[RELEASE] Cock Hero Try On (v1.0.6)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

WeaselOne
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero Try On

Post by WeaselOne »

I won't respond to everyone individually so that this doesn't become unreadably long, but please know that I appreciate all of the feedback.

First, thank you to absolutely everyone who tried it out. If my analytics are to be believed, something like 8,000 people have collectively downloaded about 20TB of video since I posted this, which just totally blows me away. Extra thanks to everyone who posted to say that they enjoyed it. I wasn't sure I would ever share this anywhere, but hearing that people had a good time with it makes me glad that I did. :love:

For anyone having trouble with long loading times, stuttering/buffering, or beats out of sync with the video, I'm really sorry. I know those kinds of issues can ruin an otherwise good experience. Thank you to Phos and kerastop for these two troubleshooting tips that may help:
Phos wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:52 pm For those running into stuttering/sync issues in chrome, turning the setting "use hardware acceleration when available" solved the issue for me
kerastop wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:20 pm
Anyone else not able to run the game at all? Even downloaded all the files locally and opened the index.html file and it was just a black screen.
You must save it in a mega folder of your, prior of download.
If you don't do that, you lose the structure of folders and all file are saved at the same level.
The next update will also include an option to adjust the volume of the beat noise or just turn it off so that at least you don't have to hear out-of-sync beats if nothing works.
Some form of pause, skip, and edging sections are on my list of things to work on after that.
scottay wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:16 pm Any plans to integrade The Handy or any other strokers/toys?
I would love to, but it won't be soon. The options I'm aware of to do this would be pretty technically challenging for me, and I don't have a device to do testing. Nevertheless, I really hope I can make this happen eventually.
RickyWinterborn wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:16 am would you consider sharing the Construct project at all so that we can iterate on it?
Sure! Here is the construct project for the demo (so you don't have to download all of the video again just to see how it works): https://mega.nz/file/5s1GASgA#YbvnJCfta ... 4vp8Ewyufk
TeaTease wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:52 pm
  • Firstly, looking at the URL, I am wondering, where do you host the whole project? Like do you host it by yourself? And most importantly, being a rather cautious person, how can I be sure that this website is safe? How do you ensure that there are no viruses, etc.? Especially looking at the following quote...
  • You state that "the game will download in the background as you play. Once everything has been downloaded, you can play offline any time.". I think, I really don't understand how this works... How is it possible that the browser downloads the game in the background without the user agreeing to this? And - looking at my first question - how can I be sure that only the game is downloaded and not some other stuff, like viruses, etc.?
I pay a web hosting company to host the files, and the connection is proxied through Cloudflare. In that respect, it's just as safe as Milovana. The game is what's called a Progressive Web App--you can read Microsoft's explanation here: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/micro ... -chromium/
Probably the key point is this: "PWAs are safe for users because they use secure HTTPS endpoints and other user safeguards." Nothing on the internet is perfectly safe, but it's comparable to other risks you're probably already taking.

Again, thanks all for the feedback, and I should have an updated version for you after a bit more testing.
stolenprofile
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by stolenprofile »

I'm trying to use the following procedure:
Run Chrome with this command line argument: --allow-file-access-from-files
Open the included index.html file.

After downloading, I open cmd and type:
start chrome--allow-file-access-from-C:\Users\abc\def\www\index
or
start chrome--allow-file-access-from-C:\Users\abc\def\www\index.html

Microsoft message: "you'll need another app to open this link"

Can you help me?
kerastop
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kerastop »

I use Mac but i suppose you must give the commad :
start chrome--allow-file-access-from-files
Then when chorme is started use the menu File,Open ...
WeaselOne
Explorer
Explorer

Post by WeaselOne »

stolenprofile wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:06 am I'm trying to use the following procedure:
Run Chrome with this command line argument: --allow-file-access-from-files
Open the included index.html file.
Ah, sorry--I'll be more specific. In Windows 10/11:
  1. Close any open Chrome windows.
  2. Open the Start Menu and type 'run' in the search bar.
  3. Open the Run app that shows up.
  4. Paste this into the bar in the Run app: chrome --allow-file-access-from-files
  5. In the Chrome window that opens, press ctrl-o to open a local file.
  6. Open the index.html file in the folder you downloaded from mega.
  7. You should get a message from Chrome saying web exports won't work until you upload them, but this is a lie! Just click OK.
If that doesn't launch the game, let me know what happens instead and I'll try to troubleshoot (or maybe someone smarter can figure it out :lol: ).
stolenprofile
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by stolenprofile »

It worked perfectly.
I only had a quick look at it for now, but it looks great. Thank you!

Do you plan to make future versions available on google drive as well?
WeaselOne
Explorer
Explorer

Post by WeaselOne »

stolenprofile wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:51 am It worked perfectly.
I only had a quick look at it for now, but it looks great. Thank you!

Do you plan to make future versions available on google drive as well?
Thanks! No plans for drive, but starting with the next version, you'll be able to download a .zip of the local version directly from my server via a button on the main menu.

Speaking of the next version, I'm about to upload v1.0.4 now! See the top post for a list of changes, but probably the biggest thing is that beat sound volume is now adjustable (or you can just turn it off). It may take a while for the new files to become available for everyone, so thank you for your patience.

What Should Happen
The next time you visit the site, the game should detect that there is an update available and start downloading it automatically. The version number on the main menu should change to a message that an update is being downloaded. Once it's done, it should change again, telling you to refresh the page to update. Once you refresh, you should be playing v1.0.4!

What Might Happen
Due to the various levels of cache involved, it's possible that your browser will try to load the wrong files and you'll just get a black screen. If this happens, clearing your local data for the site should fix it. In Chrome, click the three vertical dots->Settings->Privacy & Security->Third-Party Cookies->See all site data and permissions, then click the trash can icon next to weaselone.fun to delete your local files. I've never tried updating the game with this many people using it before, so there may be other issues, too. Let me know if you have problems, and I'll try to fix them!
jay518
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jay518 »

Love it alr, content, song choice, and the beat is really good, and the game on browser run so well, just cant make it run on local file lol, i't not loading after i clicked okay when it said you have to upload.

It'd be nice to have an option to choose the difficult, the easy one is too easy for me personally, i'd skip the easy part and jump right into the hard section.
sorbent5
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sorbent5 »

This is such a good game! It is so refreshing to have beautiful photography/video with extremely attractive girls who maintain an aura of elegance, holding something back. It is very tantalizing. I also enjoy the concept of an unlimited game until you can't take it anymore (with great stats to measure how we did, I use private browsing so I am not sure if the site remembers me). This is on my list of all-time favorites.
TeaTease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TeaTease »

WeaselOne wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:20 pm
Speaking of the next version, I'm about to upload v1.0.4 now! See the top post for a list of changes, but probably the biggest thing is that beat sound volume is now adjustable (or you can just turn it off).
Aside from those more technical changes, are you also planning to add more content, specifically more and maybe more difficult rounds?
Cyro54
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Cyro54 »

Posting to say I really enjoyed this one so thank you, normally I prefer more nudity but this was very enjoyable, I like the different themes and the reward afterwards. Music choice was good too in my opinion. Personally I'm very excited to see more of this if you have any plans! 8-) :innocent: :-D
NonConsuming
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by NonConsuming »

I've really enjoyed playing, but I'm confused about how I get the reward or bonus rounds?

I've played through several times, I even left it running in the background once and I still haven't encountered any of them?

What am I missing?
Cyro54
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cyro54 »

NonConsuming wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:54 am I've really enjoyed playing, but I'm confused about how I get the reward or bonus rounds?

I've played through several times, I even left it running in the background once and I still haven't encountered any of them?

What am I missing?
If you give in and press space during any round you will see a reward clip linked to that section (i.e. cosplay etc). You unlock the bonus rounds just though playing, for example on my second run after giving in I unlocked one of the bonus rounds.
NonConsuming
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by NonConsuming »

Cyro54 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:27 pm
NonConsuming wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:54 am I've really enjoyed playing, but I'm confused about how I get the reward or bonus rounds?

What am I missing?
If you give in and press space during any round you will see a reward clip linked to that section (i.e. cosplay etc). You unlock the bonus rounds just though playing, for example on my second run after giving in I unlocked one of the bonus rounds.
Thank you! I knew there was something I was missing!
Cyro54
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cyro54 »

NonConsuming wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:53 pm

What am I missing?
Thank you! I knew there was something I was missing!

Sorry, hope you got this figured out now, but its actually press and hold right click for the reward rounds!
WeaselOne
Explorer
Explorer

Post by WeaselOne »

jay518 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:51 am Love it alr, content, song choice, and the beat is really good, and the game on browser run so well, just cant make it run on local file lol, i't not loading after i clicked okay when it said you have to upload.

It'd be nice to have an option to choose the difficult, the easy one is too easy for me personally, i'd skip the easy part and jump right into the hard section.
Thank you! The most common reason for the local version not working would be not running Chrome with the --allow-file-access-from-files command line option. If that's not the issue, you might try running it on a local webserver using something like this: https://simplewebserver.org/
sorbent5 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:09 pm This is such a good game! It is so refreshing to have beautiful photography/video with extremely attractive girls who maintain an aura of elegance, holding something back. It is very tantalizing. I also enjoy the concept of an unlimited game until you can't take it anymore (with great stats to measure how we did, I use private browsing so I am not sure if the site remembers me). This is on my list of all-time favorites.
Thank you! :love:
I haven't tested much in a private tab/window, but I think it won't cache the video files. So, I wouldn't be surprised if it also won't save your progress once you close the tab/window. I'm sorry, but I don't think there's a way for me to override that.
TeaTease wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:04 am Aside from those more technical changes, are you also planning to add more content, specifically more and maybe more difficult rounds?
More rounds yes, although maybe only one or two more because of a technical limitation in Chrome. I have some other ideas for making the game more difficult in certain ways, but we'll see if I can get them working.
Cyro54 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:23 pm Posting to say I really enjoyed this one so thank you, normally I prefer more nudity but this was very enjoyable, I like the different themes and the reward afterwards. Music choice was good too in my opinion. Personally I'm very excited to see more of this if you have any plans! 8-) :innocent: :-D
Thanks! I have a lot of ideas, but not a lot of time. So, it will probably be a while before any major updates, but I do have plans.

What am I missing?
Just to add some clarification on this:
  • Holding any mouse button/key (other than escape) will trigger a reward clip and end your run.
  • When you end a run after beating the first Boss Round, you'll unlock the first Bonus Round. Then, when you end a run after beating the second Boss Round, you'll unlock the second Bonus Round.