Holiday Tease Contest

You can find important news and current events here.
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Holiday Tease Contest

Post by texturedshroom »

Going to start this earlier than the Halloween one so we can have more participants.

Basically, this contest is about making a tease for the winter holidays. It must have one of the winter holidays as its theme (for example Christmas, New Years, Hanukkah, the Winter Solstice, etc.).

Aside from that there are very few rules. It can be either a flash tease or a regular tease.

If at least 3 people enter the competition, there will be a poll to determine the best holiday tease. If needed there will be separate polls for flash and normal teases. I may also award honorable mentions.

As for the prize, this has not yet been determined. I will talk with seraph0x or dark about having a special designation placed on the tease similar to the "TOTM Winner" icon, but there are no promises for this. I will try to come up with some sort of prize, but the main prize will be the pride of winning the contest and making everyone's holidays happier.

To enter: To be considered an entrant in this contest, you must add the Custom Tag "holiday-2008" to your tease. This can be done by clicking "Edit Tags" on your tease after it has been created, and then adding it as a custom tag.

You may also want to add tags like "christmas" or "new-years" to your tease, and there is nothing wrong with that. However the "holiday-2008" tag is for the purposes of grouping contest entries and making it easier for me.

Entries per person: Each person may enter one normal tease and one flash tease into the contest. If they have multiple teases in a category marked as "holiday-2008," only the one with the highest rating (for normal teases) or highest number of views (for flash teases) will go into the final poll.

Deadline: The deadline will be January 1, 2009.

Happy holidays to everyone at Milovana and I hope we get some good teases!
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Re: Holiday Tease Contest

Post by texturedshroom »

Also, if you're planning on doing a Christmas tease (which I assume most people will), here is a great place to find galleries:

http://www.uniformgals.com/pictures/xmas_0.php
Forever Hers
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Forever Hers »

Hi

I just posted my entry to the contest "Her Christmas Carol". I hope I got all the tags and stuff right.
Let me know what you think.
Cheers,
FH
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

Here's my personal entry: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=3747

Try if you dare.

Hoping some more get in before the deadline.