Amazon Teaser - a New Femdom Concept

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Dona Pandora
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
I am a: Domme (Female)

Amazon Teaser - a New Femdom Concept

Post by Dona Pandora »

Hello,

my name is Dona Pandora :love: , and this is my teaser for a future video I'm thinking of making:

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/worthwhileluxuriouscaiman

As my idea is to make you enjoy yourselves, I've released the teaser video of the video I intend to make soon, to see if there's anyone who likes this concept or I'm just crazy, haha :lol:

Well, what's the roleplay?
Nothing more than you, the Sacred Milkman, the only male being in the multiverse who is sought after and hunted by every female in existence. In this crazy multiverse you are a sensitive and fragile creature, hiding from the Amazons who seek to take advantage of your body and your weakness.

And what do these Amazons (and I :whistle: ) want to do?
Hurt you? No, worse they want to take advantage of you to suck your precious milk, these creatures are thirsty for sex, they are fierce and savage, with their strength, you are just a helpless prey...

I also have another Cumshot Compilation video (with JOI and ASMR), which will help you understand the concept better:

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/constantl ... egraywhale

The inner concept of these videos is:
  • 1 - Putting the male as sexually desired.
  • 2 - The whole multiverse and roleplay exists, with the Sacred Milkman being a divine being, the only male in existence, and being able to sexually satisfy the Amazons and leave the Amazon powerful if it feeds on his milk.
  • 3 - There is the Prophecy of the Milk Scriptures, which say that the Sacred Milkman, despite wandering hidden for millennia throughout the multiverse, will be found and milked by Dona Pandora.
  • 4 - The Sacred Milkman contains a great power within himself, he is immortal, divine but fragile, with a strength too weak to be compared to any Amazon.
I hope this space is for you to feel free to say what you thought, what you liked best, what you're looking forward to, feel free. :-D

I really apologize because I'm an latina and I'm learning to speak English, but I'll do my best to narrate the roleplays :blush:

Kisses, from Dona pandora! :kiss:
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (375.4 KiB) Viewed 4389 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (401.15 KiB) Viewed 4389 times
Last edited by Dona Pandora on Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Amazon Teaser - a New Femdom Concept

Post by satn00b »

That sounds very promising :w00t:

I love the Amazon position and females taking charge. It also seems this is not a "sissy" type of video, which I most often don't enjoy a lot. So hopefully this will be a full-length movie, I love to indulge in longer ones with estim and the theme should be very fitting to be one of these :love:
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

Thank you
I'm really looking forward to the video. Do you know when it will come online?
Dona Pandora
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Dona Pandora »

satn00b wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:27 am That sounds very promising :w00t:

I love the Amazon position and females taking charge. It also seems this is not a "sissy" type of video, which I most often don't enjoy a lot. So hopefully this will be a full-length movie, I love to indulge in longer ones with estim and the theme should be very fitting to be one of these :love:
Hello,

I'm very happy and encouraged that you say it's promising. :blush:

I also prefer longer movies that take you to the edge and make you have a relaxed cumshot that you can't hold back (as opposed to a quick, forced cumshot, ew). :whistle:

I also love the Amazon position, so I'm looking for more videos with this theme and that are of high quality (I've currently found videos of the Amazon position but with poor image quality). :-/

As this is still a concept development, and I'm also learning how to edit, I plan to make something 6-8 minutes long, with just one actress (to then evolve into a PMV with more actresses) but with lots of JOI, incentives, commands and ASMR triggers. :innocent:

I'm very happy to hear from you, kisses from Dona Pandora :love:
im_inconclusiv
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by im_inconclusiv »

I do believe the concept is just great!

I see similarities to the "feed the succubus" idea, but in a more articulated form which, in my opinion, looks very promising and exciting. Kudos for the work done so far!

You could make a webtease from this, beside the videos. There is so much potential :yes:
Shufflehaze
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Shufflehaze »

That Sounds so good!

I hope you release it soon.
Thanks for the work.