Blue balls

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
teased_denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Blue balls

Post by teased_denial »

Hello everybody
I want to discover what are your best ways to cause the hardest blue balls possible to yourself or to your denied boy.

Suppose that you have 4-5 free hours: will you stroke without edge? Edge a lot of time? Edge and hold? Squeeze balls? Slap them? Cum at the end of the torture?

Instead, what will you do if you have a shorter free time, for example 15-20 minutes, but you have to stay denied for a longer time, days/weeks or even months? Daily strokes/edges? Balls tortures? Mixed plays?
bearehug
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Blue balls

Post by bearehug »

For me, its when i edge continually without being able to go soft, not even a little bit
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Re: Blue balls

Post by PlayfulGuy »

For me when I have more time it's usually edge or edge and hold lots of times (like 50 or more) so I'm aching to cum and don't want the edging to stop. Being made to stroke for long periods without edging is more frustrating and torturous and I'm just happy to be allowed to stop, but I'm also usually aching to cum. In both cases no release after.

For shorter free times and longer denial periods, daily edges with occasional ball torture are my favorites.
Days/weeks with no touching at all is just boring and eventually I get used to it and don't care any more.