[RELEASE] [ESTIM] Mistress and the Remote Control Box

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

samsonjude1776
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] [ESTIM] Mistress and the Remote Control Box

Post by samsonjude1776 »

kksavas wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:53 pm Good Stuff

PLayed it with ET-312BT audiomode 3 works totally fine @ "adjust 100"

Really good work! masterpiece stimfile :w00t:

Thanks!!
Adjust 100?
What settings/levels were you using? I always have trouble dialing in triphase files on the 312B
kksavas
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by kksavas »

samsonjude1776 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:13 am
kksavas wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:53 pm Good Stuff

PLayed it with ET-312BT audiomode 3 works totally fine @ "adjust 100"

Really good work! masterpiece stimfile :w00t:

Thanks!!
Adjust 100?
What settings/levels were you using? I always have trouble dialing in triphase files on the 312B
i would say it depends on your electrode setup. Im not using triphase
ILoveEdging
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by ILoveEdging »

Hey everyone, where did you all get your great stim devices from? I'd also love to experience this!
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by mantrid »

diglet wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:00 pm I created some variants of this stimfile with a calibration adjustment, this reduces the power at the neutral electrode in the same way the Restim UI does.
diglet's remix gave me the idea to try an upmix to 4 channels. (I'm stimming with 4 channels. That's why I'm not interested very much in 2 channel stuff.) It worked surprisingly well. Just for the case I'm not the only one, here is the file

Electrode placement:
  • Channel 1 (FL): glans
  • Channel 4 (RR): prostate
  • Channel 2,3: in between
  • Common (same pole of all channels connected together): Either unconnected (yes, this is possible with more than two channels) or connected to base (below the balls)
A current controlled device is required. The original file seem the be intended for voltage controlled amplifiers. (It wouldn't work as desired with current controlled boxes. That's why diglet remixed it and this also explains the statement with the "electrode/body resistance" in the initial post).

The video focuses on the cock and/or the prostate. This effect is maximized in the upmix (be warned).
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

mantrid wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:01 am I'm stimming with 4 channels.
Me too... Do you happen to have any other upmixes you like to share? ;)
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mantrid »

edger477 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:18 am
mantrid wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:01 am I'm stimming with 4 channels.
Me too... Do you happen to have any other upmixes you like to share? ;)
No, because it was the first time I tried this. I also tried it with Twisted Tales 1+2 (because I like the video), but the sound files are to bad.

If you have another good audio/video combination, I can try to convert it. I'm also considering to convert some teases.

BTW, you can easily upmix any 3pahse file by yourself either using the "pan" audio filter of ffmpeg or many video player (like mkv or mplayer)

If you are trying the 4 channel file I posted yesterday, you can also try this (I did not tested it yesterday)
  • Swap electrodes on channels 1<->2 and/or 3<->4
  • Swap polarity of channel 1
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

mantrid wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:01 am Electrode placement:
  • Common (same pole of all channels connected together): Either unconnected (yes, this is possible with more than two channels) or connected to base (below the balls)
Can you be more specific on the electrode placement? It sounds like with the common included, it would be 5 electrode and if the common is below the balls, I'd assume there's one on the shaft too, so that's four, but where's the fifth? Or are you just using the four? I have 4 channels and would like to try this, but am a little lost on where everything should go.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

Electro wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:56 pm If you have another good audio/video combination, I can try to convert it. I'm also considering to convert some teases.
I created 4-channel file for vi22 by combining DPL's triphase file and Rillo's dual channel :)

But is a bit complicated to figure out electrode placements for that one.

I normally just use same triphase for both channel pairs and use one common on prostate plug and other on glans but have separate volume controls to make proper sensations.
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mantrid »

Electro wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:56 pm
mantrid wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:01 am Electrode placement:
Can you be more specific on the electrode placement? It sounds like with the common included, it would be 5 electrode and if the common is below the balls, I'd assume there's one on the shaft too, so that's four, but where's the fifth? Or are you just using the four? I have 4 channels and would like to try this, but am a little lost on where everything should go.
Try it out. If you sort electrodes from one end to the other one, the order should be channel 1,2,3,4 while it is o.k. to swap neighboring channels. If you connect common it should be somewhere in the middle. It you do not connect it, the residual current will be distributed to the other channels.

The configuration I used yesterday was: 1: glans, 2: urethra, 3: balls, common:below the balls, 4: prostate. Disconnecting common had almost no effect (but that depends on balance).

Another possible config would be 1: glans, 2: shaft/above the balls, common: below the balls, 3: prostate, 4: anus. In that case I would try to swap channels 1 and 2 or 2 and 3.

(An as always: electrodes/contact surface should be as large as possible and their conductivity should be as low as possible.)
frenchdude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frenchdude »

Wow :w00t:
Absolutely amazing video, and absolutely amazing Estim track !
Thank you so much for this masterpiece :love:
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): nicole

Post by candii »

Really want to try this and other Estim CH but don’t know where to start with buying/ making an estim device it all seems abit complicated for me:/ any help / tips if someone could help would really appreciate it!
Are there alreayd premade ones I can just buy?
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

candii wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:30 pm Really want to try this and other Estim CH but don’t know where to start with buying/ making an estim device it all seems abit complicated for me:/ any help / tips if someone could help would really appreciate it!
Are there alreayd premade ones I can just buy?
viewtopic.php?t=23302

99% of the commercial - pre built - devices out there include some sort of audio processor which affects output and sensation. The 2B is probably the worst offender with ET-312 being the least-intrusive. DIY or a BT-Stim (which is a DIY that someone else built, basically) are pretty much the only ways to get the audio signals as intended for stimming, without filtering or processing.

It's not terribly complicated if you know how to use a soldering iron. Don't get mired into the technical-speak, focus on the specific hardware and how it goes together, and it's fairly straightforward.
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

So...the signal in this track is so good, I just had to cut out some of the most interesting and stimulating parts for myself, and extend them into whole tracks on their own. I intended on using these segments in a much longer track to use with long Numberonefan, Strothy, or Supermassive films, so not all of them are ramped to start - always start with volume off.

https://mega.nz/folder/w3omkY5A#2hhxF-jm4Ftbge4PggOJPg

IMPORT before downloading! Seriously...people who do not, are the reason I share so little.

There is one standalone, from Estim Fantasy 2, Ep13 - its the scene where Caprice rips tape off her nipples, and the track is a deliciously evil, is-it-pain-or-pleasure, signal looped for 10 minutes. Be careful with this one, it has the potential to really inflict some pain, but also induce (force?) ejaculation. I would very much recommend you run this one when you're deep into a gooning session and desperate for some big popper hits...if you really relax into the signal you'll lose control in no time.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

throwawayacct wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:45 pm some of the most interesting and stimulating parts for myself
Since this creation has supercollider specification of signal, these sections will be trully reusable, since the file can be used to create stim for different creation, without having to worry about volume and frequency, and hopefully will lead to some "routines" that we can name for easier reuse in future :)

When I play this I will try to give feedback with timestamps of specific sections.
phx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by phx »

edger477 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:28 pm Since this creation has supercollider specification of signal, these sections will be trully reusable, since the file can be used to create stim for different creation, without having to worry about volume and frequency, and hopefully will lead to some "routines" that we can name for easier reuse in future :)
Right now, the signal generation is fairly low level, but nothing prevents a more high-level approach. One thing I like about the track is that of event triggering when things happen. I think a new development needs to lean more into this idea, also from the perspective of volume changes and such.

Another thing to use is the pattern language of SC. Rather than constructing a routine explicitly, you build it up of small modular parts which snap together to form a signal. In particular, you can use randomness to slightly vary a pattern. This can increase the "organic feel" if a depth parameter varies within a band and such.

Increasing the modularity of the whole approach is something that eventually needs to happen. In principle, I want to get to a point where I can trigger a few events at the top-level which then propagates down into the signals, rather than having to sit and nudge a specific parameter of a signal directly. In other words, I'd like some layer in between events originating from the video and the low level signal generation.

If you want to toy with the signals, cutting them up in an audio editor / DAW is a fine approach I think. But the distinct advantage of programming a signal is that you can do overarching changes by tuning global and local parameters. That is, if you find a better signal, or think a section needs a different feel, you can tune every occurrence at once rather than have to do a lot of copy/paste work.