[RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Quick Shot Clinic

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
gyrinx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

[RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Quick Shot Clinic

Post by gyrinx »

I've just released my first tease: Quick Shot Clinic.

The tease is designed for those that want to cum faster or have a premature ejaculation fetish. The goal is to stroke your cock using a certain amount of fingers as fast as you can to beat your previous time to orgasm. Over time the tease will have you stroke to less and less stimulating images and have you stroke with fewer fingers therefore priming you to be more sensitive. You can set a trigger that is displayed when you cum to add additional visual association with your orgasm so that over time you associate orgasm with the item in the image.

Please let me know if you find any bugs or have any suggestions for improvement! Thanks!

Fixed Bugs List:
-fix for endings, string consistency [03/01 - Reported by: Gyrinx]
-time reset option added to your "current settings" display [03/02 - Reported by: Necrodian, Laedis, whaapen1968]
-added +1 second on failures for eventual relief if current record too challenging [03/02 - Reported by: Gyrinx]
-if start a session after resetting time, session will now run for correct length [03/02 - Reported by: Gyrinx]
-switching to "fully clothed" and starting a session will display "cum" button correctly [03/02 - Reported by: dan32, +1]

Known Bugs List (Working on Fix):

Feature Enhancement Requests:
-add metronome [03/03 - Requested by: Alt31415]
Last edited by gyrinx on Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:06 am, edited 7 times in total.
Necrodian
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Quick Shot Clinic

Post by Necrodian »

Would you be able to add in a hard reset to the time. I accidently hit a button on my keyboard and it activated the CUM button well before i was ready and it is now stuck at that time.
Laedis
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by Laedis »

I couldn't find a cum button. I waited 20 mins, pressed all sorts of keyboard keys, and even changed the settings and tried again, but had no cum button to press.
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

Necrodian wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:01 am Would you be able to add in a hard reset to the time. I accidently hit a button on my keyboard and it activated the CUM button well before i was ready and it is now stuck at that time.
Yup, same here, it's stuck at 2 seconds and unchangeable.
gyrinx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gyrinx »

Necrodian wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:01 am Would you be able to add in a hard reset to the time. I accidently hit a button on my keyboard and it activated the CUM button well before i was ready and it is now stuck at that time.
Yes! Thanks for the suggestion; I have added a time reset option to the "your current settings" menu.
Laedis wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:48 am I couldn't find a cum button. I waited 20 mins, pressed all sorts of keyboard keys, and even changed the settings and tried again, but had no cum button to press.
Added the time rest button, hopefully this will resolve the error if you go to the "settings" -> "your current settings" and click the reset button. If this doesn't fix the issue you are having let me know and I can take another look at it.
whaappen1968 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:06 pm Yup, same here, it's stuck at 2 seconds and unchangeable.
Apologies, there is now a reset option under the "your current settings" menu.
dan32
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by dan32 »

When changing to the fully clothed option, the cum button doesn't seem to show up
gyrinx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gyrinx »

dan32 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:48 pm When changing to the fully clothed option, the cum button doesn't seem to show up
Appears to be a bug in the way else statements work with button actions if the button action comes after the if-else. I've updated the code and think I've fixed the issue. Thanks for letting me know and apologies for the inconvenience.
Alt31415
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Alt31415 »

What do you think about adding a metronome to this?
gyrinx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gyrinx »

Alt31415 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:46 pm What do you think about adding a metronome to this?
That's a good idea. I haven't done anything with audio yet so this may take a while to implement, but I'll work on it. Did you have any thoughts about the speed / timing?
Alt31415
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Alt31415 »

gyrinx wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:08 am
Alt31415 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:46 pm What do you think about adding a metronome to this?
That's a good idea. I haven't done anything with audio yet so this may take a while to implement, but I'll work on it. Did you have any thoughts about the speed / timing?
I was thinking it could be like the other aspects of the test with different levels. No metronome, fast option, not so fast option, slowish option. Sort of removing stimulation like the number of fingers idea. I have no idea how difficult that is though.
Soddasol
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Soddasol »

Hey, I like the tease so far and I am excited to see a metronome added. However I have a couple of questions. How do I turn on shemale images? In the introduction it says you could get teased by shambles if that is your "thing" however I didn't quite figure out how to turn it on.

Also, when/how does the tease tell you to use less finger or show less erotic images? After certain amount of times played or does it go by date?
FaeKingPixy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by FaeKingPixy »

Love the tease! I admit, I was in the middle of making my own tease that does similar, but yours is much better than mine was going, anyhow.

As for the metronome thing, I would honestly suggest making it a togglable option in the menu. (As in, "on/off" and a chosen starting bpm). Beyond that, I'd also recommend lowering the bpm significantly more often than the other progressions. After all, it's a lot easier to cum from a slightly slower speed than it is to cum from a different amount of fingers/visual stimuli. Say, every 3 or 5 successes, or so. (But that's just me, you do you.)

My personal suggestions list, if you were to want to add more content:
  • More Trigger Options: For example, armpits, faces (or facial expressions, like laughter or disgust, or eye contact), hands, shoes... Sky's the limit, I just know those are some popular ones.
  • "Hentai/Real" Toggle: Self explanatory, the toggle switches the real pictures for hentai.
  • Focused Triggers: By that, I just mean, if your trigger is feet and you're on non-nude difficulty, breasts should probably not also be in the picture, at least not uncensored. It could add a cross-contamination and disambiguation to the trigger conditioning. Not significant at all, just an idea.
  • Countdown Timer: As it says on the tin, a countdown timer after the base time is set. If added, it might be best to keep as a toggle, though. For some, the excitement of not knowing how close they are to the time limit might be more than if they did know. Probably the least important item on the suggestions list, I think.
And more, I'm sure, but they're not coming to me now.
Soddasol wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:52 pm Also, when/how does the tease tell you to use less finger or show less erotic images? After certain amount of times played or does it go by date?
I sped through it to check out the progression system, so spoiler:
Spoiler: show
It's after about 10 (or 11?) successes.
Though, I could be wrong and there could also be a minimum amount of time needed to progress on top of the number of visits.

At first, I thought it would make more sense for it to be 7 (so, if you do it once every day for a week you'd progress at the end), but after seeing how it progresses and doing the math, I think it's a good number. If done once every day, should take about
Spoiler: show
two months,
if starting from the max settings.