[RELEASE] Fap Hero - Fantasy Play. UPDATE: Popstim Edition

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

AndreXHero
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

[RELEASE] Fap Hero - Fantasy Play. UPDATE: Popstim Edition

Post by AndreXHero »

poster.jpg
poster.jpg (592.96 KiB) Viewed 32458 times
Fap Hero - Fantasy Play
is a challenging video consisting of 10 rounds plus one bonus round with some story segments between the songs to give the player some time to breathe.

Today, I'm releasing two versions of it: Normal mode and Hard Mode, where the beats are faster, and the patterns are denser.
Let's list all the details of this release:

- 10 rounds + one bonus round + special section
- Hosts and some storyline
- Exclusively 3D content (it's not all Overwatch :P)
- Funscript included
- 6 audio tracks to choose from (2 versions of beats + no beat sound, with and without sound effects)
- 4K, 60fps, 10-bit, H.265, 12Mbps, 8 GB file (1080p version coming tomorrow)
- Length: 1:24:57 (normal mode), 1:23:09 (Hard Mode)

If I were to list all the things that went into creating this one, I would probably have to delay the release for one more day. But it doesn't matter if it's not good, so I hope you will really enjoy it!

Folder with both versions and funscript:
https://mega.nz/folder/BmkVATQA#-vM2tpGX3-xGtd1lWLt5gA

Alternative links:
Pixeldrain:
https://pixeldrain.com/l/HFK9qMRs

1080p links
https://mega.nz/folder/muRGjCAD#9akckKvsngs1dWfWcWqffQ
pixeldrain
https://pixeldrain.com/l/be8DU8RB

And one more thing. This was created using my original nick, Quantoz. AndreXHero is my alt account.

Popstim Edition Update:
Check out amazing edit by TwilightKenzie!
viewtopic.php?p=359363#p359363
Last edited by AndreXHero on Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Every time I play cock hero I wonder how long can I edge before my balls explode
TwilightKenzie
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Fap Hero - Fantasy Play

Post by TwilightKenzie »

Nice, thanks for the release! Really looking forward to trying out both versions!

Imported all the files to Mega but will take me a couple of days to download everything, but I likely won't get a chance to play them till next weekend anyway.

I don't yet own a Handy to try the Funscripts, but hopefully I'll be getting one in November. Until then I'll likely play them with a standalone estim file, unless ofc someone makes a custom one in the meantime.
Zofia Little Flame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Zofia Little Flame »

Would we be able to get a torrent for this. The file size is too big for Mega is you dont pay there subscription
numberonefanofnumberonefan
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by numberonefanofnumberonefan »

Thanks for taking the time to make and post this!
Zofia Little Flame wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:55 am Would we be able to get a torrent for this. The file size is too big for Mega is you dont pay there subscription
Only if AndreXHero says they're OK with it.
You only need the Mega desktop app not a subscription to download larger files btw
Qnub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Qnub »

numberonefanofnumberonefan wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:25 am Thanks for taking the time to make and post this!
Zofia Little Flame wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:55 am Would we be able to get a torrent for this. The file size is too big for Mega is you dont pay there subscription
You only need the Mega desktop app not a subscription to download larger files btw
Huh? I can always download with Chrome, no app required. I know firefox has this limitation, but google hasn't.
Andel
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Andel »

Thank you very much for your work! I'm new to funscripts, what is the difference between the two versions? There's one with ADV in the filename and another one without.
Billerboob
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Billerboob »

I tried the hard difficulty one, and I don't really get it, the audio and visuals just don't match at all. I can hear a completely different rhythm than I'm seeing. I don't know if that's just an issue with the hard difficulty, or because I'm watching on a phone and don't have access to those video audio track options, but it's not really playable for me like that :(
AndreXHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AndreXHero »

numberonefanofnumberonefan wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:25 am Thanks for taking the time to make and post this!
It would be very kind of you, please add torrent

Billerboob wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:36 am I tried the hard difficulty one, and I don't really get it, the audio and visuals just don't match at all. I can hear a completely different rhythm than I'm seeing. I don't know if that's just an issue with the hard difficulty, or because I'm watching on a phone and don't have access to those video audio track options, but it's not really playable for me like that :(
Let me check. But my questions are:
- Are you able to play 4k 60fps video on youtube?
- What device are you playing this on?
- What video player are you using?

It may be possible that 4k version may be too much for your device, i used codec that can be unplayable on older devices but allows me to cut the file size in half. I would suggest trying 1080p version i just added
Every time I play cock hero I wonder how long can I edge before my balls explode
AndreXHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AndreXHero »

Andel wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:48 am Thank you very much for your work! I'm new to funscripts, what is the difference between the two versions? There's one with ADV in the filename and another one without.
The first script version is a plain conversion of beats to funscript strokes, while the second version (_ADV) has hand-adjusted lengths and points, which, in my opinion, may better match the music and on-screen action:
Script Versions.jpg
Script Versions.jpg (365.49 KiB) Viewed 31048 times
Andel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Andel »

Nice, thanks for the explanation!
tenchi2004
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tenchi2004 »

would it be possible to get a 720P version? or that is smaller in size :), thanks
AndreXHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AndreXHero »

tenchi2004 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:47 pm would it be possible to get a 720P version? or that is smaller in size :), thanks
I thought about that. Maybe just wait until someone eventually uploads it to streaming services, I don't want to use them because they tend to copy strike videos too quickly :/
Kongming
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kongming »

Amazing work!
Andel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Andel »

I just played this and wow! So amazing in all aspects! The funscript was expertly done too.
figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by figroll »

I am also having problems with sync-ing issues. Sort of...

Couple of examples:

Rnd 2 @ 10:07.

First pattern is 4 bars on beat 1 but if I hit my spacebar to pause on the 1 the beat meter is consistently stopping on and of 1.

In bar 4 there is a pick up beat (an anacuris!) on the and of 4 from the previous bar and the beat meter hits that. So I would count this 5 bar sequence as

........1-------1-------1------+1-------1

The beat meter is showing :

.......+-------+-------+-------+1-------1

(I hope the makes sense with a proportional font! It's all in 8th notes and the starting .'s are the lead in before the music starts.)

@ 11:21 there is a pattern I would count as 1 2 3+4+ (the best pattern!) but the beat is off by 1/8th off so the beat meter is showing in effect _+_2+3+ Hitting the and of 1 on a four-to-the-floor techno banger might be intentional but if so I suspect your viewers are going to need a few years of jazz fusion drumming at Berklee :-)

To be clear, the beats are in sync with the music but the beat bar seems shifted over by 1/8th beat. So if I just listen to this it all makes perfect sense and is locked and in it's only if I look at the beat bar that I get thrown out of whack cos I am entrained to the music and the beat bar is dragging 1/8th. The discombobulation also goes away when there are 16th notes although this I think is because I am just hearing this and not seeing the best bar in real time (and the 16ths are on 8ths

Then again this might be a quantisation issue and because of how I feel and count the music as a musician and maybe everybody else snaps it to the grid and feels it the other way?

Or maybe it's something to do with how animations sync to the music? Repeated pausing sort of shows what looks like it's synced to the start of the animation? Although it's hard to tell. But if I close my eyes and count and try to hit the 1 I am consistently hitting between beats on the animation.

So it might just be me!

I should stress that the video is awesome and this is meant to be helpful not criticism. I like the music, the content and the overall production and "vision" is absolutely top drawer. So thank you very much for your efforts.

PS This is all on the 1080p version on my main PC, so playback not an issue. My TV will almost certainly refuse to play it as it seems to be stuck in the era before all the GPU assisted decompression stuff :-(