Never loose your weapon soldier

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Never loose your weapon soldier

Post by dark »

Rate this tease: 1 2 3 4 5
Please only rate teases you have actually seen!

I know a strange title, but this was the only one which came me in mind :lol:
So perhaps you guys noticed that my english is not perfect. I have a request. I finished this tease but i only want to release it, if i can be sure that there are no spelling or grammar mistakes. So it would be very nice if somebody has the time to read my text. And tell me the mistakes i ve made, so i can correct them, before release.

Just sent me a pm or a notice in this thread and i sent you a pm with the text. I hope anyone can help me.

edit/
Ok i released it without control. The tease is quite dominant and has... hmm should i say how much pics? :lol: more than 15. Its my 1st so i would be really glad about feedback.

Oh and if someone has the time to say me some mistakes, that are in this text for sure, please tell me. Im not sure about some phrases. like "stand idle". It also could be "stand still" I dont know...
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

I dunno dark, I think the slightly-less-than-perfect english is cute. It's like the girl has an accent.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Lol ok thats a good point camipco.

Any more feedback or suggestions? If somebody dont like the tease please tell me. Its no problem ...if you say why ;-)
Try or die