[NEW LINKS & RELEASE] - Dual Screen Flux Challenge - Vindicare

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

vindicare
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] - Dual Screen Flux Challenge - Vindicare

Post by vindicare »

Fanstuff wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:01 pm Hello everyone, just register on the site :-D
I dowloaded every part of your awesome work and did torrents with them. I'm kinda new on creating torrents so I hope it will work fine :innocent:
It's all on my NAS so they will be available 24/24. Let me know if something goes wrong so I can try to fix it :innocent:
Also a big thank you to you!

I will follow your example and make a different torrent for each part when I've uploaded the smaller files to mega. :-)
vindicare
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by vindicare »

fragrantEmulsion wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:59 pm Hey I'd love to watch this but it's a bit big innit?

https://handbrake.fr/

Handbrake is basically a wrapper for ffmpeg and would easily compress the video.
It's done. :-D
vindicare
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by vindicare »

striderbolt wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:53 pm we badly need Flux Dance 4 :love: :love:
Yeah, maybe I should stark working on that... :innocent:
striderbolt
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [NEW LINKS & RELEASE] - Dual Screen Flux Challenge - Vindicare

Post by striderbolt »

yay ! i will save some MDMA :w00t:
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

I like the teasing video, though it sometimes felt like the video was out of phase or irrelevant to whatever was happening in the cock hero. Playing them both at the same time was fun but I also felt a little bit of difficulty focusing on one thing. I think the reason I am drawn to these videos is that I am able to use the music and rhythm to turn off my brain and thus achieve some kind of focused flow state to better enjoy the visuals on screen.

Either way this means you are working on flux 4 right? :lol:
johnsonandjohnson
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnsonandjohnson »

I cheated a bit and just watched the cock hero video without the tease - I have to say it was an awesome compilation with a really good choice of scenes (not just saying that because SC is included)
viewtopic.php?t=23136&sid=da82a34a24997 ... 9c38e77746 - Sex Cauldron Part 1

viewtopic.php?t=25408 - Sex Cauldron Part 2 - The Embiggening

viewtopic.php?t=26241 - Sex Cauldron Part 3 - MAX POWER!
vindicare
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by vindicare »

fragrantEmulsion wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:59 pm I like the teasing video, though it sometimes felt like the video was out of phase or irrelevant to whatever was happening in the cock hero. Playing them both at the same time was fun but I also felt a little bit of difficulty focusing on one thing. I think the reason I am drawn to these videos is that I am able to use the music and rhythm to turn off my brain and thus achieve some kind of focused flow state to better enjoy the visuals on screen.

Thanks for your feedback! I get your point about the focus, but it was fun trying something new. :-)

Yes I've decided to finally make flux dance 4. Since I know people have such high expectations of it I will spend alot of time on it, but the work has officially started. :-D

//Vindicare
striderbolt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by striderbolt »

vindicare wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:51 pm
fragrantEmulsion wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:59 pm I like the teasing video, though it sometimes felt like the video was out of phase or irrelevant to whatever was happening in the cock hero. Playing them both at the same time was fun but I also felt a little bit of difficulty focusing on one thing. I think the reason I am drawn to these videos is that I am able to use the music and rhythm to turn off my brain and thus achieve some kind of focused flow state to better enjoy the visuals on screen.

Thanks for your feedback! I get your point about the focus, but it was fun trying something new. :-)

Yes I've decided to finally make flux dance 4. Since I know people have such high expectations of it I will spend alot of time on it, but the work has officially started. :-D

//Vindicare
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: