[RELEASE] Cock Hero Try On (v1.0.6)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

SensualEdge
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero Try On

Post by SensualEdge »

This is an ingenious take on Cock Hero in my opinion. Unlimited upgradeability in terms of videos, songs, beats, themes or randomization. I guess it's all just personal preference, but the boss rounds were kind of out of place for me.

While playing I put this more into one category with like Fap Instructor rather than Cock Hero. So I think it would benefit greatly from some quality of life features like edging, skipping (or maybe swapping out) rounds you really dislike and other instructional stuff.
noblepaladin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by noblepaladin »

Wow, I really like this concept. The randomization is really cool, but it would be nice if there were a skip button though.
RickyWinterborn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RickyWinterborn »

WeaselOne wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:32 pm I made it in Construct, so the code is all nonsense to me. :lol:
would you consider sharing the Construct project at all so that we can iterate on it?
froog
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by froog »

I love it. :love: Works great in chrome on mac. :w00t:

Great music, great clips, and very exciting direction to take things.

Suggestions - although it's already amazing.
- I think a skip feature would be nice, and a pause (or is there one already ?)
- Would be nice to choose from a couple of beat sounds, or at least volumes.
- I don't mind complex beats combinations EDIT e.g. "123- 1-2- 12345678" : . if there is a beat change warning, when they change, and you have time to settle into the beat pattern. If it changes lots, or they are very long patterns, and change without warning it is a distraction, and I just end up watching the beats, which now I have played more of your amazing production, I have found to happen on some clips . I also don't get along with beats that are "funky" if they also have long gaps between the the strokes. Hope that is understandable. I wonder if the beats followed funky bass line less often, and were "straight" more often, it would be better. But of course this is my personal preference.
- edging would be nice. Maybe you could have red light green light rounds? (or some sophisticated things like in itslate's Blue Balls Challenge)
- share info on how to make your own rounds.

Content suggestions:
- Stick with the non-nude/softcore
- Moar bikinis.
- Dancing clips?
- Asses rather than boobs for me!

(Also tried it in chrome on my android phone - audio syncing was almost OK, but occasional random lags were enough to not make it usable so I sticking to desktop).
TeaTease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TeaTease »

WeaselOne wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:37 am Play through rounds in a randomized order with dynamically increasing beat difficulty. Defeat bosses to unlock bonus rounds. No two playthroughs are exactly alike!
Wow, I have to say, I am very impressed with your idea, although not having it played, yet. This sounds like a real evolution of the Cock Hero concept, being highly interactive and, as already mentioned earlier, having nearly infinite possibilites of upgrading in terms of content. Huge compliment to you for realizing your vision 8-)

But I still have some questions regarding safety and would be very happy, if you can give some insights:
  • Firstly, looking at the URL, I am wondering, where do you host the whole project? Like do you host it by yourself? And most importantly, being a rather cautious person, how can I be sure that this website is safe? How do you ensure that there are no viruses, etc.? Especially looking at the following quote...
  • You state that "the game will download in the background as you play. Once everything has been downloaded, you can play offline any time.". I think, I really don't understand how this works... How is it possible that the browser downloads the game in the background without the user agreeing to this? And - looking at my first question - how can I be sure that only the game is downloaded and not some other stuff, like viruses, etc.?
Thanks a lot in advance and once again, congratulations for finishing such a visionary project!
Cybertoad
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Cybertoad »

Love the idea.
So there are no controls or customizing?
Unless I am blocking something it seemed just like a movie playing and no options.
Very nice looking, I think I was slightly missing the concept can you help explain that?
Cybertoad
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Cybertoad »

A extra note, I have a very fast connection less then 2ms to my ISP and a very fast PC
But it lagged really bad, was never able to use off line. Froze and restarted.

I really love the concept, but after 5 tries to use I gave up for now.

I want to say the work you put in is obvious, but trying to be honest, the visuals were stunning.
The beat meter was slightly distracting and loud compared to the voice sound.
So I found the experience awkward. But can see this being a whole other direction is CH material. :love:
OhDeerItsAutumn
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by OhDeerItsAutumn »

Love the concept. Wish there was more variety in rounds though, having to sit through the same videos over and over again to get to the next boss round was frustrating. I know it would be a lot of work, but different videos for each theme depending on the difficulty level would be awesome. I also LOVED the boss rounds and was feeling really excited by the end.

A cum countdown at the end instead of just going into endless mode would be amazing in my opinion. And I also wish there was a way to go back and watch specific rounds without having to play the whole thing from the start
Eggman1990
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Eggman1990 »

Hey! Nice work here, maybe the beat meter should keep on during the rounds but with no sound, maybe more beats combinations?. And a pause button please.
Eggman1990
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Eggman1990 »

Hey! Nice work here, maybe the beat meter should keep on during the rounds but with no sound, maybe more beats combinations?. And a pause button please.
sublimateme
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sublimateme »

Hey! I was absolutely blown away by what I saw. The concept, graphics, and video content had me hooked. The material selection, especially, reminded me of Onikks and FragrantEmulsion, which is seriously awesome.

I'd like to tidy up some points and share my thoughts:

- Overall concept: 10/10
- The girls (like I mentioned earlier) are fantastic, and the visual flow is superb.
- The simple yet brilliantly executed idea of repeating rounds is genius. It challenges you and gives that edge-of-your-seat feeling. I loved it.
- The pause button situation – I know many have asked for one, but I noticed that if you switch to another window, the video stops, which functions like a pause. Honestly, it's great that there's no formal pause or rewind. Combined with the repeating rounds, this strips away that sense of control and immerses you even deeper. It's seriously cool.
- Boss rounds. Even though the boss girl herself isn't quite my style (I'd rate her 7/10), the mechanics of the boss rounds are exhilarating. I had no idea what the final round would bring, and that anticipation, along with the competitive vibe, stirred up intense emotions. I really liked that the whole concept ties into the mechanics and just WORKS.

Here's what I'd suggest:

- There was a significant issue with beat-video synchronization. I know nailing this could be tricky, so getting rid of the beat and leaving the beat meter could be sufficient. Using simpler rhythm patterns would make things quite intuitive.
- Expanding on the concept of repeating rounds. Let me explain: Currently, they repeat, and with each repetition, the difficulty increases – easy, medium, hard. So, if you were to add 10-20% of new, slightly spicier content in the medium and hard repetitions, tailored to their respective difficulty levels, I'm sure it would unleash a whirlwind of emotions and create a genuine mindfuck effect! This would genuinely make the process more interesting, because anticipation and excitement act as additional motivators in our case.

Huge thanks for your work, WeaselOne. I had a fantastic time!
OX1029
Explorer
Explorer

Post by OX1029 »

Anyone else not able to run the game at all? Even downloaded all the files locally and opened the index.html file and it was just a black screen. Online, it just gives me the "loading is taking a while. Maybe try refreshing." in an infinite loop. Anyone have any other tips?
kerastop
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kerastop »

Anyone else not able to run the game at all? Even downloaded all the files locally and opened the index.html file and it was just a black screen.
You must save it in a mega folder of your, prior of download.
If you don't do that, you lose the structure of folders and all file are saved at the same level.
I had a blank screen too :weep:
Sombre
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sombre »

It remind me fap quest. But i still prefer fap quest.

My main issue with this game is than you are not rewarded after beating someone. You are only rewarded when you finally cum.

I respect the project, it's a nice idea and all. But it's not really my thing.

It is still a good platform to add your own content into the scripts to improve the game. Since everything is web oriented.
wellrested
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by wellrested »

This is a very good idea. I like the models, and the way you have executed the rounds a lot too.

For anyone else, I found the first video took about 5 minutes to load. So dont give up too soon.