⚡[ESTIM RELEASE] - Electric Dreams

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

zebbg69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: ⚡[ESTIM RELEASE] - Electric Dreams

Post by zebbg69 »

HOW EXCITING!!! :boner:

I am like 916f87, I have never used these multi-player apps. I either compose to surround sound or use my DIY script to fire up sync'd mpv windows. I thought those multi-player apps didn't work on a Mac, so maybe this release will get me to learn how to run them.

Either way, looking forward to this great new dynamic content model.

AND more top-shelf e-stim from world-class creators!
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by senorgif2 »

916f87 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:27 pm I have always used the estim track, creating a file with six channels, the two front with normal audio, the two empty middle and the two rear with estim audio. Then I reproduced everything with vlc and with voicemeter banana I redirected the audio stream back to another external sound card. Everything worked perfectly and I didn't have to have external programs to synchronize. Now seen this project that generates the different video and audio track every time on the fly, how can I start the video with the normal audio in a sound card and simultaneously the mp3 of the estim track with another audio output. Multifunction player? is there any guide to interface it with some player, maybe vlc itself? and to load the mp3 of estim?
You can still do all that, all the program does is generate (more like tack on the ending to) a video and an mp3. Once generated it behaves just like any other estim project. Interestingly enough I tried a few times to do it the way you are describing and found that the peaks in the normal sound of the video would cause the estim audio to decrease in volume, but perhaps that was an issue on my end.

Anyway what I use now is a program called CH player: viewtopic.php?p=323658#p323658 its dead simple and works like a charm (except not on my laptop for some reason that I've never ascertained, but i rarely use my laptop)

It syncs up your audio and video tracks, and you tell it to output to different audio outputs for each audio track. I use the Aux input on voicemeeter so i can keep an eye on input and output levels and that is sent to a an external USB card, while sending the main audio through the regular input.
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZeeWW »

Hi folks,

Unfortunately, I've not had any success with this. I have successfully downloaded the files, and I have the ffmpeg-master-latest-win64-gpl and Media_Parts folders. I have both the ed-dual and ed-tri mp3 files and the ed-video-random mp4.

When I double-click the Build-Tease I get the Cmd Window c:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe and nothing further happens.

Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
tinat37
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by tinat37 »

ZeeWW wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:08 am Hi folks,

Unfortunately, I've not had any success with this. I have successfully downloaded the files, and I have the ffmpeg-master-latest-win64-gpl and Media_Parts folders. I have both the ed-dual and ed-tri mp3 files and the ed-video-random mp4.

When I double-click the Build-Tease I get the Cmd Window c:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe and nothing further happens.

Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
:wave:

Once you double click Build-Tease.bat, the cmd.exe window will not display anything to avoid being spoil of the end it chose.
You have to wait several minutes for the video to be created, depending on the performance of your computer and hard disc.

I didn't make a run yet but it sounds like an incredible idea. On my side the script works perfectly. I would do a review after discovering this incredible creation.

Thanks you Rillo, DPL & everyone else that helped on this project. :love:
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

tinat37 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:04 am I have both the ed-dual and ed-tri mp3 files and the ed-video-random mp4.
If you have those files (ed-video-random-ready.mp4) then script worked.

You can rename one of files (i.e. if you want to play dual, rename ed-dual-audio-random-ready.mp3 to ed-video-random-ready.mp3 and then play with your favorite sync player), or you can also use the scripts I posted earlier (mklinks and clean) to create symlinks (basically copies of the video that take 0 bytes on HDD, if you are using NTFS partition) so you have versions of video file with same name as triphase and dual mp3, so you can just add both into ScriptPlayer and play.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

Mikeyh1972 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:14 pm A great concept and worked like a charm for me... Awesome editing. So nice to have dedicated dual channel estim track. The final estim track jumped in volume for me right at the onset. Nothing too bad but did have to dial it back a bit. Might give it a whack down in Audacity next time before starting. Keep up the amazing work!
you can edit the dual-#.mp3 files in media_parts to suit favorite volume of your personal parts, so that whenever you generate random ending it will be already fine :) (the endings were a bit too loud for me too)
Teralar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teralar »

Videos like this make me want to get into estim. Great editing and overall vibe of the video. Really unfortunate, that estim has such a high price tag just to get started. Can anybody recommend an easy/cheap way to "try" it, just to see if i would be my cup of tea? Like, are those little units that are used for muscle pain and stuff even remotely comparable to real estim if you use good electrodes?
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

Teralar wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:25 am Videos like this make me want to get into estim. Great editing and overall vibe of the video. Really unfortunate, that estim has such a high price tag just to get started. Can anybody recommend an easy/cheap way to "try" it, just to see if i would be my cup of tea? Like, are those little units that are used for muscle pain and stuff even remotely comparable to real estim if you use good electrodes?
Comparable... somewhat... first 3-5 min. TENS are designed to numb your nerves so you can experience at start with low settings how the estim feels, but it quickly desenitizes you so you can't stim to great pleasures with them.

I have DIY box for which these signals are designed... but am learning a bit about pulse-based boxes as I want to make one that would work with funscript and these files as intended... maybe even create a tool that creators could use to ease creation of estim... I have some ideas but want to make a prototype first to ask creators if it would be helpful.

No currently available pulse-based boxes are good for this type of content. I have 2B and it processes audio so much that original intent is lost.
The most promising thing currently is Deep By Kink, but I have no idea how it will work with audio and if it will have an API where we would be able to write a program to control it based on funscript or these estim files.
diglet
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diglet »

I think it's possible to test pulse-based estim with a diy box. I ran some tests with sharper waveforms on my DIY box a few weeks ago, but it didn't really improve the sensation (just more painful). I concluded sine carrier + sine modulation is the best shape and scrapped the feature.

Maybe it works better with a box that implements current control. IIRC mantrid's stim generator also used square waveforms, but he changed it to sine after complaints.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

diglet wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:03 pm I think it's possible to test pulse-based estim with a diy box. I ran some tests with sharper waveforms on my DIY box a few weeks ago, but it didn't really improve the sensation (just more painful). I concluded sine carrier + sine modulation is the best shape and scrapped the feature.

Maybe it works better with a box that implements current control. IIRC mantrid's stim generator also used square waveforms, but he changed it to sine after complaints.
No, I asked many questions in Joanne's discord to see what I need to do research on conversion from estim and funscript to impulses (I learned such sequence is called pulse train descriptors), and our boxes not only have transformers that aren't suited for such high frequencies, also amplifiers cannot produce impulses so short and precise. The impulses are around 100 microseconds. Even the commercially available transformers aren't capable of proper response, yesterday Peter from Kink shared their analysis and measurements of few transformers, they decided that box will have different ones as they wanted more capability in hardware so they can do more stuff from software later, and in analysis you can see how many transformers don't produce proper square output from signal that is longer than 150mS.

I am now waiting for creator of this project https://github.com/CrashOverride85/zc95 to update it and then I plan to order pcb for an output stage that I will be able to control from an Arduino board (send to it the pulse train descriptors over serial) to see if I can deduce an alghoritm for conversion of current estim mp3 to a similarly felt sensation on impulse box. Depending on success of that, and the programmability of Deep by Kink, I might get it and work on program to do it for that box, or if nothing maybe I will have to design my own :)

I am also trying to design a format and program where you could describe what kind of signal you want, and program could generate mp3 from the input (which would be like funscript + stuff I mentioned already).
I think this community needs more tooling for creators.

And if I am unable to figure out good processing for audio -> impulse, then having this tool would be great resource since I could generate impulse routines from files created through it.
diglet
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diglet »

I guess it depends on your definition of square. I tried making the waveforms a bit steeper and it didn't improve the sensations, I gave up after that. I went nowhere near the capabilities of the transformers, there's a lot more exploration that can be done with current hardware. Have you tried, for example, generating single pulses ~ 5000hz for your DIY box? I stopped at 1200hz because I have no idea what the safe limits are.

I don't think you can do complicated realtime audio generation on an arduino or RPI pico. Running the audio generation software on desktop and then transmitting to the output board over analog/bluetooth seems easier for development.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

diglet wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:07 pm
I don't think you can do complicated realtime audio generation on an arduino or RPI pico. Running the audio generation software on desktop and then transmitting to the output board over analog/bluetooth seems easier for development.
I don't want to derail the topic, but this is not what I am trying to do. I will PM you my Discord so we can chat and I can explain why the DIY box is not capable of serving as tool to experiment with it.
workstream
Explorer
Explorer

Post by workstream »

I've generated a quick music based funscript for this beautiful video so that non estimmers can enjoy Rillo's great work.

Funscript main video:
https://mega.nz/file/3yZiVAxJ#L0294VsbN ... o5lWmwRM_c
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

Rillo wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:09 am Multiple Endings :hmmm:
So, how does this work? Great question!
In the download links you will find a zip folder for Windows and macOS/Linux. Each contains a script and collection of video and audio parts. When running the script (simply double click on the script file) it will randomly attach an ending to the main video along with the corresponding e-stim files. It will then create a new video along with the two e-stim options. Simply use this video and the e-stim file of your choice as you normally would. Each time you run the script a new video and e-stim files will overwrite the previously generated content.
Rillo, what a great way to approach random playback. :thumbsup: Can't wait to check what's under the hood. :smile:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
Kelvinator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kelvinator »

What a great concept! So far I have one random Electric Dream under my belt. I love the models, music, and ambiance.
Looking forward to the time when I can recognized that I've gone through all the combinations in tri-phase and dual. Wow! Nice work Rillo!
FYI - I used Puste's CHPlayer V3 to play the random videos and estim files on my laptop, using a bluetooth headset as my second "sound card". It worked really well. For setup details:
viewtopic.php?p=346047#p346047
K