⌨️ Keystroke 2.0 [Feedback & Hack Share]

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
billybob134
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: ⌨️ Keystroke 2.0 [Feedback & Hack Share]

Post by billybob134 »

I've been lurking the site for a couple years now (mostly for the cock heroes) and hadn't played a lot of teases, but I clicked on Keystrokes 2.0 on the main page the other day and liked it so much I created an account to make sure my progress was saved properly. Thanks so much for making/working on this. It is awesome! I'm going to have to check out your other tease (Trial of the Succubi) and any others that are similar, haha.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

billybob134 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:42 am I've been lurking the site for a couple years now (mostly for the cock heroes) and hadn't played a lot of teases, but I clicked on Keystrokes 2.0 on the main page the other day and liked it so much I created an account to make sure my progress was saved properly. Thanks so much for making/working on this. It is awesome! I'm going to have to check out your other tease (Trial of the Succubi) and any others that are similar, haha.
That's exactly how I got started on Milovana. Most teases didn't do much for me until I played Succubus Hunter by MisterFlames and then I discovered some more of the non-linear ones. Then projects like Quest for Power didn't seem to be completed so I tried my own hand at it.

Thanks so much for reaching out and letting me know how much you enjoyed it! I make weekly content updates.
grelgen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by grelgen »

has anyone mentioned the apostrophe issue? I've been running through the end game stuff on casual mode and it appears that the regex stuff is not recognizing ` or ' as characters and you end up getting "pretty close" instead of "perfect"
esclavomuysumiso
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by esclavomuysumiso »

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg (158.23 KiB) Viewed 1317 times
Should i play this game wearing this pair of gloves?
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

grelgen wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:00 am has anyone mentioned the apostrophe issue? I've been running through the end game stuff on casual mode and it appears that the regex stuff is not recognizing ` or ' as characters and you end up getting "pretty close" instead of "perfect"
I currently have no idea how I would fix that but if someone wants to offer coding help that would be great!
esclavomuysumiso wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:00 pm
s-l1600.jpg
Should i play this game wearing this pair of gloves?
I suppose there's only one way to find out! To me it would be an impressive feat to win on normal mode with them.
12_6
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None (yet)

Post by 12_6 »

I noticed an "issue" with the final boss fight.

(Spoilers ahead if you haven't fought the final boss)
Also maybe *don't read on if you enjoy the final boss* and don't want to be able to "unsee" what's up next, it might ruin it for you.

Also, just wanted to say, love the tease, like many others I created my account for Keystroke. Excellent work!
Spoiler: show
I noticed in the final fight with Aria that some of the images have noticeable AI artifacts on them. I actually didn't notice this my 1st few playthroughs, so it is a bit subtle. The most recent time I played through I noticed she has a *lot* of fingers in some images. One image in particular had 7 non-thumb fingers on a single hand I think.

The first time I noticed it was when you have a high skin type preference for Asian, many of those images had a particularly high number of extra fingers. But after seeing it there, even in her default 1st and 2nd (3rd? whatever is after the "preference" version of her is defeated) usually have 5 non-thumb fingers per hand when visible. Nightmare inducing.

It's not terribly noticeable unless you look for it, and I'm not too sure what can be done to fix it other than getting a new batch of images (which I can imagine is a ton of work). Figured I'd point it out anyway just in case it is an easy fix.

Definitely not so bad once you expect it, but I definitely got that uncanny valley feeling the first time I noticed it haha.
Thanks again for making such an awesome game, you rock!
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

12_6 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:15 am I noticed an "issue" with the final boss fight.

(Spoilers ahead if you haven't fought the final boss)
Also maybe *don't read on if you enjoy the final boss* and don't want to be able to "unsee" what's up next, it might ruin it for you.

Also, just wanted to say, love the tease, like many others I created my account for Keystroke. Excellent work!

Thanks again for making such an awesome game, you rock!
I rock eh? Thanks so much!

Yeah, I tried to filter out or edit a lot of the "bad" ones but perhaps I become less detailed on that variant. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It will be lower on the priority list because I don't know if my "AI" guy is able to help out anytime soon but hope to fix it someday.

The good news is that I'm still making weekly content and have since added a Trials of the Succubi Zone!
Hayato
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Hayato »

Awesome game! Convinced me to make my own account just to let you know that you did an outstanding job, Indy!

I do have a question about one encounter, though:
During the Phoenix police station tease with the other girl, is it possible to have an outcome other than denial? I played through it a couple times and got denied both times.
Thanks again for the great work :-)
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Hayato wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:40 pm Awesome game! Convinced me to make my own account just to let you know that you did an outstanding job, Indy!

I do have a question about one encounter, though:
During the Phoenix police station tease with the other girl, is it possible to have an outcome other than denial? I played through it a couple times and got denied both times.
Thanks again for the great work :-)
Well thank you ever so much for going out of the way to let me know! I'm still updating it weekly!
Technically you can avoid it by beating her but there is no actual "finish" in that stage yet outside of hacks.
Hayato
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Hayato »

That’s good to know! I have finished the game a couple of times (admittedly using
godmode
after the first time. Something else I am curious about is
The different levels of horniness, you eventually get to the “gooner” stage, which denies you cumming. Is there a secret to this other than the pleasurable frustration the player feels? :-P
I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions. A lot of things, I try to figure out for myself. It is nice to be able to bounce questions off of the creator, I hope you don’t mind!
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Hayato wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:34 pm Something else I am curious about is
The different levels of horniness, you eventually get to the “gooner” stage, which denies you cumming. Is there a secret to this other than the pleasurable frustration the player feels? :-P
Not sure what you mean by secret to it but mechanically it does file corruption damage to you with each girl you leave without cumming. There are some hacks that exist to clear it before it gets too bad and at least one that can help when it gets to gooner stage.
Hayato wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:34 pm I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions. A lot of things, I try to figure out for myself. It is nice to be able to bounce questions off of the creator, I hope you don’t mind!
I don't mind at all. In fact, if no one wanted to ask questions or discuss my games I wouldn't make them. I am available to deep dive as much as anyone wants!
Hayato
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Hayato »

indyc wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:06 pm
Hayato wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:34 pm Something else I am curious about is
Not sure what you mean by secret to it but mechanically it does file corruption damage to you with each girl you leave without cumming. There are some hacks that exist to clear it before it gets too bad and at least one that can help when it gets to gooner stage.
Hayato wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:34 pm I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions. A lot of things, I try to figure out for myself. It is nice to be able to bounce questions off of the creator, I hope you don’t mind!
I don't mind at all. In fact, if no one wanted to ask questions or discuss my games I wouldn't make them. I am available to deep dive as much as anyone wants!

I guess what I meant by secret is whether there was a way to
override the gooner stage
so to speak. You mentioned a hack. I guess they call it a webtease for a reason!
darthjj
Explorer
Explorer

Post by darthjj »

A truly epic creation! Though I still haven't entirely figured out how it works, but I think that's part of the game :D

Only potential issue that I've found was that all 3 times I got the "edge" or "edge and hold" prompts the estim volume was currently very low, so edging wasn't possible. Perhaps those could be modified, so it at least temporarily increases the volume if it's below 80% of max pleasure (or some other value).
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

darthjj wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:04 am A truly epic creation! Though I still haven't entirely figured out how it works, but I think that's part of the game :D

Only potential issue that I've found was that all 3 times I got the "edge" or "edge and hold" prompts the estim volume was currently very low, so edging wasn't possible. Perhaps those could be modified, so it at least temporarily increases the volume if it's below 80% of max pleasure (or some other value).
Sadly "EDGE" doesn't have any estim functionality and putting it in would be kind of difficult. However, "EDGE AND RIDE" should have that functionality and it is likely I forgot it in a few areas. I'll add them whenever I find those gaps!

I'm glad you enjoyed the creation so much! Yeah, I like leaving mystery for tons of replays and to make it feel less mechanical/solved.
redditaddict420
Explorer
Explorer

Post by redditaddict420 »

I still have the same issue with boss being resurrected over and over, no matter how many times I delete her :(

Anybody can share the ending with me? I probably played this tease over 20 times at this point and not once have I won.