Which E-Stim to buy? If any?

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
ILoveEdging
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Which E-Stim to buy? If any?

Post by ILoveEdging »

I know many people here say that one should build an E-Stim-device themselves.

As I have no experience with electricity or audio devices in general I don't think I could pull it off.

But as I am a kinda long time member of this community I think I missed out on some great E-Stim fun.

So as I am not confident in myself to build the box in a right way (without hurting myself) I am looking for suggestions on E-Stim-devices one can buy.

Thank you all a lot in advance!
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Re: Which E-Stim to buy? If any?

Post by edger477 »

What is your budget? There will be Deep by Kink around end of year, we don't know yet how it is its audio processing. I guess best thing you could buy right now is upgraded version of et 312: https://www.ebay.de/itm/115804442178?ha ... SwZ~9kYSUL

The creator is a nice guy I met on Joanne's discord and I saw feedback from several users, all love the box. It has identical routines and audio processing like original ET 312.
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electrodick »

edger477 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 7:23 pm What is your budget? There will be Deep by Kink around end of year, we don't know yet how it is its audio processing. I guess best thing you could buy right now is upgraded version of et 312: https://www.ebay.de/itm/115804442178?ha ... SwZ~9kYSUL

The creator is a nice guy I met on Joanne's discord and I saw feedback from several users, all love the box. It has identical routines and audio processing like original ET 312.
That's amazing! I have never seen it. What a great thing... the ET312's only real failing is it's large size. Does he plan to sell it other than eBay?
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

electrodick wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 1:36 am That's amazing! I have never seen it. What a great thing... the ET312's only real failing is it's large size. Does he plan to sell it other than eBay?
He makes very small series and he posted it in marketplace channel of Joanne's estim discord server. You could also get it directly there (a bit cheaper without ebay fee but no paypal customer protection).
ILoveEdging
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ILoveEdging »

edger477 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 7:23 pm What is your budget? There will be Deep by Kink around end of year, we don't know yet how it is its audio processing. I guess best thing you could buy right now is upgraded version of et 312: https://www.ebay.de/itm/115804442178?ha ... SwZ~9kYSUL

My budget is not too tight. Will get a raise soon and I may want to dive into this topic. I'm a firm believer that buying quality will last for longer.

Thank you greatly for your suggestion, I'll have a look.

Didn't hear about the box from Kink but it could work.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

ILoveEdging wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 7:50 am Didn't hear about the box from Kink but it could work.
https://kinkstore.com/products/deep-by- ... -power-box
BamaSwitch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by BamaSwitch »

Mine has been on order for almost 2 years. Starting to give up hope.

They did finally email me back in January and couldn't confirm a shipping date although they anticipated this year. They did offer me a refund. I opted to keep waiting.

I ordered in August of 2021. :whistle: :huh:
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

BamaSwitch wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:59 pm
Mine has been on order for almost 2 years. Starting to give up hope.

They did finally email me back in January and couldn't confirm a shipping date although they anticipated this year. They did offer me a refund. I opted to keep waiting.

I ordered in August of 2021. :whistle: :huh:
Their developer posted update in Joanne's discord last week, he validated the final PCB revision and they are now working to have software done by the time boxes are assembled and finished, they plan to have them shipped by Q4 this year.
BamaSwitch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by BamaSwitch »

edger477 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:12 am Their developer posted update in Joanne's discord last week, he validated the final PCB revision and they are now working to have software done by the time boxes are assembled and finished, they plan to have them shipped by Q4 this year.
Thanks for the update!! :-)

About a year ago they told me to subscribe to a newsletter and they would send progress updates. I never received one. :-/

At least they are sharing the information somewhere even if it isn't with their customers. LOL :lol:

I am glad progress is being made. It looks like it will be an exciting box to play with.
Velidan
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Velidan »

I personally suggest DG Lab Coyote. I've got one a few month ago and it's totally astonguishing. It's not so expensive, has extreme small size and cool design. Has many features and the most important one: It's totally supported by xToys and all of the goodies related to it
My favorite toy now, and also I've bought tons of elecrit accessories and have many variations of stimulations.

I like it so much and I'm going to buy another one just to have some backup.
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

Velidan wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:04 pm I personally suggest DG Lab Coyote. I've got one a few month ago and it's totally astonguishing. It's not so expensive, has extreme small size and cool design. Has many features and the most important one: It's totally supported by xToys and all of the goodies related to it
My favorite toy now, and also I've bought tons of elecrit accessories and have many variations of stimulations.

I like it so much and I'm going to buy another one just to have some backup.
Wow this looks good. Is it possible to use sound signals as input?