[RELEASE] PLANET HFO VR "Give in"

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Planet HFO
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

[RELEASE] PLANET HFO VR "Give in"

Post by Planet HFO »

Hello, I've prepared a new video! :-)

A few years ago on Milovana, I found the Desertfox videos that I loved, so I tried to make one in the same style.

To give you a few explanations, the planned experiment is Hypno HFO (Hands Free Orgasm) in VR (sorry for those who don't have a headset). If you surrender your subconscious and let yourself be carried away and manipulated, you'll experience something very special.

The audio comes from the incredible Shibby, who will put you in a trance-like state. And visually, you'll see lots of beautiful women. The goal is to focus as much as possible on the audio and see the images as a + to reach the HFO.

Let the magic happen, keep your hands off and... give in.

I hope you'll enjoy it, and don't hesitate to send me feedback. :love:

Mega
https://mega.nz/file/35kSEabB#uhrUxqZKF ... q5bf5WYCUI
Attachments
GIVE-IN-PLANET-HFO.jpg
GIVE-IN-PLANET-HFO.jpg (141.7 KiB) Viewed 20125 times
Last edited by Planet HFO on Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Planet HFO 🪐
YnX4TF2yqt
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] PLANET HFO VR "Give in"

Post by YnX4TF2yqt »

:mbounce:
Planet HFO
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Planet HFO »

Right now, I'm still trying to optimize the file so that it's not too heavy. We may have to wait until tomorrow to get a sub-5 GB version of this quality. :-)
Planet HFO 🪐
Planet HFO
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Planet HFO »

lusting wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:58 pm
Planet HFO wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:05 pm Right now, I'm still trying to optimize the file so that it's not too heavy. We may have to wait until tomorrow to get a sub-5 GB version of this quality. :-)
Indeed, please do. Or maybe a torrent?

I reduced it to 4GB with no loss of quality, exporting and testing took a little time but this version is good
Planet HFO 🪐
frenchdude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frenchdude »

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
I will definitely try this
Thank you very much :love:
TCMilovana
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TCMilovana »

I had one issue, could be settings on my end. The aspect ratio seemed off?
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

Thank you for this great video.
Is there an Estim version?
Planet HFO
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Planet HFO »

TCMilovana wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:14 am I had one issue, could be settings on my end. The aspect ratio seemed off?
Mmmh interesting, can you give me more details? What kind of headset do you use?
Planet HFO 🪐
TCMilovana
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TCMilovana »

Quest 2.

It appears that the video is encoded with an aspect ratio of 16:9? I think standard VR is more of a 2:1 AR. I haven't found any settings that don't leave things slightly stretched. Its not a big issue, just something that has always bugged me. I have to watch old shows in letterbox mode, stretched to fill a widescreen TV just doesn't look right.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

In HereSphere player you can select the ratio, and "HD" will do for 16:9 videos.

EDIT: just saw this is vr video, not sure about that, I know option is there for normal videos... I will need to check
Last edited by edger477 on Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Planet HFO
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Planet HFO »

TCMilovana wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:45 am Quest 2.

It appears that the video is encoded with an aspect ratio of 16:9? I think standard VR is more of a 2:1 AR. I haven't found any settings that don't leave things slightly stretched. Its not a big issue, just something that has always bugged me. I have to watch old shows in letterbox mode, stretched to fill a widescreen TV just doesn't look right.
I understand, I mostly tried to adapt to the videos I found and used otherwise I had other problems than the ratio in my video. Like a gap between the two eyes for the 3D effect. I had to edit certain parts several times because of this. It's a lot of mechanics to take into account and I'm not a VR expert yet. But I'll take note of your comment for next time.

(And if HereSphere makes it possible to correct this. That's cool)
Planet HFO 🪐
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by desertfox »

Oh hello, I'm downloading this asap!

For the ratio, I've slightly started doing another video and it's been a while, my little test outputs had the same issues for aspect ratio, like it seemed to want to be something else. I'm using Davinci resolve, not quite sure where/what to set the flags for the correct aspect ratio. I had success in heresphere going to the Format blue button and picking Equirectangular Format, then to Aspect ratio and 'auto detect'. Even then there is warping around the edges, but towards the center its pretty decent. I think this might just be a product of cramming different aspect ratio/resolution clips into one box for the VR effect. It sort works by scaling up/down to the frame of the video you are making, but not 100%.

Anyway looking forward to giving this one a play!

*Edit*
Back from taking a look, it does look like the eye positions might have gotten thrown off a bit in a lot of the clips which caused the 3d effect to be off and causes some discomfort. I did have some success just letting the videos scale to the sequence if they had to go up/down and generally towards the center it's a-ok. I think if you try to cut the frame in half and move the distances left/right might cause some of the issues.

Heresphere also has so many settings its possible there is something in there to get it back together but I'm just not familiar enough with what everything does in there or even video formats/aspect ratios.
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by desertfox »

Replying to myself here cause I just spent some time trying to get my video settings right and finally have it outputting correctly. Part of is was before I was using a version of premiere which I got around not knowing what to do by dragging in an existing VR clip and having it set the timeline values for me, in DaVinci Resolve it looks like I had to actually figure out what the settings should be.

So main thing is keeping the 2 to 1 aspect ratio. I was making my clip 3840 x 2160 for the UHD format and is the most I can do in the free version of davinci. But this is not a 2 to 1 aspect ratio and is what was causing my issue. So I divided 3840 by 2 and arrived at 1920 for a resolution of 3840x1920. Set the timeline to that, used the scale image to fit frame setting. Made sure timeline was the 59.96 FPS and not 24 (that was another issue) and then everything was coming out just right, even heresphere figured out right away what the settings should be.

A lot of the scenes I have are various 2 to 1 aspect ratios, meaning divide the width in half to get the height. If you set your timeline and render at a 2 to 1, scale all the clips to the frame (most video editors have this as an option) and don't do any other adjustments, the 3d should be good throughout. Maybe this doesn't hold true if some of the clips are not 2 to 1, and if some are fisheye etc that is probably an unwinnable situation.

In the future next time I do a VR comp I will put 2 different clips together with 5 sec each and keep rendering it out and checking in VR to make sure it is right before I start all my editing. I already lost a ton of markers because I marked up the audio clip on the 24fps timeline, and when I fixed that the markers didn't scale to the new framerate and basically lost them all, ugg.
TCMilovana
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TCMilovana »

Thank you both for taking the time to reply and look into the issue at all. I'm not a video editor / creator so I know I have no clue how much work goes into it. As a lurker I truly appreciate all the content. :-D
Planet HFO
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Planet HFO »

desertfox wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:59 pm Replying to myself here cause I just spent some time trying to get my video settings right and finally have it outputting correctly. Part of is was before I was using a version of premiere which I got around not knowing what to do by dragging in an existing VR clip and having it set the timeline values for me, in DaVinci Resolve it looks like I had to actually figure out what the settings should be.

So main thing is keeping the 2 to 1 aspect ratio. I was making my clip 3840 x 2160 for the UHD format and is the most I can do in the free version of davinci. But this is not a 2 to 1 aspect ratio and is what was causing my issue. So I divided 3840 by 2 and arrived at 1920 for a resolution of 3840x1920. Set the timeline to that, used the scale image to fit frame setting. Made sure timeline was the 59.96 FPS and not 24 (that was another issue) and then everything was coming out just right, even heresphere figured out right away what the settings should be.

A lot of the scenes I have are various 2 to 1 aspect ratios, meaning divide the width in half to get the height. If you set your timeline and render at a 2 to 1, scale all the clips to the frame (most video editors have this as an option) and don't do any other adjustments, the 3d should be good throughout. Maybe this doesn't hold true if some of the clips are not 2 to 1, and if some are fisheye etc that is probably an unwinnable situation.

In the future next time I do a VR comp I will put 2 different clips together with 5 sec each and keep rendering it out and checking in VR to make sure it is right before I start all my editing. I already lost a ton of markers because I marked up the audio clip on the 24fps timeline, and when I fixed that the markers didn't scale to the new framerate and basically lost them all, ugg.
Wow thank you for this valuable information DesertFox! I'll make a note of it for next time.

I did do some research before I started editing, but for VR it's not easy to find reliable explanations on how to edit a video and then there are also differences between headsets that I didn't notice because I just have a Pico 4 to do my tests. (There are basic settings on the Pico that allow you to correct most problems without having to go through Herosphere). And.. I stuck to 30 FPS because I didn't want to have a file that would be too heavy to download. But after that, if it's necessary to have 60, I understand, and I think there's a way to play with the parameters to keep a certain quality without having a huge file.

Another thing, thank you for your videos, for me you are the master in this field and if you make a new one, I'll be among the first to download it !
Planet HFO 🪐