer
Explorer

Re: A new way of playing CHs - with Lovense toys. Well, new to me :-)

Post by give_a_nap »

bobwalter wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:43 am Normally I tried to just play the video and the audio file separately, however there is always a small delay between the audio/video and the lovense action as I can't get them perfectly synced up. Will doing this method fix that or still at the mercy of the time between pressing "play" on both files?
Like most humans, I have two hands; so I hit play on VLC on the phone with my left hand, at the same time I hit the space bar with my right hand on my computer. If there is a delay, it's imperceptible to me - less than 100ms?

But if you really want to, I believe you can automate that part as well: look into https://syncplay.pl/ which should allow you to sync two VLC players in your local network so they play in sync.