[Help request] Help me crystalize a vague idea

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

What would you like to see in my next project?

Poll ended at Sun May 05, 2024 9:19 pm

More of Rhythms of Desire style (Music)
31%
More geared towards a female audience
9%
More sex scenes
23%
More special instructions
19%
More difficulty
15%
Less difficulty
3%

Total votes: 94

numberonefanofnumberonefan
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: [Help request] Help me crystalize a vague idea

Post by numberonefanofnumberonefan »

Tia Blaze wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:20 am Should I therefore conclude that the voters want just more?
Probably. Most users here don't have accounts, either. I too lurked anon until I had something to share.
Tia Blaze wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:20 am More content, as long as there is some new content?
I'm sure there are other creators more suited and motivated than me to always create more and more content.
I understand and empathize towards this sentiment. Quality over quantity is always my opinion when it comes to art. And make no mistake, you make art...so just do what you are here to do, and don't let anyone's expectations alter that. :love:
Tia Blaze wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:20 am
  • 6 voters want something “More geared towards a female audience”
I'm not trying to find out who are the 6 voters but I would be curious to know their reasons for this vote.
I always vote for that because I want a CH I can enjoy with my gf, like Eros! and Eros!! :yes:
Tia Blaze wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:20 am And thanks to:
numberonefanofnumberonefan
For offering me their help.
You're most welcome! Hit me up anytime to follow up... :wave:
Fashion Technique
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Help request & Poll] Help me crystalize a vague idea

Post by Fashion Technique »

Tia Blaze wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:19 pm I'm going to put this down to a poor translation or my bad interpretation.
I try to explain - girls are nature art
But when girl is performer she adds human art to nature art, this makes much more connection :love:

And most of girls are not performing, they just can`t and this is boring, erotic industry stops evoluting thru this
Modern playboy and stasyq makes me sleep
99,99% of modern webcam is literally garbage

Perfect video must have 3 components of art - girl`s beauty, girl`s performance and video/music editing
Something like this

1990-2010 playboy & penthouse, Andrew Blake, Michael Ninn - that was art
Where are the videos like that now? We losing them

And you are perfect videoeditor, just add performing to your videos and become a legend
Creator of CH INTERMARIUM viewtopic.php?t=25680 (feedback highly appreciated)
fakeblah333
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by fakeblah333 »

Fashion Technique wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 1:34 am
Tia Blaze wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:19 pm I'm going to put this down to a poor translation or my bad interpretation.
I try to explain - girls are nature art
But when girl is performer she adds human art to nature art, this makes much more connection :love:

And most of girls are not performing, they just can`t and this is boring, erotic industry stops evoluting thru this
Modern playboy and stasyq makes me sleep
99,99% of modern webcam is literally garbage

Perfect video must have 3 components of art - girl`s beauty, girl`s performance and video/music editing
Something like this

1990-2010 playboy & penthouse, Andrew Blake, Michael Ninn - that was art
Where are the videos like that now? We losing them

And you are perfect videoeditor, just add performing to your videos and become a legend
Hey Fashion Technique. It seems like you're using absolutes (like the words "are" and "must") when trying to convey your preference for certain material and it comes off as oppressive (which I don't think is your intention). Saying "I prefer performance art in content I consume because I have an appreciation for the visual effort put on display." would be sufficient.
Creator of:
Spoiler: show
Crossfire
Let Me Fall
Your Addiction 2
Jet Black
Damnation & Salvation
Seven Devils
We're Back
Come With Me
Your Addiction
Down The Rabbit Hole
Fashion Technique
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Fashion Technique »

fakeblah333 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 2:28 pm and it comes off as oppressive (which I don't think is your intention)
Ohh people... don`t ever take my words as oppressive, as a creator I know how hard our work is, and I appreciate all creators choice, I just help to crystalize a vague idea :-D

Cheers! :beer2:

Creator of CH INTERMARIUM viewtopic.php?t=25680 (feedback highly appreciated)