[RELEASE] Estim Cum Fast

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [RELEASE] Estim Cum Fast

Post by ZeeWW »

@Justrob I tried setting the volume at a lower % with the view that I would get a more powerful ramp, but even with my computer audio maxed out, the tease volume at 10, 20, 30, 40% and my DIY stim box volume almost maxed out I had little stim sensation. It was only when I set the tease volume at 60%, my PC at 100%, and my stim box at 60%, that I got the calibration right and a suitable ramp.
darthjj
Explorer
Explorer

Post by darthjj »

Great tease! Don't know what's possible to script but I thought of some suggestions:
- Print the name of the gallery when switching
- Add an option to random images from all enabled galleries instead of only drawing from one at a time
- Some method to calibrate both start and end volumes
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by boundupone »

Justrob wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:41 am Haven't had time to try yet, curious, Would a lower initial setting provide a faster ramp? instead of 60-100 a 10-100?
It should do, if for no other reason than more ramping over same time is necessary to reach the target volume
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

ZeeWW wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:00 am @Justrob I tried setting the volume at a lower % with the view that I would get a more powerful ramp, but even with my computer audio maxed out, the tease volume at 10, 20, 30, 40% and my DIY stim box volume almost maxed out I had little stim sensation. It was only when I set the tease volume at 60%, my PC at 100%, and my stim box at 60%, that I got the calibration right and a suitable ramp.
Have you tried different stim files for this? Some may have stronger level than others? Worth a try
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

darthjj wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:39 am Great tease! Don't know what's possible to script but I thought of some suggestions:
- Add an option to random images from all enabled galleries instead of only drawing from one at a time
Hey, thanks for the suggestions, good ideas

-Print name - I am not sure of a simple way to do this. I could do it but then it would have the effect of printing the gallery name for every image. So if you had it set for 1s per image, it would say gallery name below and you can see it flicker each time image changes. I think this may be distracting?

-Totally random image - I am not sure how this could be done. It is easy enough to select a random image from a gallery, but not sure how to achieve across multiple galleries?

-Start and end vol calibrate - This would be good, but would need quite a lot of re-writing so out of scope currently I am afraid

But thanks for playing and big thanks for the taking the time to give me the feedback
Try anything once!
darthjj
Explorer
Explorer

Post by darthjj »

boundupone wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:08 pm
darthjj wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:39 am Great tease! Don't know what's possible to script but I thought of some suggestions:
Hey, thanks for the suggestions, good ideas

-Print name - I am not sure of a simple way to do this. I could do it but then it would have the effect of printing the gallery name for every image. So if you had it set for 1s per image, it would say gallery name below and you can see it flicker each time image changes. I think this may be distracting?

-Totally random image - I am not sure how this could be done. It is easy enough to select a random image from a gallery, but not sure how to achieve across multiple galleries?

-Start and end vol calibrate - This would be good, but would need quite a lot of re-writing so out of scope currently I am afraid

But thanks for playing and big thanks for the taking the time to give me the feedback
No worries, I suspected there might be technical hurdles to implementing the suggestions.

For the gallery name, the reason I thought of it was that sometimes I wasn't sure of which gallery I just switched to. Do you think it would be possible to always start with the same image when switching to a gallery, and select one which is _really_ representative for the gallery theme? :)

I've honestly got no idea how this scripting language works, but is it possible to do something like have a 50% chance after each image to cycle to the next selected gallery, just as if the user had pressed the button? If it's not possible, or at least not easy, to go to a random gallery from the user's selected list, then perhaps you could do something like this:

Code: Select all

if random() < 0.5 then
   nextgallery()
   if random() < 0.5 then
      nextgallery()
      if random() < 0.5 then
         nextgallery()
In order to add some unpredictability to the gallery ordering.
rubik
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rubik »

Thank you so much for sharing this new tease, fantastic. Maybe sometimes the simplest ideas are the best. :yes: I've had similar ideas in mind for years but of course never got around to it. I've played several times through on a 2B and it seems to work really well especially the ramp function.
Gallery options are great, I've never been much of an arse or foot man but who would have thought yoga pants or muscle women could be so arousing. It's great to have the choices.
I hope you may find time to add extra features in the future. If you ever managed to add a lingerie or mature galley it would be even better for my tastes. An estim track with lots of randomly timed pauses would be icing on the cake. Love it all, well done. Thanks again. :love:
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

rubik wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:20 pm Thank you so much for sharing this new tease, fantastic. Maybe sometimes the simplest ideas are the best. :yes: I've had similar ideas in mind for years but of course never got around to it. I've played several times through on a 2B and it seems to work really well especially the ramp function.
Gallery options are great, I've never been much of an arse or foot man but who would have thought yoga pants or muscle women could be so arousing. It's great to have the choices.
I hope you may find time to add extra features in the future. If you ever managed to add a lingerie or mature galley it would be even better for my tastes. An estim track with lots of randomly timed pauses would be icing on the cake. Love it all, well done. Thanks again. :love:
Really glad you like it and have had fun with it, also that it works good with the 2B

I will eventually get around to some improvements for it, but too busy irl right now

Always love to hear peoples experiences with my teases, gives me a lot of motivation to do more again in the future :-D
Try anything once!
Bumbum
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Bumbum »

Hello,

I also like the idea. However, I don't like any of the Stim files. Would there be an option to select the stim file from a local file?

best regards
Bumbum
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Bumbum wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:05 pm Hello,

I also like the idea. However, I don't like any of the Stim files. Would there be an option to select the stim file from a local file?

best regards
Bumbum
Hi, sorry, no way I know of to include local files with EOS teases.

If you have ET312 then you can use your local file and built in ramp function. Not sure if there is other software you could use locally that auto ramps volume of your PC?

I guess other alternative is to take a copy of the sound file you want and use Audacity to ramp the volume over the file to achieve the same. Plus, should the file be short, you can simply copy paste multiple copies into one audacity file until you reach the desired length then do the sounds increase over length of the file

None of these are as elegant as simply using the tease, but adding additional files is actually not so simple with tease structure as it is, so I dont think I will be adding more to it
Try anything once!
Bumbum
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Bumbum »

Thank you for explanation. I never tried to make a tease, so I don't know anything about it.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Just for fun I checked how many plays this tease has had, based on 50% leading to an orgasm, and with average cum volume being 1.5ml to 5ml (thank you google) I based on 3ml to be conservate, and apparently based on these assumptions that is 75l of cum spilled to my little tease :w00t: :lol:
Try anything once!
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ZeeWW »

Hi - are the audio files from this tease available to download from anywhere? I'm interested to see them in Audacity. Thanks.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

ZeeWW wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:59 am Hi - are the audio files from this tease available to download from anywhere? I'm interested to see them in Audacity. Thanks.
Hi, not directly the individual files, but they should all be within this database of stim files (not my database, but a great resource)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... YrBI-pT4Oq
Try anything once!
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ZeeWW »

Thank you, but I cannot open the link - I get a 404 error. Hopefully you can fix it :love: