What do people like to see...

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

What is the most important aspect of a good webtease

Teasing text
16%
Humiliation/Cuckold
14%
Pain
11%
Storyline
24%
Edging
11%
Pictures
24%

Total votes: 37

tease_o_phile
Editor-In-Chief
Editor-In-Chief

What do people like to see...

Post by tease_o_phile »

I'm just curious about the tastes of people on this site.

I've put together this pole... er... poll based on what seem like the main themes of the teases out there. I wish there were a way to make multiple responses, but just do your best, and feel free to write about your second, third, fourth, etc. choices....

Here's mine - I like a tease with a sweet, teasing tone; a good storyline; and lots of edging...So much fun for me! Not too into pain or humiliation, but as Jerry might say, "not that there's anything wrong with that"...

tease_o_phile
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

hey..

Way to hard to make just one choice. My votes would have to go with
1. storyline
2. Teasing text
Equal third is edging and plenty of pain. :evil:
4. Then a little bit of humiliation like small penis or anal stuff....

To me, the girl doesnt matter too much as long as she is beautiful and sexy.

hope this helps :-D
The Mistress From Oz
nomeuno
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nomeuno »

Satin panties drive me nuts. naked doesn't do alot for me in a tease. This is a tough poll. The storyline has to be well thought out and written, but the visual has to coincide with that. Storylines of being drugged, kidnapped or in someway tricked into a predicament usually has the greatest effect and poses the most reality. Typically Women can't simply overpower me...not physically anyway, so to find myself tricked or trapped in a way, be it a drink, blackmail, chloroform or something of this nature, seems to me more likely. Then forced panty worship, sniffing, facesitting and the will sucked right out of me and being taken completely control of..... yeah.... that stuff does work, online and in RT.
konaf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by konaf »

Have to say that the story line is of course important as are the teasing tasks.

But the pictures make a huge difference, there does need to be some mental stimulation as well, these pictures arent just of an attractive girl but are also about the pictures and what you see.

I do believe that the pictures should tease you as well, showing little bits and finally revealing everything. :-D
obedientsissy
Explorer
Explorer
Location: The dark place where fantasy, submission and denial all reside

Post by obedientsissy »

The text is good, but must work with the pics. The eyes are key with the pictures. I agree that full nudity is not so much of a tease as letting you see it all, unless of course some cuckolding is in the mix
Yes Goddess, Your wish is your slave's command
scubawlf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by scubawlf »

Wow, hard to pick just one. For the visual component, the face is critical to me, with sexy eyebrows and lips leading the way. Expression is also important, I especially like women who have a naughty half-smile, and kind of looking up from a slightly downcast face. The look needs to convey that they know exactly the type of suffering that they are inflicting, and that they are doing it on a whim, just because they can. As for the storyline, it really needs to play off the pictures, probably one if the reasons I really respect the authors who can nail so many of their teases. It's difficult to see a series of pictures, and then pull the story out of it. Rather like the sculptor who sees his finished work inside the block of stone. I particulary like the storyline that has the guy pleasuring the woman, in the remote hope that this time will be the time she let's me get off. To the extent that some random content and chances for relief are granted, I think about a one in ten chance is roughly right, although I prefer something random (like dice) to decide the outcome. Regardless of whether I am granted relief or not, I like the woman to get hers, and to rub it in my face and mock me with her own pleasure while she denies me.

Goodness, ran a bit long there, sorry..
mulligan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mulligan »

I think that there is no right answer for anyone. Some are different then others, and thus like different things.
Some may like younger girls with cute talk, others girls that look like their wives w/cuckold themes.
Not that anyone is trying to say this, but there is no right answer.
jason
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jason »

The text is vital. I like teases to be somewhat cold, angry, and sadistic. I like cruel, intelligent, conversational barbs, and I like vicious, profane, loudly exclaimed insults. But I prefer the intelligent barbs over the profane insults. If you can mix the insults properly, that absolutely rocks. With the quality of the writing, I can make allowances for grammar, but not spelling.

The humiliation/cuckolding/degradation is vital. The more severe the better, and, BTW, I don't think any of the ones that I've seen have gotten as far as I'd like to go (I won't say, but y'all can guess). But it depends on the type, some types of humiliation just hold no interest to me.

As far as the storyline, I do like elements of conflict. Like when the wife realizes that the husband is boffing the intern at work, and she gets back at him. Also, I like elements of class/gender/racial inequality, again, especially when there is a reversal of the expected roles.

I don't like pain, at least not the self-applied kind. It just doesn't work with my mind. "You want me to hit my *WHAT*?!?! How hard?!?! How many times?!?! Aw, hell, no!!" (Now, if someone wants to help me with that by tying me down and beating me, I can probably clear some time).

Edging? No, I'm more into denial. I wear a chastity device most of the time (a most under served section of the T&D community, IMO). So, the most I can get is imagining that entire sections of the script does not exist, except for the humiliation parts.

Pictures? If they are of high quality (both in basic size/coloration), and high artistic quality (location, lighting, etc) that helps, but I'm in it mainly to imagine the humiliation.

Huge bonuses: creative randomizing.

Ideally, there should be a choose your own adventure format, with branches.